Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #501
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I saw Nafaria today and all I got was purple smoke then nothing as usual. At this rate I'll never get a prize.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #502
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Nafaria didn't show today. She's never stolen any stars so far.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #503
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Q: If you don't accept a trade with Nafaria, will she return later that day?
A: Yes!! She might even drop you a hint if you decline like, "Alright. I'll be back later."
thanks for this answer!!!

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
OKay, I did find her today just as I was leaving Jumbleberries. S, after 11 days, I have found her 4 times. For that I have the cookie, shoes, and belt, and the 4th time she stole 2 stars.

I have some questions though. Some say you can find her in any area where you can see your dock. Yesterday, I spent way too much time going to those areas and sitting for 10 minutes each time, waiting, to no avail. I suppose in theory, she will show up in any place where you can see your dock, but, so far, that doesn't seem to be the pattern we have seen so far.

My other question is: If she shows up once and you trade with her, then how can anyone say she shows up every 5 minutes? How do you know that? One way or another, you interact with Nafaria and that is it. How can you say that she shows up every 5 minutes? It is just my opinion, but that seems counter intuitive. Has anyone had her appear and rejected her by not trading or just canceling her and then stayed there and watched to see if she showed up again in 5 minutes and she did?
My answer about the 5 minutes is because the first 9 days with the dices, she's coming just after.

Now, in all my accounts, I check the time and sit with my pet in a room and each day, (9 sept to now 12 sept) and I see her after 5 minutes. That the reason what I said she come each 5 minutes.

I can't imagine I have been lucky a half month on 4 accounts...

But if you see her, and trade with her, she don't come back.

So maybe I should say she come after 5 minutes of your log in...

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } If she shows up after 5 minutes you saw her for the day.
If she doesn't show up
after 5 minutes, your account won't see her, no matter how long you are on. So no need to wait because your account has been skipped for the day.

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
Yes, I have not clicked on her when she first showed up and then she came back about 5 minutes later. If you ignore her she will keep coming back. That doesn't mean she will trade when you do click on her.
Out of 7 accounts today got to trade on only 1, purple haze on 3 others, 3 no show. So far she has not stolen any of my stars, but only one account has more than a cookie. Three accounts have not gotten to trade at all and it's eleven days into the event.
I will keep trying, would be nice to at least get a cookie on each account. lol
thanks for your comment

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
I guess I should consider myself a lucky one as i have traded with Nafaria 6 times and have the cookie as well as the complete space outfit. Hope to get another prize here right after midnight... P.S. she has been coming 5 minutes after loging in...
thanks for your comment

Last edited by zebultux; 09-12-2011 at 09:11 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #504
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Has anyone ever confirmed if Nafaria is leaving at the end of September or if she is going to b a permanent fixture?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #505
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Yes...I called Ganz...and their answer to me was "It's all random"...so I give up with them...and although you are sad for me...I am happy to see that if the event worked for everyone it wouldn't actually be half bad...it's just too bad that it is not working for all of us....but keep collecting!!!
Well, well, well....Ganz has tweeted and posted on facebook the following statement...

Webkinz by Ganz

There's an issue with Nafaria's Star Challenge that causes users 2 C a puff of smoke without the option to trade stars. We're working on it.

....so all those calls we made for days, and tweets we tweeted where we were told "It's all random" or "this is not a glitch" were wrong...this IS a glitch and they are working on it...only took them 12 days...almost half the promo, to recognize it. My hope is that they extend or increase how many times a day we can trade with Nafaria...because for ALL of us who have not been able to participate, this is really NOT FAIR!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #506

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Yes ,I agree this is very dificult.
magicpony6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #507
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Well, well, well....Ganz has tweeted and posted on facebook the following statement...

Webkinz by Ganz

There's an issue with Nafaria's Star Challenge that causes users 2 C a puff of smoke without the option to trade stars. We're working on it.

....so all those calls we made for days, and tweets we tweeted where we were told "It's all random" or "this is not a glitch" were wrong...this IS a glitch and they are working on it...only took them 12 days...almost half the promo, to recognize it. My hope is that they extend or increase how many times a day we can trade with Nafaria...because for ALL of us who have not been able to participate, this is really NOT FAIR!!!
thanks for this information
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #508
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

I just tallied up our interaction with Nafaria so far. We just have one account. We've accepted our 2 cookies, declined the 2nd cookie twice (before we knew better), had one puff, and no steals or times that we didn't have the star she wanted - which means we've had 7 days that she didn't show up at all.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #509
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Since this event began I've gotten nothing but the purple smoke and no trade option. So, no prizes yet for me. It's good to know it's a glitch sort of, however I wish Ganz had worked on this sooner. September is halfway over and I am wondering now if I will have a chance to get any prizes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #510
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Since this event began I've gotten nothing but the purple smoke and no trade option. So, no prizes yet for me. It's good to know it's a glitch sort of, however I wish Ganz had worked on this sooner. September is halfway over and I am wondering now if I will have a chance to get any prizes.
I agree...and sadly many of us have been calling daily, tweeting and facebooking daily and we kept being told there was no issue...that it was part of the programming...I really am furious for being made to feel like I did by customer service for calling and mentioning the issues...only to now be told "thank you for your patience while we fix Nafaria"...12 days into the promo and they are just acknowledging the issues!!!! They really must start listening to their customers!...isn't that what "customer service" is about???...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: