Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #591
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I've traded with her lots of time playing jumbleberry fields, in fact its my preffered spot to have her show up and trade...
Then my poofs were just a coincidence.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #592
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Then my poofs were just a coincidence.
I think so, as she usually shows up for me while I'm playing Jumbleberry fields, its where I trade with her the most...sometimes she poofs or steals, but sometimes I get the prize too. :-)
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:49 PM   #593
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We got the pants today.

The trade was for 2 stars, and it was the 1st time she asked for 2 stars.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #594
super2mommy

We got the pants today.

The trade was for 2 stars, and it was the 1st time she asked for 2 stars.
Congrats!! I've only seen her on two accounts today, got a belt and didn't have enough stars on the other account....
Old 09-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #595
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

ARRGH!! I'm still stuck on boots...I sure hope I get beyond boots before they pull the plug on Nafaria! And SnowCrystal..YOU ROCK! You're newspaper method is the way to go!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:12 PM   #596
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I put this theory of mine in the other front page Nafaria thread a couple of days ago. It is a remedy for Nafaria's gassyness which seems to be working:

"Although I rarely see Nafaria on my 15 accounts, when I was seeing her for the first few days of the event, I never got fairy gas. Then, for the 2nd week plus, all I was getting was fairy gas. I thought to myself "what am I doing differently?". The answer was, after everyone figured out she was coming right between 5-6 minutes after logging into your account, I was setting a timer & trying to get some of my dailies done before the 5 minute mark & then I waited for her & when she did come, it was just a poof of gas! The first few days of the event, I would just sit & wait to see if she would show up. Now, for the past 2 days, I log in and set my timer and sit on the newspaper page until she shows up. I don't click on anything except the daily kinzcare pop-up & I close any other pop-ups if there are any (like the today's announcements). So far, when she has shown up the past 2 days, I have been able to trade with her, but all I got was another cookie on my main account (this is only the 2nd time I have been able to trade with Nafaria on my main account since the event started; and that account has over 300 stars saved!) and stars stolen on 2 other accounts and then on a newer account, I didn't have the 2 stars she wanted; but she did NOT poof in a cloud of gas!

Can someone else give this a try and see if it works (just sit there on the newspaper page until your pet's hunger drops for the first time (at 6 minutes) and see if she is willing to trade with you (if she shows up)?"
Hey Snow Crystal,

I had kinda came to a similar conclusion as well, but as twigs said...I have traded with her elsewhere too (with varying results). 2 out of the 3 accounts I did that with today spotted Nafaria (between 6-7 min. but using older desktop that takes longer to do anything with) one offered belt and the other pants which I traded sucessfully for. No sighting on the other account.
My main account offered a cookie at curio shop which I declined.

I have one of at least everything except the helmet. Does anyone else have the least luck of just about everything with n/a accounts on "wapi 1
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #597
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I wish they would just put her in the Clubhouse. They obviously have the programming for that, since trading with Doug works.

And they use that method with the Halloween ghost, Ms Birdy at Christmas and the St Pat's leprechaun, so it would seem to be an easy solution.

The idea of her flying around WW was cute, but it doesn't work well, so I hope when she returns it's a little easier to find her and trade.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #598
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I almost got the pink boots but I didn't have the star she wanted. She says "how embarassing" and says goodbye after. I don't want that solar outfit I'd rather have the room theme. It's what I wanted from the beginning. I was under the glitch where I would click on her, got the purple smoke then nothing happened. But, I think it's been fixed now because so far I've have the option to trade with her two times. However, Ganz should extend this even to those that were under the glitch because it isn't fair. I don't know if there's a way for them to find out who exactly suffered from this glitch but I hope there is.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:03 AM   #599
ishing you Joy

No Nafaria today.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #600
super2mommy

No Nafaria today.
What? She's not flying today or you just haven't seen her on your accounts?

Well, she just showed up on my main account, which probably hasn't seen her in 3 to 5 days, been so long I forget....she offered me the pants, for one star, and she stole it, what a bad fairy!

Last edited by jeanned68; 09-22-2011 at 08:46 AM..

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: