Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 07:34 AM   #521
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Sorry didn't see this thread for some reason.

I use internet explorer, and only have the same pet everytime. Oh and I have only gotten the puff of smoke with nothing only once so that glitch hasn't hit me yet.

I have 5 accounts and this is what has happened n/s means no sighting:

Account 1- cookie, n/s, decline cookie, n/s, n/s, cookie, n/s, boots, n/s, n/s, haven't done today
Account 2- cookie, n/s, n/s, decline cookie, decline cookie, n/s, n/s, cookie, n/s, boots, belt, n/s
Account 3- cookie, smoke, decline cookie, n/s, decline cookie, n/s, n/s, cookie, n/s, boots, n/s, offered belt but took stars no belt
Account 4- n/s, n/s cookie, offered boots but took stars no boots, n/s, n/s, offered boots but took stars no boots, n/s, offered boots but took stars no boots, n/s, n/s, decline boots
Account 5- cookie, cookie, boots, belt, pants, n/s, shirt, n/s, helmet, n/s, plant, magic potion.

All are American accounts except account #3 which is Asian and I always do my hunt between 5 and 9am KT.

I'm thinking the sightings are pretty random but they are, as everyone has established, within the first 15 or so minutes of logging on. I think declining the offer does make a difference. I will see what happens with the account I declined the boots on.

Good Luck everyone! I will try to stay up with this thread.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #522
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thanks for all of the info suzette424!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #523

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I wasn't paying attention to what she said but I can start now. I was tracking where she appears on the screen. I thought I had something as everytime she took my stars it was when she showed up in the upper left hand corner. But the last time she took my stars she appeared on the right in the middle.

I always do the same thing when I log on. I take three classes, all my accounts are deluxe too but I don't think that matters, then do two jobs. I usually see her by then but if not I do my jumbleberries. I have always seen her by then or I don't see her.

ooooppps, I wanted to include a picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnafaria.jpg (34.0 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by suzette424; 09-13-2011 at 07:45 AM..
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #524
Unregistered

I think, like trading with Doug, you have to use the same webkinz each trade to advance in the prizes. I haven't found her every day, but have the cookie,boots, belt and pants all with the same pet. Took 2 stars to trade for the pants.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #525
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think, like trading with Doug, you have to use the same webkinz each trade to advance in the prizes. I haven't found her every day, but have the cookie,boots, belt and pants all with the same pet. Took 2 stars to trade for the pants.
Congratulations on your prizes!

You don't have to use the same pet each time.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:15 AM   #526
ishing you Joy

Didn't see Nafaria today.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:23 AM   #527
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I saw Nafaria today after not seeing her yesterday. On Sunday and Monday I had to decline her offer because I didn't have the star she was looking for, but today she asked for a Moon Bloom and she gave me a belt. I thought she would either steal my star or give me another cookie since I've turned her away twice.

Good luck to everyone!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #528
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

All 5 accounts had seen her yesterday. Today not one sighting on any account.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #529
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I've seen her on both accounts that I have logged into today, however, she is coming around the 10 to 12 minute mark instead of 5, but both times, big puff of smoke and she was gone....grrrrrr
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #530

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Saw her on 3 accounts today. Was so excited to see her offering my account boots, I said yes and she wanted a Pyro Pearl!! Luckily, I didn't have one, it's the hardest star to find on my account. I think I need to learn my stars so I don't trade a "webkinz diamond" valued star for shoes.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: