Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #411
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

It was bound to happen sooner or later, but she finally offered me a belt for my Pyro Pearl and stole it instead. It hurts.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #412
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
It was bound to happen sooner or later, but she finally offered me a belt for my Pyro Pearl and stole it instead. It hurts.
Oh monkeecj, the odds were not with you today, huh? I hope next time around is much better!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #413
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just adding our dealings with Nafaria....today on 2 accounts she took our stars instead of trading..one for the belt and one for the pants....we have had all the stars she has asked for...this just seems so random...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #414

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

On my one and only account, saw Nafaria on days 1 and 5, and both times received cookies with the same pet, then saw her again today, day 8, and was offered the boots, but she stole my star and told us that we should know better than to trade with a bad fairy! Seems that most people had their stars stolen today, so hopefully she'll be nicer next time!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #415
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I saw her today. Shse offered me the belt for 2 cookies and then stole the cookies. How are we ever going to get past the puple spacesuit and win something interesting?
I'm guessing most people wont get past the space suit, unless the game changes and she starts asking for less stars, or handing out more prizes....she doesn't come every day, and when she does come, sometimes its just a puff of smoke and she really doesn't show up...and then when you finally do get her to make an offer, she steals your stars...we only have the month of September to get the prizes...I'm guessing a few very lucky people will get past the spacesuit...but for most of us, we will be lucky to complete the space suit...just what I need, another incomplete outft....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #416

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I've only gotten the boots on one account. Most of the time I don't see her.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #417

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok I got the fairy on an account and clicked on her and offered to trade. She wanted to give me a cookie. I didnt have the star she wanted. I clicked on the Trade even though I didnt have it to see what she say...

She said, "How embarrassing! Good bye!"

anyone else get that? I don't think kids should be subject to shame just cause they didnt have a certain star.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #418
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Okay, so yesterday she stole 2 of my stars and today, she just left in a puff of smoke.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:00 AM   #419
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Tonight:

2 Accts got the boot. 1 acct, she stole 2 stars and didn't give me the belt (again) and 4th acct she never showed.

I clicked on all spree rolls. Her voice is quite annoying.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #420

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

There is a poll thing on WebkinzNewz about Nafaria
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: