Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #421
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
There is a poll thing on WebkinzNewz about Nafaria

yeah, but there's no option that says "the prizes are great, but this game is NOT FUN AT ALL. The Fairy is mean, stealing is bad, and I've had enough Fairy Gas."

the choices are like "love it!" "what fairy?" "I like my stars" and "I don't know if I should trust her". Frankly that is not strong enough language for how I feel!

this game stinks. after seeing everyone's posts above about losing stars, I am going to wait for ganz to tweak the programming. this games is just not in the normal spirit of WW.

(I've now gotten 3 cookies and a bunch of gas across 4 accounts.)
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #422
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I'm guessing most people wont get past the space suit, unless the game changes and she starts asking for less stars, or handing out more prizes....she doesn't come every day, and when she does come, sometimes its just a puff of smoke and she really doesn't show up...and then when you finally do get her to make an offer, she steals your stars...we only have the month of September to get the prizes...I'm guessing a few very lucky people will get past the spacesuit...but for most of us, we will be lucky to complete the space suit...just what I need, another incomplete outft....

Or, people like me who haven't even gotten a cookie yet. I rarely see her and when I do I get a puff of smoke as you mentioned.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:03 AM   #423
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Surprisingly, I found her the other day and she gave me a cookie. She wasn't there yesterday, but was today and gave me my boots. I think she knows that I don't really like Alyssa either...
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #424
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

This event is not getting any better. I ended up getting 2 cookies on all 6 of our accounts...and since then I have the boots only on 2 of those accounts, the others either haven't seen her in days or got the puff of smoke and nothing. At this rate I will be lucky to get the lousy purple lunar outfit by the end of the month and I will never see any of the really cool other prizes.

And as my daughter said - she made this empty room for her new pet she named Nafaria - that room will continue to be empty since this event stinks!

Why bother with all the cool prizes if you make it nearly impossible to get any of them!?!!?!?!?
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:00 AM   #425
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I remember when Doug first came out - we thought that was hard to figure out the order

With Doug you needed to use same pet -if you traded with Doug you got prize if you didn't got KC and got a "time out the next day" AND he did follow an order to the prizes

wonder if the something near same goes with the Mean fairy BUT Doug never stole the gems

this is way up there on my list of " Why'd ya do this GANZ "

of course I find her on one of my accounts today and don't have the star - ouch

if this mean fairy only goes for Sept gonna be a lot of people not getting the big prizes
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:38 AM   #426
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Our young ones have already lost interest in this as with 7 accounts we have 2 cookies over a bunch of days. Fortunately no stolen gems as they already get very upset with the big city robber when he steals their shopping bags regularly.

HEY GANZ - it's a kids site! Act like it!
728lisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:00 AM   #427
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Good morning friends, here to add my account UPDATE

non Deluxe account: found her once; one cookie
Deluxe account:have not seen her yet

WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #428
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

asian accts are NON dice flying..and saw her after the 5 mins.....how is everyone on Asian fairing with Nafaria...and have they seen her on a schedule???

she is still on the 5 min schedule

Last edited by lemony; 09-09-2011 at 10:35 AM..
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #429
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Click the image to open in full size.

asian accts are NON dice flying..and saw her after the 5 mins.....how is everyone on Asian fairing with Nafaria...and have they seen her on a schedule???
I was wondering what the program would be now that the dice aren't flying. I did my Asian account and have not seen her yet. Since she just gave me smoke and stole my dice the last 2 time I saw here, I would guess this is a plus.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #430
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

there are days she won't show up...I am hoping she stays on the 5 minz....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: