Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #441
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Can you tell if Nafaria is going to take your stars by the phrases she uses before she offers a trade? Every time she explains the whole pixie puck thing and I trade with her I get my prize. The one time she started off "Well..Well...Well what do we have here" she swiped my star.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #442
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
My dh's account only has three stars (doesn't play much!) so today Nafaria appeared but just the puff of smoke, no offer. Could it be that he didn't have the star she was seeking, so just the puff of smoke? I don't know. She has only showed up twice on my account once traded for a cookie, second time to steal. I'm prepared to tell her to Go Away, but she doesn't give me the chance!
it's an interresting theory

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Ok, I decided to get creative. I am writing the following into every account's comment section:

Once upon a time there was a purple fairy who was very bad named, Nefaria. Nefaria was nearly impossible to find, but one day, Greens Lime found her! Much to his dismay, Nefaria only had gas, and she pffted out a little purple cloud of smoke and disappeared, never to be seen again! Kinzville was clouded in a shroud of purple sadness.

thanks for your story!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Dragonbird - 1
Ganz - 0

zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #443

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
My dh's account only has three stars (doesn't play much!) so today Nafaria appeared but just the puff of smoke, no offer. Could it be that he didn't have the star she was seeking, so just the puff of smoke? I don't know. She has only showed up twice on my account once traded for a cookie, second time to steal. I'm prepared to tell her to Go Away, but she doesn't give me the chance!
Every time now I have not had the star she wanted, but she still appeared and talked to me.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #444
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
♥ to the new avie !!! You can have as many points as you would like !
I agree!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I just want to mention that I didn't need to have 2 cookies before I got the boots. Just have 1 cookie and never refused a trade, though that means she's only traded with me twice.
thanks
Old 09-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #445
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I am with you on the WKN searches. It can take yo forever to find what you need to click on. AND, this time they are giving away items many of us actually paid money for in the past. I think that is annoying as those cards were pricey and you were never guaranteed a prize you actually wanted and often received something from the Wshop) so it could mean many multiple packages and at $4.00 each, you could spend a lot. Now, they are giving them for free to those who want to do the search???????

Anyway, no Nafaria today. Can we collectively say, this fabulous new game is not really fun AND aren't the games supposed to be fun? Isn't that what we have paid for? Poor kids....and poor us that we shelled out the $$$$$$$$$$$.
I have seven accounts I visit every day. I've had Nafaria offer a trade one time, but I didn't have the star, other times when I've spotted her I've gotten the, er, gas. I don't think these are very good odds at all. Almost as bad as the last PAN contest that left me with no dress, shirt or helmet. Kind of pointless. And definitely not fun.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #446
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
Can you tell if Nafaria is going to take your stars by the phrases she uses before she offers a trade? Every time she explains the whole pixie puck thing and I trade with her I get my prize. The one time she started off "Well..Well...Well what do we have here" she swiped my star.
same with me!! maybe there is something to the phrases
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #447

Priceless has disabled reputation

Interesting theory!! I would love if they were hints.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #448

katboumom will become famous soon enough

I've traded with her twice for cookies (One time, I said no to a cookie trade.) The next time, I saw her, she offered me boots for one star, and then didn't give me a prize. Today, I had the smoke experience like many have described.

My daughter hasn't seen her everyday. However, she has traded one star for a cookie, 2 stars for boots, and one star, today, for a belt. She hasn't been stolen from, or experienced the smoke. I am thinking that she steals on the boots when she wants to trade for only one star. So, watch out, and good luck. I'm at the point that if I see her, I see her. And, if I don't, oh well.
katboumom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #449
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
hey im not sure if this theory has been put out yet but from you guys own personal experience, do you think if you deny her trade one day then the next day (ex. monday you deny her trade and tuesday she dosen't show) she won't show up? just a thought because i have seen her all days and yesterday i denied the belt because i didn't want to give up two stars and didn't see her today.
no because I never refuse and she skip days...

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Day 1: nothing in all 4 account
Day 2: found her only in my deluxe account
Day 3: found her in account 2 and nothing yet for the 3 others...
Day 4: found her in my DD account and in account 2
Day 5: found her in my deluxe account and account 3

Day 6: found her in my deluxe account only
Day 7: found her in account 2 and 3
Day 8: nothing in all 4 account

Day 9: found her in my deluxe account, my DD account and my account 2

Info:
all the account is NA
the deluxe account is wapi8
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
It was bound to happen sooner or later, but she finally offered me a belt for my Pyro Pearl and stole it instead. It hurts.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
ok I got the fairy on an account and clicked on her and offered to trade. She wanted to give me a cookie. I didnt have the star she wanted. I clicked on the Trade even though I didnt have it to see what she say...

She said, "How embarrassing! Good bye!"

anyone else get that? I don't think kids should be subject to shame just cause they didnt have a certain star.
I don't remember where, but someone have all the sentence that she said... I will try to find it, sorry if I can't remember where...

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
yeah, but there's no option that says "the prizes are great, but this game is NOT FUN AT ALL. The Fairy is mean, stealing is bad, and I've had enough Fairy Gas."

the choices are like "love it!" "what fairy?" "I like my stars" and "I don't know if I should trust her". Frankly that is not strong enough language for how I feel!

this game stinks. after seeing everyone's posts above about losing stars, I am going to wait for ganz to tweak the programming. this games is just not in the normal spirit of WW.

(I've now gotten 3 cookies and a bunch of gas across 4 accounts.)
yeah, I was thinking the same

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Click the image to open in full size.

asian accts are NON dice flying..and saw her after the 5 mins.....how is everyone on Asian fairing with Nafaria...and have they seen her on a schedule???

she is still on the 5 min schedule
thanks for this info

View Post Originally Posted by Yoendris
What I noticed is that it seem that the day I find a star I don't see her and the days I don't she appears but this theory MUST BE CHECK before getting to any conclusion.

hope this can help out!
Thanks people to keep posting so we can help each other to figure this out (maybe!!!)
thanks for this theory, I will check it

thanks for this info

Last edited by zebultux; 09-09-2011 at 05:10 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #450
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

The PeekANewz events are easier if you are busy doing something else like answering the polls, quizzes, surveys and treasure hunts. I also found many more of the Peeks when I reduced the size of my window once or twice. That way I could see the whole page at once and didn't have to remember to scroll down and back up.
Did you know that the polls, quizzes, and surveys pay LOTS of money? They say you get a KC prize of 25, but that is not true. You get between 100-500KC for each one or something like that. I make that extra money every night in addition to finding the Peeks. Before the polls, quizzes, and surveys I was always out of money. Now I am NEVER out of money!
I agree that the PeekANewz is better for getting Nafaria items that the Challenge is on WW. Can you believe we can get the slips?????
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: