Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #621
chacho03
Webkinz :)

missy1013 is just really nicemissy1013 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Well for me I've found she shows up about 5 minutes after I log in and the only place that for me gaurantees I won't just get fairy smoke is the curio shop! Every time I find her in the Curio shop I'm offered a trade...don't see her every day and I don't always have what she wants but atleast I get an offer! So far we have gotten the whole purple suit on one account and partial suits on the other two accounts....probably would be further if I had more stars to trade! She has only stollen one star from us and it seems like it's atleast every other or every third day we see her on each account.
missy1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 10:32 PM   #622
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Didn't see Nafaria today.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:46 AM   #623
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I didn't see Nafaria yesterday but I saw her today and got the purple smoke puff with nothing happening after. That's all I got since the event began. Then, Ganz says they fixed it and the next two days after I had the option to trade for the first time. The first day I got a cookie. The second day I had the option to get the pink solar boots but I didn't have the star she wanted so I couldn't trade. I don't want the solar outfit anyway. Then, every time after that I go back to getting the purple smoke puff with nothing happening after----including today.

I know Ganz said it's random what happens but I don't think it's fair that every time you see her you get the glitch that Ganz was supposed to fix. It's upsetting to read about other members getting so many prizes when all I have is a cookie.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:31 AM   #624
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Saw Nafaria today and got the wreath on two accounts!
I hope she sticks around longer... or at least shows up often.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:22 AM   #625

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Wow congratz Aunt!! Woo hoo! I am no where near that far along. I have a couple accounts with helmets and one with the ivy plant.

It does seem to vary from server to server, but I find if I stay on the contact page, or at Arte's, or the Wish Factory, I am more likely to get offered a trade -- IF I see her that is. But I have a couple accounts that have only gotten the purple gas.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:31 AM   #626
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Well, got the pants on one account today and then I realized that there is only one more day in September....was hoping to complete the outfit, but I need two more on that account....so unless she comes back, another incomplete outfit....I have 3 accounts that just need the helmet and then one lucky account, that hardly has any stars, that is up to the potion....couldn't trade the other day for it because we didn't have the stars....and I have been having an extremely hard time finding stars as of late, on 13 accounts, only found one star yesterday!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #627
minniekins

Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!

I was in my garden and I traded with her! got the poison ivy plant.
Maddiekinz100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #628
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Saw Nafaria today as expected since it was the 3rd day, but we got the puff. I don't expect to see her on our account tomorrow. Very glad that we completed the outfit, and that she never stole any stars from us. Congratulations on all of the wonderful prizes! to those that didn't get the items that they were hoping for. Hope they bring her back soon, and that we don't have to start over with the cookie.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #629
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I didn't see Nafaria yesterday but I saw her today and got the purple smoke puff with nothing happening after. That's all I got since the event began. Then, Ganz says they fixed it and the next two days after I had the option to trade for the first time. The first day I got a cookie. The second day I had the option to get the pink solar boots but I didn't have the star she wanted so I couldn't trade. I don't want the solar outfit anyway. Then, every time after that I go back to getting the purple smoke puff with nothing happening after----including today.

I know Ganz said it's random what happens but I don't think it's fair that every time you see her you get the glitch that Ganz was supposed to fix. It's upsetting to read about other members getting so many prizes when all I have is a cookie.
Out of seven accounts I got up to the belt on one. More puffs of smoke than I can count on the others. Kind of disappointing, and definitely not one of Ganz' best efforts although I kind of love that snarky tone of voice Nafaria has!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:56 PM   #630
kitcatalia

When I take classes at the Kinzville Academy, she pops up right in the middle of the class. I see her everyday this way. Note that sometimes when I click on her during a class the computer freezes & I lose her & the class I'm taking. But most of the time, she comes right away, I trade, she goes & I still have time to finish the class. Yes, she does steal from you at times, it's part of the risk to get her prizes.

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: