Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I have been on for 2 days and haven't found her at all. This is on 6 accounts.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #72
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

never see her today in my DD account and my 2 others account
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #73
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I looked yesterday and didn't see at all. Today I saw her, clicked on her and received lovely purple smoke and nothing. Please Ganz fix it. The prizes look GREAT!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #74
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Ganz, either fix this or scrap it. Two thumbs and Two Big Toes DOWN.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #75
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Two days, seven accounts and only one sighting on my Deluxe account. I will try to click on her if she's there when I'm on an account, but will not spend hours sitting, waiting for her to show up. There are many more fun things to do on WW, like trying to get better at the Kinz Mover job, those level 2 puzzles are really bad sometime.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #76
Lil Kinz
loops15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! now that i think about it it is bullying. it totally is all the junk they teach us not to do like so many others have said. Yes do most kids tune it out and think it is a waste to learn about because only like 2 kinds in an entire school bully. But holy cow! A big huge company doing it! wow! i am in shock and that is all i can think of

The only hope is for the power of WI. Maybe people at ganz are reading this i mean someone high up looked at the sight before and gave stuff to the people who did the nut cracker and narnia. Go WI! Go people who hate this event because YES IT IS TERRIBLE!

Last edited by loops15; 09-02-2011 at 08:22 PM..
loops15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #77
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
Two days, seven accounts and only one sighting on my Deluxe account. I will try to click on her if she's there when I'm on an account, but will not spend hours sitting, waiting for her to show up. There are many more fun things to do on WW, like trying to get better at the Kinz Mover job, those level 2 puzzles are really bad sometime.

It bothers me a lot that so many here have stated they found the little fairy on their DELUXE accounts. Does that suggest if you do not have one, your chances will be more then slim to none of ever finding Nefaria? Hmmmmmmm
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #78
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
It bothers me a lot that so many here have stated they found the little fairy on their DELUXE accounts. Does that suggest if you do not have one, your chances will be more then slim to none of ever finding Nefaria? Hmmmmmmm
Deluxe account and no fairy, so I think it's just random.
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #79
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
View Post Originally Posted by GoldenGale
Deluxe account and no fairy, so I think it's just random.

She has appeared on deluxe and regular.

I have not seen her yet on any of my accounts and I have TONS of stars. And in fact, I don't care for cookies and purple suits. I would lie to be the one who holds the cards sometimes.
Turn the tables. How about we get to say we have these stars..what do you have to offer?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #80

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have to say that this is Ganz's WORST boo boo yet and that's saying a LOT!- from Nafaria STEALING stars to the fact it's not working... If they wanted for Nafaria NOT to change her mind & not trade FINE but for her to STEAL is BEYOND unacceptable.
Seriously, WHAT were they thinking!!??
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: