Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #581
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

She offered two stars for the belt, I knew I shouldn't have traded, and sure enough, she stole them....

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
I am having the same problem with her not showing for days or disappearing in a puff of smoke or stealing gems. Only 3 accounts got to the helmet and can't get past that
You are so lucky! I can't get past the belt!! Two accounts have the belt, out of 13....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 06:36 AM   #582
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Today - No Nafaria. Yesterday - Saw her, but got the puff.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #583
super2mommy

Well, No-fair-ria just showed up on my account, offered me the pants....I had the stars, but I hit cancel....I'm tired of her stealing the stars....my pet said it was a good idea! So, I must have done the right thing....funny, I feel just as bad canceling as I do when she steals the stars...o'well...
Old 09-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #584
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

Nafaria offered me a potted plant for two stars. I agreed, but she decided to take the stars and the plant back! This is the first time she took something from me without giving anything in return.
I guess that makes me pretty lucky up until this point! Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow!
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #585
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

I got the space suit top today. I have not had any problems with her leaving, or stealing my stars.
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #586
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lisa1964
Nafaria offered me a potted plant for two stars. I agreed, but she decided to take the stars and the plant back! This is the first time she took something from me without giving anything in return.
I guess that makes me pretty lucky up until this point! Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow!

On my one account that is progressing (if you call stealing stars progressing ) she offered me the plant for THREE stars! Of course I said yes and then she stole them

This is something we should keep documenting because Nafaria is offering the same item, but for different # of stars!

Very interesting AND appreciative for your post Lisa!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #587
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
On my one account that is progressing (if you call stealing stars progressing ) she offered me the plant for THREE stars! Of course I said yes and then she stole them

This is something we should keep documenting because Nafaria is offering the same item, but for different # of stars!

Very interesting AND appreciative for your post Lisa!
I had thought that too about the number of stars....yesterday, she stole 2 stars each from 2 accounts offering the belt....then on another she only wanted one star for the belt and I thought for sure I'm gonna get it, but she stole the one star also.....so today I'm telling her to go away!!

Actually, I clicked cancel on two trades today....has anyone ever told her to go away and not see the offer? If I see her again today, I'm telling her to go away....

Last edited by jeanned68; 09-19-2011 at 10:30 AM..
Old 09-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #588
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I put this theory of mine in the other front page Nafaria thread a couple of days ago. It is a remedy for Nafaria's gassyness which seems to be working:

"Although I rarely see Nafaria on my 15 accounts, when I was seeing her for the first few days of the event, I never got fairy gas. Then, for the 2nd week plus, all I was getting was fairy gas. I thought to myself "what am I doing differently?". The answer was, after everyone figured out she was coming right between 5-6 minutes after logging into your account, I was setting a timer & trying to get some of my dailies done before the 5 minute mark & then I waited for her & when she did come, it was just a poof of gas! The first few days of the event, I would just sit & wait to see if she would show up. Now, for the past 2 days, I log in and set my timer and sit on the newspaper page until she shows up. I don't click on anything except the daily kinzcare pop-up & I close any other pop-ups if there are any (like the today's announcements). So far, when she has shown up the past 2 days, I have been able to trade with her, but all I got was another cookie on my main account (this is only the 2nd time I have been able to trade with Nafaria on my main account since the event started; and that account has over 300 stars saved!) and stars stolen on 2 other accounts and then on a newer account, I didn't have the 2 stars she wanted; but she did NOT poof in a cloud of gas!

Can someone else give this a try and see if it works (just sit there on the newspaper page until your pet's hunger drops for the first time (at 6 minutes) and see if she is willing to trade with you (if she shows up)?
"
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #589
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thanks for the theory SnowCrystal.

I always do some things while I'm waiting for her, and have been able to successfully trade with her though. I did notice that the 2 times that I had the poof, it was while doing jumbleberries.

No Nafaria for us today.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #590
super2mommy

I've traded with her lots of time playing jumbleberry fields, in fact its my preffered spot to have her show up and trade...

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: