Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 10:39 AM   #431
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I really hope that if and when Ganz does bring this event back we don't have to start over with the cookie as a prize. Why not just make this permanent? Then you take away some of the consumer's worry. Yes, we still don't like two-thirds of this new feature, but if they would at least say it's a new thing that isn't going away, even for a little break, then it would make us a bit less frantic.

Oh wow.............new Nafaria themed peek a news event starts tomorrow and her slippers are one of the prizes!!!!!!!!!
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #432
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I really hope that if and when Ganz does bring this event back we don't have to start over with the cookie as a prize. Why not just make this permanent? Then you take away some of the consumer's worry. Yes, we still don't like two-thirds of this new feature, but if they would at least say it's a new thing that isn't going away, even for a little break, then it would make us a bit less frantic.

Oh wow.............new Nafaria themed peek a news event starts tomorrow and her slippers are one of the prizes!!!!!!!!!
I agree - if they make it permanent I might be more willing to put up with not always seeing her and the puff of smoke, but as it stands now I hate it

Have to check out webkinz news!
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #433
pinkmingo
Lil Kinz
Pinkmingo1 is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone. We have 2 Webkinz accounts, one deluxe and one that is not. We are seeing Nafaria everyday on the non-deluxe account, and every-other-day on the deluxe account. When we click on her on both accounts, we just get the smoke and nothing else. I've cleared my cache. Is there a fix for this, I've tried to find is someone found out something, but have been unable to. I've used both Firefox and Explorer. Is there a better search engine to use? Any information you can provide would be much appreciated!!
Pinkmingo1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #434
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

3 accounts today, no nafaria at all. Glad my kids know nothing about this
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #435
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

ok, someone needs to change the front page article. It doesn't seem like Nafaria is like Doug and your prizes get better. I have randomly gotten cookies (most often), boots, and the belt. you could get a belt one day and a cookie the next. I think the cookie is common, that's all. And the boxes are for more than one star per prize. Nafaria traded me two stars on one account for the belt, but that's the most she's asked me for. Of course, I've never seen a "good" prize yet. She asked for my enchantrites two days in a row. The first time I gave it to her because I thought the prizes built up like Doug and I didn't want to lose ground if the event was only for September. But I only had two, so the next day when she wanted the other enchantrite for a cookie, I said no. Glad I did. She is NOT like Doug!!!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #436
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

She's really annoying me. I keep hoping that I'll see her, and nothing except gas
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #437
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

Hello to all,

so far with 2 accounst: on the first I saw her twice in 9 days and got cookie and boots and it's surprising since this is the account I was trading my stars so I don't have much. On my second one, I got the cookie only althought I saw her 3 times, once I got smoke and the other she ask for one of the 2 stars I don't have anymore since she took it for the cookie.

What I noticed is that it seem that the day I find a star I don't see her and the days I don't she appears but this theory MUST BE CHECK before getting to any conclusion.

hope this can help out!
Thanks people to keep posting so we can help each other to figure this out (maybe!!!)
Yoendris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #438

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Since this "contest" has started, I have seen Nafaria six times. Once she wanted to trade, but took the star and I got nothing. The other times all I got was purple smoke. Now, on Webkinz Newz, we will have a chance to get a prize if we can find her five times. I don't care for this type of game on WN, and seldom play it. However, I think our chances of getting a prize will be better finding her on WN than in WW. At least the prizes on WN doesn't include some type of food prize. I really dislike getting food for a prize!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #439
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I play on 6 accts. everyday and have not gotten past the boots .Only 2 accts. received boots, the rest only one or two cookies. I rarely even see her on most accts for two or three days now and half the time I do see her it is just smoke.I don't even get the chance to trade because she dose not show up.I am really not happy with this .We should atleast see her everyday since you get just smoke or she doen't trade some times.Having her not even show on your acct. for two or three days is not right it would be hard enough to get the prizes even seeing her everyday!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #440
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
Since this "contest" has started, I have seen Nafaria six times. Once she wanted to trade, but took the star and I got nothing. The other times all I got was purple smoke. Now, on Webkinz Newz, we will have a chance to get a prize if we can find her five times. I don't care for this type of game on WN, and seldom play it. However, I think our chances of getting a prize will be better finding her on WN than in WW. At least the prizes on WN doesn't include some type of food prize. I really dislike getting food for a prize!

Star Child
I am with you on the WKN searches. It can take yo forever to find what you need to click on. AND, this time they are giving away items many of us actually paid money for in the past. I think that is annoying as those cards were pricey and you were never guaranteed a prize you actually wanted and often received something from the Wshop) so it could mean many multiple packages and at $4.00 each, you could spend a lot. Now, they are giving them for free to those who want to do the search???????

Anyway, no Nafaria today. Can we collectively say, this fabulous new game is not really fun AND aren't the games supposed to be fun? Isn't that what we have paid for? Poor kids....and poor us that we shelled out the $$$$$$$$$$$.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: