Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 10:46 AM   #531
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

We saw her on three out of four accounts today and were able to trade

The best part is that my youngest DD's account had never seen her before and today she showed up and traded for a cookie
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #532
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

well on my first 2 accts I only waited 6 min. so i'll do those again later. acct 3 i read this and waited 13 min. No fairy. I'll keep everyone posted.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #533
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I've seen her on both accounts that I have logged into today, however, she is coming around the 10 to 12 minute mark instead of 5, but both times, big puff of smoke and she was gone....grrrrrr
Sorry about the puffs. Thanks for the new timing info!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:31 PM   #534
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
Sorry didn't see this thread for some reason.

I use internet explorer, and only have the same pet everytime. Oh and I have only gotten the puff of smoke with nothing only once so that glitch hasn't hit me yet.

I have 5 accounts and this is what has happened n/s means no sighting:

Account 1- cookie, n/s, decline cookie, n/s, n/s, cookie, n/s, boots, n/s, n/s, haven't done today
Account 2- cookie, n/s, n/s, decline cookie, decline cookie, n/s, n/s, cookie, n/s, boots, belt, n/s
Account 3- cookie, smoke, decline cookie, n/s, decline cookie, n/s, n/s, cookie, n/s, boots, n/s, offered belt but took stars no belt
Account 4- n/s, n/s cookie, offered boots but took stars no boots, n/s, n/s, offered boots but took stars no boots, n/s, offered boots but took stars no boots, n/s, n/s, decline boots
Account 5- cookie, cookie, boots, belt, pants, n/s, shirt, n/s, helmet, n/s, plant, magic potion.

All are American accounts except account #3 which is Asian and I always do my hunt between 5 and 9am KT.

I'm thinking the sightings are pretty random but they are, as everyone has established, within the first 15 or so minutes of logging on. I think declining the offer does make a difference. I will see what happens with the account I declined the boots on.

Good Luck everyone! I will try to stay up with this thread.
thanks for your comment and your help!!!

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
I wasn't paying attention to what she said but I can start now. I was tracking where she appears on the screen. I thought I had something as everytime she took my stars it was when she showed up in the upper left hand corner. But the last time she took my stars she appeared on the right in the middle.

I always do the same thing when I log on. I take three classes, all my accounts are deluxe too but I don't think that matters, then do two jobs. I usually see her by then but if not I do my jumbleberries. I have always seen her by then or I don't see her.

ooooppps, I wanted to include a picture.
wow, thanks for the picture, you are lucky!!! You will be received all the prize before a lots of members!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #535
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

4 out of 4 accts and no fairy. Any help?
Old 09-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #536
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by charming
Sorry.

Were you only on for a short amount of time? There are some reports that it's taking 10-12 minutes now instead of 5-6.

Hope tomorrow is better for you!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #537
charming122101
Gift Guru

I did finally find her once out of 6 accounts. I was able to trade with her. And yes it was 10 min after I logged on.

thank you.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #538
ishing you Joy

I did finally find her once out of 6 accounts. I was able to trade with her. And yes it was 10 min after I logged on.

thank you.
Glad you found her!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #539
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #540
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Well, today she STOLE three stars. I should have known better then to accept that trade when she was asking so much. I doubt I will find the entire space suit or much beyond that.

More to the point, I haven't found a new star in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to be pretty good at that but not lately. And with Nafaria stealing 3 at a time, I am beginning to run a deficit.

Is this really the appropriate way for this to work? In the meantime, I am trying to find her for my 2 grandkids so they don't have to deal with this kind of nonsense. I have o say this-Ganz can flash all the new pets they want in front of our faces byut this family is not going to bite.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: