Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #551
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Same here....
your avatar is funny

View Post Originally Posted by charming
are we back to 5 min or is it 10 min?
I think is different for some members... I see her again after 5 minutes...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #552
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have heard both 5 min & 10 minutes. If you are changing pages at 5 min or miss her at 5 min, she will come back 5 minutes later.
Good point! It may not have changed to 10 minutes at all, they may just have missed her at 5.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #553
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I wonder if No-Fair-ia will start coming around more often during fall fest, she use to come right after the spree dice, maybe she will get on schedule with the leaves???
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:34 AM   #554
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Anyone know if Ganz fixed the glitch? I very rarely see her throughout the day and as you know I am stuck with the glitch that if you see her you get the smoke then nothing happens. September will be over soon and I essentially did not get to participate in this event. Ganz should make it up to those that were stuck with this glitch all month by extending it and do another month after the glitch is fixed.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #555
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
After not seeing her for a few days, she offered a belt for one star, but stole the star - no belt. I haven't done very well with Nafaria trades.
Hi! That exact same thing happened to me. Sorry that happened.

I posted this on the Still Working to Figure out Nafaria Thread....

I think it would be great to win those neat Nafaria prizes.

The last time Nafaria appeared for me she offered the belt for a star, and then came back with, "Sorry my prize is worth more than your star, so I'm not giving you a prize and I'm taking your star," message, and then my pet made the comment, "You shouldn't have trusted her." Hmmm.... So I was rather annoyed, considering how long it takes to gather stars, etc. and I'm wondering how far in getting some of those prizes I'm going to even get.

A thought on this:
WK already has many glitches Ganz/WK is trying to fix. Sometimes customers can't get in or stay in to play because of these glitches, so they get frustrated and stop playing - especially younger people, for whom the website was designed. Ganz adds new exciting features, but certain things are still slow or don't work, so the customers come back but leave again.

Is having Nafaria take the stars really necessary? It isn't exciting, enjoyable or fun if you lose your stars or something you spent time on for nothing. Yes, it's virtual, and so are the products in the estore, that cost actual dollars. The stars cost customers the time to collect them. WK could be so much more enjoyable for everyone. Why make things even more time-consuming and frustrating than they already are?

At least with Doug, after the initial major glitch, you didn't have to worry about having him "stealing" gems like that.
This just doesn't seem right...
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #556
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

okie dokie, finally one account saw Nafaria-no gas...this time she offered me boots (I already had boots but I hit ok anyhow) and she STOLE my star... That stinkermuffin!!!

Still haven't found her on my other four accounts.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #557
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Oh what a stinker DB

I did get a belt today on my main account, that's as far as I've got though.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #558
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Been on 4 accounts so far today & have yet to see Nafaria. If this event is going to continue for another 5 years the way it is programmed now, I will never even get the spacesuit! Why can't Ganz let all account see her every day (gas or not!--but preferably without the gas!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #559
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

On 10 accounts, I got very few stars this week, perhaps 5 total in 6 days on the 10 accounts... a very low percentage. Just after the event was announced, but before it started, I was getting stars frequently. They have been gradually decreasing since then to a low of practially none until today. As well, most of the time this week, Nafaria disappeared in her smoke cloud without offering anything. I did make some progress in one or two accounts, but not enough so that I can reach the better prizes before the end of the month.

Today, so far on two accounts, two puffs of smoke... BUT I did get a star on each of those accounts today. Let's hope the star handouts are improving.

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I wonder if No-Fair-ia will start coming around more often during fall fest, she use to come right after the spree dice, maybe she will get on schedule with the leaves???
No-fair-ia... I love it. I wonderi if that's where the the name came from in the first place?

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think, like trading with Doug, you have to use the same webkinz each trade to advance in the prizes. I haven't found her every day, but have the cookie,boots, belt and pants all with the same pet. Took 2 stars to trade for the pants.
I was careful to use the same pet every time I tried to trade, since I didn't know if it mattered.
Yesterday, though, I was on an account with a different pet than I had used before, and she DID trade me the next prize up.

Last edited by Serena; 09-16-2011 at 01:13 PM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #560
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Didn't see Nafaria today.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: