Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #401
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
tee hee! I changed my avvie too. Do I get two points now?
♥ to the new avie !!! You can have as many points as you would like !
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #402
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
tee hee! I changed my avvie too. Do I get two points now?
You get several points for new avatar and a sprite. I made me own: Click the image to open in full size.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #403

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux

4. That trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots.

Yes, like doug, but you need to have 2 cookies before receive the boots.

I just want to mention that I didn't need to have 2 cookies before I got the boots. Just have 1 cookie and never refused a trade, though that means she's only traded with me twice.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:30 PM   #404
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I've have had "cannot find her", puffs of smoke and stolen stars. I have received three cookies on three accounts, but I will continue to try. To me, it has become a challenge, so I might even enjoy it more because of the unexpected. However, I don't think a child would feel the same way. I know my daughter would not. That is why I am on fairy lookout for her right now. Hopefully, we will win some clothing and other prizes eventually.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #405
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Thanks Ganz. This is a real bust of a game. When she appears, which is rarely, all we get is the smoke and two times she took the stars and left absolutely nothing. A bad fairy who steals stars. What a fine example for the kiddos. Ganz can keep their stupid fairy game.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #406
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Just want to "chime in" about poofs and spree rolls...and cookies.
I have 4 accts.

One has 1 cookie and 1 pair of boots, rest of my accts have 1 cookie each. Never been offered another cookie after the first one.
I don't believe it helps or hinders to ignore the spree rolls. I've tried both ways and it makes no difference at all on any of my accounts.

Last few days Naf has either poofed, not shown up at all, or stolen my stars. Maybe tomorrow she'll be nice again.

I think this game is fine for adults, but wonder what it teaches kids. If Nafaria was an actual person, I'd tell my kids to stay away from her; she can't be trusted and isn't a good friend. However, the only way to get any prizes is to take your chances w/ her. So now what do I tell my kids? I've managed to avoid the issue by logging on just past midnight and looking for her myself.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #407
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

hey im not sure if this theory has been put out yet but from you guys own personal experience, do you think if you deny her trade one day then the next day (ex. monday you deny her trade and tuesday she dosen't show) she won't show up? just a thought because i have seen her all days and yesterday i denied the belt because i didn't want to give up two stars and didn't see her today.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #408
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I really think she is going in order like Doug the Dog. Just like he asks you after he shows you how many gems you have and leaves it to you to say yes or no - so does Nafaria. I think she starts with the cookie, boots, belt and then whatever is next.

I posted my findings and theory on the other thread yesterday and then followed up last night thinking that was the tracking thread so I will re post it here in hopes it helps.

I have 2 accounts - on the asian time zone one - I had found a star on yesterday and so no Nafaria today - so far my hunch remains as what I had shared before.

I will be able to say on the NA account later when I do dailies.

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I think I may have a theory ~ she shows up the day after I don't find a star.

It's the only 'consistent' I've seen on my 2 accounts. The first appearance is a puff of smoke, the second begins with the cookie and she works up from there.

~ DakotaKinz
My theory is holding up for me so far. I just logged into my main account, on which I didn't find a star (or cookie) in the magical forest - I went straight to my room to garden and the Spree Die came by 5 minutes later - I clicked it - and Alyssa showed after with her third offer.

I don't know yet if anyone else has noticed this so I will continue to track the activity while noting if I found a star the day before or not.

~ DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #409
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I have had a very hard time finding her at all on most of the accounts. But yesterday and today when she shows up on my account, she disappears really fast. Before I can even click on her.
I see the dice fly by (and click it) then if she is going to show up she usually does shortly after so I am expecting it. But she pops in and out then even watching for her, there is no chance to click her.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #410
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I saw her today. Shse offered me the belt for 2 cookies and then stole the cookies. How are we ever going to get past the puple spacesuit and win something interesting?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: