Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #451
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Click the image to open in full size.

I will tested all the theory with your help:

note: Nafaria is on a 5 minute schedule.

That trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots.

Yes, like doug, but some members need to have 2 or 3 cookies before receive the boots.

2. It sounds like if you don't have the stars to trade, you then have to repeat the prize. With Doug you can wait until you have gems before going to trade

Need to be checked!

3. If you have the cookie in your dock she will give a different prize. If you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already.

I think it does'nt matter because on 1 account I have nothing in my dock and received the boot.

4. I have found that if you are in areas where your dock is visible you have a chance of finding her.

Yes it's true.

5. If she shows up after 5 minutes you saw her for the day.
If she doesn't show up your account won't see her, no matter how long you are on.

So no need to wait because your account has been skipped for the day.

Yes it's true!

6. When you click on Nafaria, she tell you what star she is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day.

Yes it's true!

7. Only deluxe members see Nafaria

No is not true! I have only one deluxe account and my 3 others are not and I found her in all accounts.

8. Nafaria skip a day.

Maybe she skip more... Maybe is depend of the server... Need to be checked!

Day 1: nothing in all 4 account
Day 2: found her only in my deluxe account
Day 3: found her in account 2 and nothing yet for the 3 others...
Day 4: found her in my DD account and in account 2
Day 5: found her in my deluxe account and account 3

Day 6: found her in my deluxe account only
Day 7: found her in account 2 and 3
Day 8: nothing in all 4 account
Day 9: found her in my deluxe account, my DD account and my account 2
Info:
all the account is NA
the deluxe account is wapi8
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator

9. Prizes are random.

No it's not random. That seems to be have 2 pattern for now...

Pattern is: 2 cookies / boot / belt / purple space pants / The Lunar Pants
Second pattern is: 1 cookie / boot / belt / purple space pants / The Lunar Pants

A Ganz rep told someone it is random instead of progressive. But it's look like they have programmed the prizes...

10. If you find poof of smoke with nafaria, you are not able to trade with her and not see her for the rest of the day.

Need to be checked!

11. Changed your pet. / Play Spree. / Went to room and changed clothes. / Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. / Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

It's not working. I think is just luck... Nafaria is programmed to be each five minutes.

12. This game is not fair, I'm upset, is not funny for kids, ...

yes, you're right! Maybe if all the members call ganz to tell all of this disapointment, maybe ganz make it more easy, less hard...

1-866-932-5469 (9h to 18h on the week)

13. On one account, Nafaria wanted to trade for a cookie, and I turned her down even though I had the star she wanted. She said something insulting (can't remember exactly) but the insinuation was that I'd regret that decision. For 2 days now, she just "poofs" away when I click on that acct. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I don't know because some members don't see her since 2 days after refuse to trade... And some members she her again after refuse... Need to be checked!

14. Doing the star challenge before finding Nafaria affects anything

Someone said that: Ok, so Nafaria showed up and actually gave me the boots!! It was the only account that I did not star search before she showed up....Most all my accounts today, I clicked and she was gone...one she stole my star and one she never showed up in....but everyone except for right now, I star searched first and then did other stuff....just wondering if its a coincindence or some sort of pattern???

Need to be checked!

15. Asian account is the best for find nafaria and getting beautiful prizes

Need to be checked! I don't have asian account!

16. if you decline the cookies do you keep getting offered cookies?

There have been quite a few reports that they get the boots, then the belt, after 2 cookies, but some only needed one cookie. Maybe it's because you need to accept the prizes without decline...

Need to be checked!

17. She wanted 7 stars for a cookie!

There is only space for 5 stars. I haven't seen her asking for more then 1 of any star

I don't think she wanted 7 stars. She asks for 1 star and the bottom # shows you how many stars you have. That is probably where it said!

18. She took a star yesterday without giving me my boots, today she traded me for the belt!

So it seems if she stole you, the pattern continue...

19. traded for an item with 2 stars she takes the stars and leaves nothing.

I don't think because I have trade 2 stars in each account and received my prize.

20. Does the time of day seem to help or hurt?

Need to be checked!

21. smoke poof is when you refuse to trade

no, because some members receive poof smoke since the beginning. But need to check if she never come back or she never give a prize at all on that account...

maybe because you don't have the star she want

22. when Nafaria took my stars and left me nothing she started her speech with Well Well Well....What do we have here?

Need to be checked!

28. What I noticed is that it seem that the day I find a star I don't see her and the days I don't she appears but this theory MUST BE CHECK before getting to any conclusion.

Need to be checked!

All the questions and verfication are made buy a lot of members and myself. Sorry If I have not put your name on each theory!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24696039

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 09-09-2011 at 06:56 PM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #452
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Wow awesome zebultux. However, I have yet to receive even one cookie since the event began. I see her about every three days and when I click on her I get a puff of smoke.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #453
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Wow, this is great. My worry is that tomorrow (when the dice isnt running anymore) that it will be more difficult to find her. I hope you keep us up to date on what to try that works best without the dice. You've been most helpful, keep up the great work!

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }a:link { } p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }a:link { } I will tested all the theory with your help:

That trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots.

Yes, like doug, but some members need to have 2 or 3 cookies before receive the boots.

2. It sounds like if you don't have the stars to trade, you then have to repeat the prize. With Doug you can wait until you have gems before going to trade

Need to be checked!

3. If you have the cookie in your dock she will give a different prize. If you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already.

I think it does'nt matter because on 1 account I have nothing in my dock and received the boot.

4. I have found that if you are in areas where your dock is visible you have a chance of finding her.

Yes it's true.

If she doesn't show up your account won't see her, no matter how long you are on.

Yes it's true!

6. When you click on Nafaria, she tell you what star she is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day.

Yes it's true!

7. Only deluxe members see Nafaria

No is not true! I have only one deluxe account and my 3 others are not and I found her in all accounts.

8. Nafaria skip a day.

Info:
all the account is NA
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator

9. Prizes are random.

No it's not random. That seems to be have 2 pattern for now...

Pattern is: 2 cookies / boot / belt / purple space pants / The Lunar Pants
Second pattern is: 1 cookie / boot / belt / purple space pants / The Lunar Pants

A Ganz rep told someone it is random instead of progressive. But it's look like they have programmed the prizes...

10. If you find poof of smoke with nafaria, you are not able to trade with her and not see her for the rest of the day.

Need to be checked!

11. Changed your pet. / Play Spree. / Went to room and changed clothes. / Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. / Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

It's not working. I think is just luck... Nafaria is programmed to be each five minutes.

12. This game is not fair, I'm upset, is not funny for kids, ...

yes, you're right! Maybe if all the members call ganz to tell all of this disapointment, maybe ganz make it more easy, less hard...

1-866-932-5469 (9h to 18h on the week)

13. On one account, Nafaria wanted to trade for a cookie, and I turned her down even though I had the star she wanted. She said something insulting (can't remember exactly) but the insinuation was that I'd regret that decision. For 2 days now, she just "poofs" away when I click on that acct. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I don't know because some members don't see her since 2 days after refuse to trade... And some members she her again after refuse... Need to be checked!

14. Doing the star challenge before finding Nafaria affects anything

Someone said that: Ok, so Nafaria showed up and actually gave me the boots!! It was the only account that I did not star search before she showed up....Most all my accounts today, I clicked and she was gone...one she stole my star and one she never showed up in....but everyone except for right now, I star searched first and then did other stuff....just wondering if its a coincindence or some sort of pattern???

Need to be checked!

15. Asian account is the best for find nafaria and getting beautiful prizes

Need to be checked! I don't have asian account!

16. if you decline the cookies do you keep getting offered cookies?

There have been quite a few reports that they get the boots, then the belt, after 2 cookies, but some only needed one cookie. Maybe it's because you need to accept the prizes without decline...

Need to be checked!

17. She wanted 7 stars for a cookie!

There is only space for 5 stars. I haven't seen her asking for more then 1 of any star

I don't think she wanted 7 stars. She asks for 1 star and the bottom # shows you how many stars you have. That is probably where it said!

18. She took a star yesterday without giving me my boots, today she traded me for the belt!

So it seems if she stole you, the pattern continue...

I don't think because I have trade 2 stars in each account and received my prize.

20. Does the time of day seem to help or hurt?

Need to be checked!

no, because some members receive poof smoke since the beginning. But need to check if she never come back or she never give a prize at all on that account...

22. when Nafaria took my stars and left me nothing she started her speech with Well Well Well....What do we have here?

Need to be checked!

28. What I noticed is that it seem that the day I find a star I don't see her and the days I don't she appears but this theory MUST BE CHECK before getting to any conclusion.

Need to be checked!

All the questions and verfication are made buy a lot of members and myself. Sorry If I have not put your name on each theory!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24696039
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #454

Priceless has disabled reputation

Zeb, your ambition is flawless! You're truly a master at this; I am going to start playing Star Challenge more often in hopes of getting a star (now that I truly know how to play it) but I have been receiving reports of people having glitches with this. Should I be worried? It's such a hassle and time-waster to log out and back in again. Thanks!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #455
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
Can you tell if Nafaria is going to take your stars by the phrases she uses before she offers a trade? Every time she explains the whole pixie puck thing and I trade with her I get my prize. The one time she started off "Well..Well...Well what do we have here" she swiped my star.
Oh that might be a good tell!! She stole from me yesterday, but I do not remember what she said, I just traded with her and she explained the whole thing and I got my boots....you might be on to something here...I'm gonna post this in another thread, thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Oh that might be a good tell!! She stole from me yesterday, but I do not remember what she said, I just traded with her and she explained the whole thing and I got my boots....you might be on to something here...I'm gonna post this in another thread, thanks!
I just traded again, got the boots on a different account, and she started with, if you were smart you'd trade your stars with me, just fyi...

Last edited by jeanned68; 09-09-2011 at 09:17 PM..
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #456
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I will tested all the theory with your help:

She is DEFINITELY not on a 5 minute schedule on ANY of my accounts. I'm lucky if she even shows up. 8 accounts and she has only shown up on 3 of them....and even then, all I have to show is 4 cookies!
1. That trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots.

I don't think this is anything like Doug. Doug shows up in a room for everyone in the Room...Nafaria doesn't show up AT ALL for MANY of us.

I have received nothing but cookies...even when I have a cookie in my dock!

Yes it's true.
This is only if she is even showing up on your accounts.

Yes it's true!
....and some accounts are skipped day after day after day!

8. Nafaria skip a day.

Info:
all the account is NA
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator

....she definitely skips more than 1 day in a row...on 4 of our accounts she has yet to even show up...so we have been 'skipped' ALL of the 9 days so far!

Need to be checked!

This has happened to me a number of times, and when it does, she NEVER shows up again on a given day.

I find the 5 minute schedule tough to believe...I spent hours on an account, with the dock showing...and she never showed in over 3 hours!

There have been MANY reports of her taking stars and not giving the prizes!

It's not due to not having the star. On one of my accounts I have every star in multiples...but have not collected another throne...and the poof happens...Also, if you don't have the star, she still asks for it...because then she makes fun of you for not having it...so the poof has nothing to do with not having the star!

These are just mine, and about 5 others personal experiences with this Nafaria event.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 09-09-2011 at 11:01 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:28 AM   #457
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone, here is what happen for me today.

On first account I have cookie and boot, I didn't found a star, she did appear and give me the whole speak about pixie puck and alyssa and all, offer belt for ONE star and rip be off after I agree.

On my other account, I only have cookie and I found a star and she is a no show.

On first account I have cookie and boot, I didn't found a star, she did appear and give me the whole speak about pixie puck and alyssa and all, offer belt for ONE star and rip me off after I agree. so no belt

On my other account, I only have cookie and I found a star and she is a no show.

On first account I have cookie and boot, I didn't found a star, she did appear and give me the whole speak about pixie puck and alyssa and all, offer belt for ONE star and rip me off after I agree. so no belt

[/QUOTE]

sorry computer mess up and post twice my message

Last edited by Yoendris; 09-10-2011 at 01:28 AM..
Yoendris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #458
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

She stole from me today too, took two stars, started with if you were smart you'd trade your stars with me...
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #459
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

We made it as far as getting the boots on one account and the belt on another account and have not seen Nafaria since on either of those accounts. It's been about 4 days I think with no Nafaria on either one.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #460

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Saw her on the first and fifth days and received cookies both times, then saw her next on day eight and she stole my star. Did not see her yesterday or today. It doesn't bother me anymore but I will keep trying!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: