Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #51
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I haven't found her yesterday or today on any of my accounts, i have tried sitting in my room and see if she shows up to going to jumbleberry fields and sitting there to see if she shows up, and have had ZERO luck, maybe its just me but it really seems like these click to win type of games are getting harder and harder win, another example=peak a news
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #52
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We have 4 accounts. Yesterday we didn't see her at all. Early this morning I saw her on 1 account when I was playing Jumbleberry Fields. Still nothing on the other three.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #53
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I was very excited about this, now it just seems like a big old mean trick...I"m not staying logged in forever to find her and then have her steal stars...that is just crazy....No Thanks!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #54

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Hi Everyone,

Ok, I saw Nafaria early this morning while I was doing my job at the Employment office. I declined a trade from her because I only need to find 1 more star to complete my set. Didn't realize that she was so picky. I'm kind of glad I decided not to trade with her.
Good Luck to All,
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #55
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I was very excited about this, now it just seems like a big old mean trick...I"m not staying logged in forever to find her and then have her steal stars...that is just crazy....No Thanks!
I agree
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #56

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

I found Nafaria once, about 4:30 this afternoon when I was at Artie's buying the Gothic TV for a friend--she is on server 5. Have not seen her on my main account or the other two accounts I "tend". These accounts are on different servers--5, 6 and 7.
Meemaah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #57
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I am aghast that Ganz would consider programing this event in a fashion that the above photo shows!

Shame on you Ganz! While I have not tried to find Nafaria yet, clearly others are spending hours upon hours waiting for her to show. To take a star and leave a condescending message that borders on bullying is simply shameful in my book!

Thank you FIA for this valuable information, and allowing me to reference your photo in my post!
I thought the same thing WI 50ish and it's very shameful on Ganz's part.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #58
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

It's fine for the older kids and adults that read on here, they know the risk and can take it or not, but this is suppose to be a child based site and most little kids are going to get really upset if they trade with her and she steals from them. Lets face it, it's not really a trick, she steals your stars. We can't exactly tell kids it's a trick and that it's not wrong because if they did it to someone, yes it would be wrong.

Also I'm not sure how many read the WKN site but I'm not happy about several of the articles that have been on there lately. Like the ones where one pet is putting down another because he doesn't want to do what she wants to do and he doesn't eat what she thinks he should eat. He's so lazy to want to stay indoors on a nice day instead of being outside with her like she wants etc etc.

It really is bullying getting all the readers to back her up and post mean things about booger (I think it is). Not everyone likes to do the same things, it's not wrong. On that I understand they are trying to promote healthy choices but they are way off the mark on how to do that. They are just promoting bullying and not accepting others that are different then you IMO

Last edited by poobears; 09-02-2011 at 05:58 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #59
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i found her once at 6:56 pm today.. that was my first time..........
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #60

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Meemaah...how do you find out what server you're on in Webkinz World? Never knew about all the different servers.
Thanks,
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: