Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #511
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I did get the belt today and when she appeared she said, "well well, ready to trade some stars today?"
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #512
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
I just tallied up our interaction with Nafaria so far. We just have one account. We've accepted our 2 cookies, declined the 2nd cookie twice (before we knew better), had one puff, and no steals or times that we didn't have the star she wanted - which means we've had 7 days that she didn't show up at all.
thanks for the info

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Since this event began I've gotten nothing but the purple smoke and no trade option. So, no prizes yet for me. It's good to know it's a glitch sort of, however I wish Ganz had worked on this sooner. September is halfway over and I am wondering now if I will have a chance to get any prizes.
I hope you will

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I agree...and sadly many of us have been calling daily, tweeting and facebooking daily and we kept being told there was no issue...that it was part of the programming...I really am furious for being made to feel like I did by customer service for calling and mentioning the issues...only to now be told "thank you for your patience while we fix Nafaria"...12 days into the promo and they are just acknowledging the issues!!!! They really must start listening to their customers!...isn't that what "customer service" is about???...
maybe they are afraid to listen us

or they think is nothing but after a "x" number of call they decide to working on it...

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I did get the belt today and when she appeared she said, "well well, ready to trade some stars today?"
okay thanks for this info
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #513
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I'm not sure what the latest development in the "what Nafaria says predicts the stars being stolen or not" theory is, but today on both of my accounts she spoke the phrase that's something like "You'd be better off trading your stars with me rather than Alyssa.... I'll give you something better than those worthless Pixie Pucks" (I don't remember the exact words) and on both accounts my stars were NOT stolen - I got the prize.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #514
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We finally got the boots!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:54 AM   #515
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I FINALLY found her for the first time in a while, and got more fairy gas

Paws crossed they get a fix sometime today! I'm still only on two cookies out of five accounts...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:24 AM   #516
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Here's a post that shows that the next 2 prizes after the space suit are the poison ivy plant and potion:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...potion-714203/
Old 09-13-2011, 06:43 AM   #517
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Wow twigs, congrats!! I'm so so jealous! I have only still gotten one cookie on two of my five accounts...I only get fairy gas when I see her now ...I wonder what makes some people able to get prizes and not others...

Do you know what server you are on?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:52 AM   #518
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I just tallied up our interaction with Nafaria so far. We just have one account. We've accepted our 2 cookies, declined the 2nd cookie twice (before we knew better), had one puff, and no steals or times that we didn't have the star she wanted - which means we've had 7 days that she didn't show up at all.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Since this event began I've gotten nothing but the purple smoke and no trade option. So, no prizes yet for me. It's good to know it's a glitch sort of, however I wish Ganz had worked on this sooner. September is halfway over and I am wondering now if I will have a chance to get any prizes.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:53 AM   #519
ishing you Joy

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Wow twigs, congrats!! I'm so so jealous! I have only still gotten one cookie on two of my five accounts...I only get fairy gas when I see her now ...I wonder what makes some people able to get prizes and not others...

It wasn't me, it was suzette424. I just linked to her post.

I wonder if the server matters, I'll see what she says.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:59 AM   #520
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I'm not sure what the latest development in the "what Nafaria says predicts the stars being stolen or not" theory is, but today on both of my accounts she spoke the phrase that's something like "You'd be better off trading your stars with me rather than Alyssa.... I'll give you something better than those worthless Pixie Pucks" (I don't remember the exact words) and on both accounts my stars were NOT stolen - I got the prize.
thanks for the info

We finally got the boots!

I FINALLY found her for the first time in a while, and got more fairy gas

Paws crossed they get a fix sometime today! I'm still only on two cookies out of five accounts...

Here's a post that shows that the next 2 prizes after the space suit are the poison ivy plant and potion:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...potion-714203/
thanks for the link!

I hope have this prize soon!

just for info,

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } all the account is NA
the deluxe account is wapi8
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator

I have pants in all my account, and my deluxe account have the belt...

Last edited by zebultux; 09-13-2011 at 06:59 AM..

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: