Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #471
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Wow awesome zebultux. However, I have yet to receive even one cookie since the event began. I see her about every three days and when I click on her I get a puff of smoke.
do you refuse a trade before she do that? Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Zeb, your ambition is flawless! You're truly a master at this; I am going to start playing Star Challenge more often in hopes of getting a star (now that I truly know how to play it) but I have been receiving reports of people having glitches with this. Should I be worried? It's such a hassle and time-waster to log out and back in again. Thanks!
Thanks

I have no glith with my alyssa star challenge... Received often a star, sometime cookies, sometime nothing...

Last edited by zebultux; 09-10-2011 at 06:38 PM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #472
mugglegal7

mugglegal7 is on a distinguished road

I have seen her 4 times since the event started. First time, I got a cookie. Second time, I got another cookie. Third time, I got a puff of smoke. Fourth time, she offered the boots and stole my star! This is frustrating!
mugglegal7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #473
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
She is DEFINITELY not on a 5 minute schedule on ANY of my accounts. I'm lucky if she even shows up. 8 accounts and she has only shown up on 3 of them....and even then, all I have to show is 4 cookies!
I don't think this is anything like Doug. Doug shows up in a room for everyone in the Room...Nafaria doesn't show up AT ALL for MANY of us.

I have received nothing but cookies...even when I have a cookie in my dock!
This is only if she is even showing up on your accounts.

....and some accounts are skipped day after day after day!

....she definitely skips more than 1 day in a row...on 4 of our accounts she has yet to even show up...so we have been 'skipped' ALL of the 9 days so far!
This has happened to me a number of times, and when it does, she NEVER shows up again on a given day.
I find the 5 minute schedule tough to believe...I spent hours on an account, with the dock showing...and she never showed in over 3 hours!

There have been MANY reports of her taking stars and not giving the prizes!

It's not due to not having the star. On one of my accounts I have every star in multiples...but have not collected another throne...and the poof happens...Also, if you don't have the star, she still asks for it...because then she makes fun of you for not having it...so the poof has nothing to do with not having the star!

These are just mine, and about 5 others personal experiences with this Nafaria event.
Okay, in all my 4 accounts I have see her after 5 minutes... Sorry if she don't show in your account in a 5 minutes schedule...

You have 4 cookies in the same account?

yeah, in one account she skip 3 days!

I'm sad for you for lost time and not see her...

Do you have call ganz for the account you never see her since the beginning?

thanks for your comment!

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
k, discovered a few things.....

I logged into one account about 3-4 times today to do various things in between cleaning but for about 7-10 minutes most each time. Always did something with a dock showing for the first 7 minutes. Nafaria showed up on the last, 4th, log in after 6 minutes.

Been seeing her regularly on two other accounts. I had a theory that the items were like POTM so I mailed the boots and belt to an account that had a cookie. Didn't work, she still offered the boots. Tried mailing the belt to an account that had a cookie and boots, didn't work again, she still offered the belt. oh well.

just sharing, fyi
thanks for your comment

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe

Oh, and I did the survey on the newspaper at WW today- they ask if you've seen Nafaria. People might like to go there and say "NO" the way I did. (They didn't have an option for 'barely seen' or 'didn't see her enough' or 'FRUSTRATED by FICKLE FAIRY')

yeah good idea, maybe she will show more often

Last edited by zebultux; 09-10-2011 at 06:46 PM..
Old 09-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #474

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I think at this point, all we can do is appeal to Ganz to extend the event beyond September 30th.

At this point, I'm lucky if I'll be able to make a complete lunar suit, never mind receive any of the better prizes. I have the belt on several accounts but each time I go for the pants, she takes my stars THREE DAYS IN A ROW ~ that's IF I can find her. Since the dice stopped floating, I haven't seen her once and I've literally camped out in my room in four accounts for hours on end waiting for her to show up.

And this is supposed to be fun for kids and adults how ??

If I knew we had forever and a day like we do with Alyssa's Star Challenge, or even another month to tough it out with this really badly thought out game from the ~ ahem, cough, cough ~ great minds at Ganz, I wouldn't be in such a panic.

So you Ganz spies ... read this and report back to your Creative Director ... this game stinks and it needs to be either reprogrammed for the good based on the comments made in this thread or extended ...
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #475

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
yeah, but there's no option that says "the prizes are great, but this game is NOT FUN AT ALL. The Fairy is mean, stealing is bad, and I've had enough Fairy Gas."

the choices are like "love it!" "what fairy?" "I like my stars" and "I don't know if I should trust her". Frankly that is not strong enough language for how I feel!

this game stinks. after seeing everyone's posts above about losing stars, I am going to wait for ganz to tweak the programming. this games is just not in the normal spirit of WW.

(I've now gotten 3 cookies and a bunch of gas across 4 accounts.)
Sounds like Nafaria has been rather gassy lately.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:28 AM   #476
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Okay, in all my 4 accounts I have see her after 5 minutes... Sorry if she don't show in your account in a 5 minutes schedule...

You have 4 cookies in the same account?

yeah, in one account she skip 3 days!

I'm sad for you for lost time and not see her...

Do you have call ganz for the account you never see her since the beginning?

thanks for your comment!

Yes...I called Ganz...and their answer to me was "It's all random"...so I give up with them...and although you are sad for me...I am happy to see that if the event worked for everyone it wouldn't actually be half bad...it's just too bad that it is not working for all of us....but keep collecting!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:14 AM   #477
elasley1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just found her in the curio shop above arte's head
elasley1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #478
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Nafaria showed up in the Arcade just after I finished JUmbleberries today. She stole a star after offering me boots.

My total 'score' for 11 days of this (I have one account)- Saw her 4 times, once I didn't try to trade, once I got a cookie, twice I got stars stolen when offered boots.

I definitely am not risking any of my singleton stars with her. Rather keep trying to get another throne.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #479
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
Nafaria showed up in the Arcade just after I finished JUmbleberries today. She stole a star after offering me boots.

My total 'score' for 11 days of this (I have one account)- Saw her 4 times, once I didn't try to trade, once I got a cookie, twice I got stars stolen when offered boots.

I definitely am not risking any of my singleton stars with her. Rather keep trying to get another throne.
I've been stolen from twice, but I forgot to look at my pet, what does the pet say when she steals...on one account that was stolen from yesterday, she showed up, and I didn't have the star, so I clicked cancel, and my pet said, I dont trust her either! LOL
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #480
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I think at this point, all we can do is appeal to Ganz to extend the event beyond September 30th.

At this point, I'm lucky if I'll be able to make a complete lunar suit, never mind receive any of the better prizes. I have the belt on several accounts but each time I go for the pants, she takes my stars THREE DAYS IN A ROW ~ that's IF I can find her. Since the dice stopped floating, I haven't seen her once and I've literally camped out in my room in four accounts for hours on end waiting for her to show up.

And this is supposed to be fun for kids and adults how ??

If I knew we had forever and a day like we do with Alyssa's Star Challenge, or even another month to tough it out with this really badly thought out game from the ~ ahem, cough, cough ~ great minds at Ganz, I wouldn't be in such a panic.

So you Ganz spies ... read this and report back to your Creative Director ... this game stinks and it needs to be either reprogrammed for the good based on the comments made in this thread or extended ...
First, I want to said that your icon and signature are beautiful!

She stole me for the first time today and it was for the pants suit too...
does she do it at everybody???

In all my accounts, I see her after 5 or 6 minutes sitting in my room... So I'm sorry to heard a lot of you don't see her...

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Yes...I called Ganz...and their answer to me was "It's all random"...so I give up with them...and although you are sad for me...I am happy to see that if the event worked for everyone it wouldn't actually be half bad...it's just too bad that it is not working for all of us....but keep collecting!!!
thanks for your answer

Last edited by zebultux; 09-11-2011 at 10:33 AM..

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: