Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #461
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I have seen her a total of 4 times since the event started (all after the spree die). My accounts were apparently skipped on other days.

On my 2nd account, the trading pop-up appeared but the spaces were blank so I had no idea what she offered or what star she wanted. I clicked trade anyway and she ended up stealing my mystery star. In the beginning she said something like "If you were smart, you'd trade with me instead of alyssa." Something along those lines, I can't remember exactly...

On my 1st account she asked one of my rare stars for a cookie--which I declined because I thought the prizes were random and the cookie wasn't the most appealing. Highway robbery I must say, Alyssa's expensive pixie pucks are much more enticing. I saw her twice again after that on the same account and all of those times were just puffs of smoke (Nafaria did not appear again after those times). This event is not looking good so far
kinztown194 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #462
follow your ♥
Webkinz :)

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

I can't find her anywhere!
Hopefully soon, she will show up and actually give me something.
zxcv0101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #463
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

k, discovered a few things.....

I logged into one account about 3-4 times today to do various things in between cleaning but for about 7-10 minutes most each time. Always did something with a dock showing for the first 7 minutes. Nafaria showed up on the last, 4th, log in after 6 minutes.

Been seeing her regularly on two other accounts. I had a theory that the items were like POTM so I mailed the boots and belt to an account that had a cookie. Didn't work, she still offered the boots. Tried mailing the belt to an account that had a cookie and boots, didn't work again, she still offered the belt. oh well.

just sharing, fyi
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #464
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I believe if you are going to see her, it happens within the first 5 minutes or so, otherwise, she is just not coming...at least I find that to be the case on my acounts....she stole twice from me today...my dd played her account and actually go the belt today! WooHoo!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #465
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by charming
Wow, this is great. My worry is that tomorrow (when the dice isnt running anymore) that it will be more difficult to find her. I hope you keep us up to date on what to try that works best without the dice. You've been most helpful, keep up the great work!

I have no idea, now that the dice are not appearing, where to look. I will keep reading here to see if there seems to be a trend where people are seeing her appear. The only place I have seen here lately is an account I am setting up for my granddaughter and of course, she has very few stars. If anyone has any suggestions I sure would appreciate it. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #466
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I have no idea, now that the dice are not appearing, where to look. I will keep reading here to see if there seems to be a trend where people are seeing her appear. The only place I have seen here lately is an account I am setting up for my granddaughter and of course, she has very few stars. If anyone has any suggestions I sure would appreciate it. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
thats what im wondering, i forgot all about the dice being done flying and now i don't know when or where to look.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #467
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

She popped up while I was kinzposting. Clicked her but just got smoke. Any place where you dock shows is just as good. Clubhouse, room, map etc.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #468
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I'm not much help on the statistics- I have one account, I've logged in repeatedly each day, going everywhere you can see the dock and staying on for at least half an hour each time. So far, I've seen her on 3 days (At the Academy & Quizzys & in my room), the first time I didn't know if she'd steal *all* my stars, so I didn't try to trade, the second time I got a cookie, the third time she stole my star after offering me the boots.

Not really much for ten days.

Oh, and I did the survey on the newspaper at WW today- they ask if you've seen Nafaria. People might like to go there and say "NO" the way I did. (They didn't have an option for 'barely seen' or 'didn't see her enough' or 'FRUSTRATED by FICKLE FAIRY')

Last edited by Grownup Giraffe; 09-10-2011 at 04:37 PM..
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #469
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
She popped up while I was kinzposting. Clicked her but just got smoke. Any place where you dock shows is just as good. Clubhouse, room, map etc.

Many thanks for letting us know where you were. I think if we all do that when we see her, soon we will have a list of probable places we can try. You are awesome. Thanks again.

BTW-the lasty place I saw her was when on the Kinzville map. That was like two days ago but I thought I would post it.

Last edited by gma2r; 09-10-2011 at 05:40 PM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #470
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I found her once and it logged me out!
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: