Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #491
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I think Nafaria will be around for a long time..........
The poofing and skipping accounts seemed like a glitch at first, but now I think she has been programmed this way. It would not be as much fun if she was predictable

but stealing stars is really WRONG, especially with the sappy story about her friendship with Allysa on webkinz newz. It was supposed to be an accident when she knocked out Allysa and she has alot of fairy followers who think still she would make a good queen. Is this what powerful people do? Yes I guess it is in the real world, it's cheat or be cheated.

We should all teach our kids that we except losses and sadness and BAD people as a part of life
I will always teach my children, It is NEVER ok to steal, but kids do get confused and kids do try alot of the things that they see on T.V and in games.
This is a game, Ganz, this is not real life. Mario doesn't really die when he falls in the hole
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #492
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

OKay, I did find her today just as I was leaving Jumbleberries. S, after 11 days, I have found her 4 times. For that I have the cookie, shoes, and belt, and the 4th time she stole 2 stars.

I have some questions though. Some say you can find her in any area where you can see your dock. Yesterday, I spent way too much time going to those areas and sitting for 10 minutes each time, waiting, to no avail. I suppose in theory, she will show up in any place where you can see your dock, but, so far, that doesn't seem to be the pattern we have seen so far.

My other question is: If she shows up once and you trade with her, then how can anyone say she shows up every 5 minutes? How do you know that? One way or another, you interact with Nafaria and that is it. How can you say that she shows up every 5 minutes? It is just my opinion, but that seems counter intuitive. Has anyone had her appear and rejected her by not trading or just canceling her and then stayed there and watched to see if she showed up again in 5 minutes and she did?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #493
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Yes, I have not clicked on her when she first showed up and then she came back about 5 minutes later. If you ignore her she will keep coming back. That doesn't mean she will trade when you do click on her.
Out of 7 accounts today got to trade on only 1, purple haze on 3 others, 3 no show. So far she has not stolen any of my stars, but only one account has more than a cookie. Three accounts have not gotten to trade at all and it's eleven days into the event.
I will keep trying, would be nice to at least get a cookie on each account. lol
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #494
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK so far I haven't won a single prize. I rarely see her. Sometimes I don't see her for a few days. When I do see her I get the puff of smoke then nothing. I do wait to see if something happens but nothing does. I feel so left out because it seems lots of people are getting prizes, even if they get a cookie.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #495
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
OKay, I did find her today just as I was leaving Jumbleberries. S, after 11 days, I have found her 4 times. For that I have the cookie, shoes, and belt, and the 4th time she stole 2 stars.

I have some questions though. Some say you can find her in any area where you can see your dock. Yesterday, I spent way too much time going to those areas and sitting for 10 minutes each time, waiting, to no avail. I suppose in theory, she will show up in any place where you can see your dock, but, so far, that doesn't seem to be the pattern we have seen so far.

My other question is: If she shows up once and you trade with her, then how can anyone say she shows up every 5 minutes? How do you know that? One way or another, you interact with Nafaria and that is it. How can you say that she shows up every 5 minutes? It is just my opinion, but that seems counter intuitive. Has anyone had her appear and rejected her by not trading or just canceling her and then stayed there and watched to see if she showed up again in 5 minutes and she did?
What I mean by the 5 minute schedule is if she is going to show, she shows within 5 minutes...if 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 minutes go by and no nafaria...she is not going to show up, don't waste hours on that account...its not gonna happen that day...
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #496

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
What I mean by the 5 minute schedule is if she is going to show, she shows within 5 minutes...if 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 minutes go by and no nafaria...she is not going to show up, don't waste hours on that account...its not gonna happen that day...
we were decorating my dd's room today - and the fairy showed up after 20+ minutes of us being on. traded 2 stars including a pyro for a pair of boots *sigh*
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #497
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Aw, now that does make sense and I sure can back you up on the idea if she doesn't show up in 5 minutes, she will not show in 10. Thanks.

I do try to always post where I did find her so people have a possible place to work with otherwise it just seems like a shot in the dark. I wish we could get a grasp on where to look because with work and school back in session, this isan almost impossible task or most people.

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
we were decorating my dd's room today - and the fairy showed up after 20+ minutes of us being on. traded 2 stars including a pyro for a pair of boots *sigh*
Wow, 20 minutes? And a pyro pearl for the boots? I remember that as being a pretty difficult star to find. I gave up trying to do the stars thing a while ago because I am just one star away from completing the search and I just got tired of looking for that one star. So, I still have all but that one star but this search seems musch more random.

Last edited by gma2r; 09-11-2011 at 09:52 PM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #498
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

I guess I should consider myself a lucky one as i have traded with Nafaria 6 times and have the cookie as well as the complete space outfit. Hope to get another prize here right after midnight... P.S. she has been coming 5 minutes after loging in...
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #499

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well so far I have 2 cookies, the belt, the shirt, pants, and the helmet. She hasn't stolen any stars yet (knock on wood), but she is getting greedier she wanted 3 stars for the helmet, and she took a pyro pearl for the boots and pyro pearl and another star for the shirt. I forget what she took for the pants.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:57 AM   #500
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Nafaria did me well again today, giving me a belt...she hasn't stolen a single star yet. I hope she doesn't, because that will make me well, not like her as much as I do.
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: