Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #561
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I have 9 accounts...some of which have tons of stars. Most of my pets have gotten as far as the pants...but today one of my pets got something new...a "poison ivy plant" Pretty cool!!

1) Cookie
2) Boots
3) Belt
4) Pants
5) Suit top
6) Helmet
7) Poison Ivy Plant

I do not see Nafaria every day either. Some days it takes 4 days before I see her. She has stolen my stars too or I didn't have enough. Sigh!!
Linnae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #562
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae
I have 9 accounts...some of which have tons of stars. Most of my pets have gotten as far as the pants...but today one of my pets got something new...a "poison ivy plant" Pretty cool!!

1) Cookie
2) Boots
3) Belt
4) Pants
5) Suit top
6) Helmet
7) Poison Ivy Plant

I do not see Nafaria every day either. Some days it takes 4 days before I see her. She has stolen my stars too or I didn't have enough. Sigh!!
Oh you lucky duck!! Congrats!!

Oh, and I can't take credit for No-fair-ra....someone else posted that in another thread and I thought it was fitting!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #563
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

No-fair-ra disappeared in a puff of smoke for me three times today. I hope they are working on that.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:14 PM   #564
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I wonder if No-Fair-ia will start coming around more often during fall fest, she use to come right after the spree dice, maybe she will get on schedule with the leaves???
maybe, it could be great
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #565
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I thought they were working on the smoke/gas issue. Now, it has started showing up in my account. I feel really sad for those who have received this along the way (especially since it still says Nafaria is going away at the end of this month). I am also glad that I am doing the search for my 2 grandkids so they don't have to deal with Ganz being bullies.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Anyone know if Ganz fixed the glitch? I very rarely see her throughout the day and as you know I am stuck with the glitch that if you see her you get the smoke then nothing happens. September will be over soon and I essentially did not get to participate in this event. Ganz should make it up to those that were stuck with this glitch all month by extending it and do another month after the glitch is fixed.

I think you (and all of the smoke receivers) should start writing cranky letters to Ganz. Besides the comments place, you can go to Ganz.com (their company website not WKNH and write to the head office. This is ridiculouos. It is difficult to find Nafaria and to always get the smoke so you aren't even getting a chance to participate really stionks.

Last edited by gma2r; 09-16-2011 at 07:07 PM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #566
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Haven't seen her at all today. Anyone know a schedual? Yesterday it was 5 min but the day before that it was 10???
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #567
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

seen her one time on the 5 minute schedule. I'm wondering if the schedule changes from day to day?
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #568
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by charming
Haven't seen her at all today. Anyone know a schedual? Yesterday it was 5 min but the day before that it was 10???
Someone posted that those who saw her at 10 may have just missed seeing her at 5. She comes back every 5 min. if you don't click on her.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #569
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I just saw no-fair-ra in the caves while gem hunting, couldn't click on her, so will watch the clock and see if she comes back in 5 minutes or not...

Oh, it worked, she came back, longer than 5 minutes, closer to 8 or 9....asked for a star that I had 5 of!! Woohoo!! Got the belt, finally!

Last edited by jeanned68; 09-16-2011 at 11:41 PM..
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:49 PM   #570
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Didn't see Nafaria today, for the 2nd day in a row.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: