Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Thanks for posting this story FIA!

This is day 2 of not seeing her on my account and my children's accounts. I hope they fix it so everyone can find her, since Nafaria's only going to be around for the month of September (so far).

I hope the maintenance tomorrow will fix this one.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #62
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Find something fun to do with your friends and forget about Webkinz (no offense meant by this to anyone). I am saying this seriously because Ganz has turned this into "10% will get prizes and 90% will get disappointed" (my opinion, from what I have been experiencing). They introduce new things making it sound like fun and then they make more & more things rarer and rarer and make them almost impossible to get (like some of the clothes in WKN peek-a-newz, some of the prizes for the new Adventure park quests, rare prizes given out to a few people outside of WW & WKN, and now being able to even see Nafaria on your account (let alone, actually being able to get a prize from her once you do see her). If you don't have a lot invested in this Webkinz "hobby/obsession" then now is the time to find something more fun to do. I am seriously thinking about quitting. This is getting way too frustrating for even me and I have thousands of dollars "invested" in my account and have many pets that I haven't even adopted yet. I haven't been able to find the "fun" in Webkinz because the disappointment has been overshadowing the fun for a long time now.

Still no Nafaria sightings for me (with the exception of 1 time on 1 of my Asian accounts on the first day--and I have 15 accounts!).
you forget the judy moody, and the new jessie only for usa members... The facebook and twitter prize, the free with 75$ or more at estore...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #63
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

my account keeps freezing up.when i leave stars, trying to send posts, wshop!!! driving me crazy, have to keep logging back in

and not one sighting!!!!!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #64
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
It's fine for the older kids and adults that read on here, they know the risk and can take it or not, but this is suppose to be a child based site and most little kids are going to get really upset if they trade with her and she steals from them. Lets face it, it's not really a trick, she steals your stars. We can't exactly tell kids it's a trick and that it's not wrong because if they did it to someone, yes it would be wrong.

Also I'm not sure how many read the WKN site but I'm not happy about several of the articles that have been on there lately. Like the ones where one pet is putting down another because he doesn't want to do what she wants to do and he doesn't eat what she thinks he should eat. He's so lazy to want to stay indoors on a nice day instead of being outside with her like she wants etc etc.

It really is bullying getting all the readers to back her up and post mean things about booger (I think it is). Not everyone likes to do the same things, it's not wrong. On that I understand they are trying to promote healthy choices but they are way off the mark on how to do that. They are just promoting bullying and not accepting others that are different then you IMO
On that I understand they are trying to promote healthy choices but they are way off the mark on how to do that.

yeah... Is not good but webkinz members can't go outside peek a newz, floaties, daily activities, twitter, facebook, contest, item to collect but rare to see the character, video promotion, and all the others... I'm sorry but if I do all of the webkinz events, I can't go outside
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #65
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

it did it again! FROZEN!!!!! have to x out AGAIN

I AM STARTING TO GET GRUMPY. oh wait, i already am!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #66

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I have not seen her on any of the accounts. Even if I do, I will just not trade with her. Just not worth it. I not gonna sit around for hours waiting for the fairy with there being no guarantee I will get anything.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #67
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

Tried for four hours last night with no luck. Is it better to load new pages frequently or to go to one page and wait? May turn out to be not worth time involved, but hopefully it is just off to a slow start. Looks like fun.
pattypie33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #68

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I am aghast that Ganz would consider programing this event in a fashion that the above photo shows!

Shame on you Ganz! While I have not tried to find Nafaria yet, clearly others are spending hours upon hours waiting for her to show. To take a star and leave a condescending message that borders on bullying is simply shameful in my book!

Thank you FIA for this valuable information, and allowing me to reference your photo in my post!
I agree WI 50ish.

Who is planning these events? We have to jump through more and more hoops just to get a chance at a prize. Stars are not easy to find. There are a lot of people who haven't found enough stars for one throne and now they can give their stars to a creature who may or may not give a prize. "Yes honey, she IS a bad fairy, but maybe she'll give you a prize (or maybe she'll just steal from you)." I can't imagine that Ganz won't correct this, though now I know why it'll only be for a month. Maybe next time they do this it'll be a brand new fairy, perhaps the rare male fairy, who will give prizes just like Doug.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #69
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

GANZ is such a one-trick pony.

If it's an event where it promotes the sales of an eStore item, you can bet it will be everywhere and easy to play. If it's something that takes months to accumulate with no further revenue for GANZ, you can bet playing it will be like getting slapped in the face.

As a matter of fact, I think my family has finally outgrown Webkinz World. It is no longer about kids learning the responsibilities of caring for a pet in a fun way, it is a thinly-disguised cash grab for a company that continuously bullies its customer base.

Nefaria can shove it. I'm keeping my stars and she can keep her virtual prize junk. The only evil fairies here are the ones working for GANZ.....

Last edited by likmfurry; 09-03-2011 at 08:21 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Honestly, I am so ready to not spend time looking for her. I do have other things to do and, at least with Doug, you had some idea where to look. It is not worth it to use my time.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: