Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

michellemily has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Pucker Fish Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I mean no harm truly we all have diffrent tastes, however I find this the ugliest scariest pet and pet item I've ever seen. I hope it looks better online this is just disturbing. I'm a hugh fan of webkinz I never dislike anything they do loyal yes but truly honestly always love what ganze comes out with. I think this may be the first time I dislike something very strongly that Ganz has come out with no offense not trying to stir up trouble just wow what where they thinking.
michellemily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 02:57 PM   #72

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

WOW, that is wild...kind of freaky...I'll pass on this one!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:58 PM   #73
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
This fish makes the Lionfish look better. It reminds me of one of my maiden aunties, coming at me at Thanksgiving time. "give me a kiss" hahahaha too funny.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #74
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

He's funny, but not my kind of pet. Don't care too much for the PSI or food either. I like the Lionfish better.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #75

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Ahem! I love my monster's tail. It is a monster. Who is to say whether it should have a tail or not! Plus, it has a fluff on the end. And that smile is captivating.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #76

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 1withGod
Ahem! I love my monster's tail. It is a monster. Who is to say whether it should have a tail or not! Plus, it has a fluff on the end. And that smile is captivating.
This is not random. It is in response to Ollyson on #36
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #77
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

*gulp*

You know..Ganz...could've given us a badger..or a giraffe...but no..they give us some creepy fish with a sofa in the shape of lips.

Im going to go hide under my bed now.*shudder*
Newsboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #78
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Newsboys
*gulp*

You know..Ganz could've given us a badger..or a giraffe...but no..they give us some creepy fish with a sofa in the shape of lips.

Im going to go hide under my bed now.*shudder*
Old 08-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #79
Let It Roll.

^^whoops when I went to edit the message(typo) I hit Quote instead, forgot you cant edit messages in this section!
Old 08-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #80

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

I have another pucker fish idea!!! Ok so u put a pet or 2 on a regular couch. Then change the couch into the 'lips' couch. Then take your pet of the 'lips' couch. Ta-da! You've got a video/comic/movie! The evil Webkinz-eating couch short horror movie! :]
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, shellbellgotsatag!, t.r.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: