Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #41
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I found her yesterday, and got my cookie on my main deluxe account. Haven't seen her at all on the others, and haven't seen her yet today on my main deluxe account either.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #42
Forever
Webkinz :)

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Oh ok so you want to get the cookie first and then you will get better prizes as you trade with her more!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #43
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I was on for an hour in the morning on September 1st and did not see her. In the evening I was on for about 3 hours and did not see her. September 2nd I was on in the morning for about one hour and did not see her. I don't think I'm going to be on this evening looking for her. To me it seems like a waste of time. I can see lots of people getting upset over this. This "fairy" is too greedy. I know she's a "bad" fairy, but she's also data Ganz creates. You finally find her and you have the star she wants and you get something besides a cookie, then she changes her mind at the last second and you don't get anything. At least Doug is fair. If you don't have all the gems he wants you might get kinzcash or nothing but the next time you see him you get your prize. I mean the next two times you see him, because he gives you kinzcash that next time.

Point being, I don't feel it's worth it. I'd rather see if I can get the room theme items from friends or in trades if possible.

Anyone else feel this way?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #44
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I saw her! I hesitate to say 'found' her because I had given up searching and I was multitasking while logging in. She hovered long enough for me to become aware of her presence and click on her. I had just logged in and did the poll at the newspaper, clicked the menu button when she appeared. I traded a star for a cookie. I felt like a deer in the headlights it was so unexpected.

She's adorable sounding and it was a cool experience. I think it's worth it, and delightful, if you aren't stressed about the collection.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #45
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

We have a Deluxe account and between my DD and myself we spend A LOT of time on WW. We have not seen the fairy yet. We are on everyday at least an hour in the morning a couple of hours in the afternoon and one to two hours every night. You would think we would have seen her a least once. We are not going to waste our time sitting on here trying to find her. I agree with a previous post, Doug seems a lot more fair. And right now my DD doesn't even want to trade because she's afraid she's going to lose her stars in a bad trade. So much for making this fun for the kids.
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #46
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

She visited us on 2 of 5 accounts yesterday and 2 of 5 accounts today. The only accounts who have seen her are our 3 deluxe accounts (we have 2/5 non-deluxe). One acct saw her yesterday AND today, the other 2 only saw her on one of the 2 days.

Every sighting was within minutes of logging on and starting dailies. Dock showing every time.

I hope the wording is wrong and this continues past September, because there is NO WAY we will be able to get to the last prizes since we can't play EVERY DAY and she might not give a prize every time either!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #47
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I have not seen her even once yet!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #48
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

omg I can't believe she steals stars! argh!! It's so frustrating just to find her and then I won't even get a prize!?! boo! I know she's evil but come on!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #49

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Thanks for the update.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #50
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I haven't found her..
I been on all my accounts looking and haven't found the fairy anywhere.

I do find it kinda of a rip-off that she can take the stars and give you nothing in return..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: