Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that the Pet of the Month for November 2009 will be the Webkinz Pug (HM105). Players adopting a Webkinz (large) Pug during November will receive a POTM "Loot Bag" with a special POTM Exclusive Item and will get to participate in special Daily Activities during the month. Players who already have Webkinz Pugs on their accounts will also get to participate in the special activities. This is the second time that the Webkinz Pug has been a Pet of the Month. The first time was last year for October 2008.

Remember, the POTM for August is the Grey Arabian, the POTM for September is the Leopard, and the POTM for October is the Golden Retriever. If you are looking to add any of these pets to your Webkinz Family, check out WI's Partner Store, Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com). Ameriwade features $5 flat rate shipping, and a portion of every sale made on their website goes to support Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 06:47 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: November's Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Pug

That's cool,thanks for telling us!
The Puppy Lover is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #3
Same Potm?

twice.....................
Old 08-25-2009, 06:59 AM   #4

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

that was last occtobers potm
12Mitchp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:00 AM   #5
jays23

jaysilver30 is an unknown quantity at this point

FIA, wasn't that pet POTM already???????
jaysilver30 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the info, but that's really strange that they would have the same potm twice. I'm pretty sure that the pug was the potm last fall. I think it was October becuase I got one for my granddaughter who's birthday is in September. Of course I got one for myself too.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:03 AM   #7

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

I think the people who said it was potm already are right, oh well though I already have one from before both potms
opossumgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:03 AM   #8

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: November's Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Pug

Cool, I wonder what they'll do for a video!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:05 AM   #9

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

that has already been potm the stupid *pug* cheated!!!!!!!!NOT FAIR I want the *cow* to be potm again so I can get it I want the full size *cow* badly!!!
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:10 AM   #10
Unregistered

Oh... The pug again. I am not crazy for the pug and now it is POTM again. Also does anyone know if retired pets can be POTM. I have some but I want to enter them in I am not sure if I should for that reason.

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: