Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #481
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Q: If you don't accept a trade with Nafaria, will she return later that day?
A: Yes!! She might even drop you a hint if you decline like, "Alright. I'll be back later."
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #482
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Has anyone on any thread reported getting past the pants yet? I would like to keep the order of prizes straight in the WIki.

I have had lousy luck with this game like most players. I have gotten up to the boots on two accounts in 11 days, and no further. I have yet to check today.

I don't think it's the end of the world like some seem to think, but I do believe that the event should be changed - there is no reason for it to be this difficult to find her. I think in the very least if she is going to steal stars sometimes, she should show up for all accounts every day at some point OR if she is not going to show up every day, then she shouldn't steal stars. Not that those things are fun, but it does make sense because she is the "bad fairy."

But not BOTH.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #483

From my post here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24695933

It looks like after that would be the items, I am just taking a guess here, but the lowest of the valued:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #484

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, why do I get so bummed out when I don't have the stars she wants?

It just seems that every time she finally shows up, then she asks for a star I don't have.

Day 11 of Nafaria Challenge, out of 4 accounts I have: 2 cookies
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #485

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I am willing to trade all my stars, but if she doesn't come by, what's the point? 3 accounts, never saw her yesterday, 2 didn't see her today, but the other got the boots. Hopefully after this month they will revamp her and make it better, like they did the keys to Kinzville. Just don't know what's taking them so long
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #486
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

anyone seeing her today. 3 out of 3 accounts and nothing. Any advice?

but have you actually seen her again later?
View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
A: Yes!! She might even drop you a hint if you decline like, "Alright. I'll be back later."
agreed! But all the reps I've talked with have said that it will go past Sept. That was good news, though who really knows. At least that would give us more oppotunities.
View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I am willing to trade all my stars, but if she doesn't come by, what's the point? 3 accounts, never saw her yesterday, 2 didn't see her today, but the other got the boots. Hopefully after this month they will revamp her and make it better, like they did the keys to Kinzville. Just don't know what's taking them so long

Last edited by charming; 09-11-2011 at 11:36 AM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #487
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

Hello to all,

keeping you posted with what is going on my accounts with Nafaria.

1st account I did found a star but was givin a cookie from Alyssa. I saw Nafaria and she ask for 1 star for the belt and give it to me.

On second account, I didn't found no star, she ask for 2 stars for the boots and give it to me.

I don't remember which account but she did star by saying oh if you were smart you would trade with me and i got my prizes this time.

After a good day like that, i'm expecting not see her for at least a day or more or get stolen next time!!!!! I will keep you guys posted for tomorrow.
Yoendris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #488

Yes, charming, I have. Saw her again at 1:30 today.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:27 PM   #489
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thank you for this, i didn't know she showed again if you declined.

i personally have traded with her for the cookie,boots,and belt. she offered me the pants today but decliend because i would never trade two stars for some clothing. the only way i will trade more than one star is if i get a good prize
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #490
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

wonderful. I will keep this in mind.
Yes, charming, I have. Saw her again at 1:30 today.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: