Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #391
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I saw the spree roll a few minutes ago and didn't click on it. Nafaria showed up after and I clicked on her and got the purple smoke. I didn't see Nafaria yesterday. I haven't gotten one prize since this event began.
That has happened on one of our accounts - Nafaria has only appeared once (the second day) and she turned into smoke. That account has never even gotten a cookie. I know how you feel, it's very disappointing and frustrating.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #392
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
why do i just get smoke? is that a glitch
I try to know if each member received smoke have refuse a deal with her...

Is that your case too?

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
Out of 7 acct's I have only seen her 7 times since she started. I got 3 cookies, 1 boot and 3 smokes. I hardly see her and the times I did see her it was after I clicked on the dice. For the past 2 days when I click on the dice I have'nt seen her at all. I even tried to let the dice fly by and still nothing Hopefully Ganz will be able to fix this event before it ends, if not this was a real bust Good Luck to everyone, hopefully you all have better luck than I do!

Last edited by zebultux; 09-08-2011 at 10:31 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #393
joi

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I try to know if each member received smoke have refuse a deal with her...

Is that your case too?

One of our accounts got smoke the first time she ever appeared (day 2), so there was no refusal first. And she has never appeared on that account again.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #394
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
I just got my 4th prize! The Lunar Pants!!
Click the image to open in full size.

THIS WAS ON MY ASIAN ACCOUNT
congrats

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I've discovered that if you don't find a star, just click the log out button and then choose no. After this you can x down the star challenge and it will close without getting frozen. Kind of lucked into this really.
thanks for the tips

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I saw spree dice today, but Nafaria never showed up on 5 accounts
wondering if maybe spree is causing a glitch? but what will i do when spree-a-rama is over?
at least we know after the dice fly by, If she doesn't show, she won't show that day
I would be wasting my time looking all day for her. bad fairy
she skip one day but I think sometime she skip more than one day... Some account have wait maximum 3 days...

View Post Originally Posted by sweetcher
I tried to trade with Nafaria on my last account tonight. I did the ignore the dice and she appeared. This is the first time she has come in on the left side, every other time she came in on the right. This time she stole my stars. I wonder if which side she comes in on makes any difference.
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } It does'nt matter, if is your day, the fairy will show up!

But some people i read said that when the dice came right to left or left to right for them then the fairy didn't appear and it only worked for them when the dice game from the top! Now just to be checked by this members if it was a day when the fairy doesn't show because she skip a day.

View Post Originally Posted by joi
One of our accounts got smoke the first time she ever appeared (day 2), so there was no refusal first. And she has never appeared on that account again.
thanks! I will keep trying to continue working on it on different thread to find an answer

View Post Originally Posted by joi
thanks for this information.

Hope this is not another mad fairy tricks... Hope that a glitch...

Do you have call ganz to ask the question?

Thanks!

Last edited by zebultux; 09-08-2011 at 10:51 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #395
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

If you are upset about Nafaria, Please send a comment to them on the contact page. I don't think they realize how upset we all are. I have called twice and all I get is "that is the way it is programmed". Well they can reprogram it.

Last edited by JINGLES139; 09-08-2011 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: spelling
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #396
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
why do i just get smoke? is that a glitch
My dh's account only has three stars (doesn't play much!) so today Nafaria appeared but just the puff of smoke, no offer. Could it be that he didn't have the star she was seeking, so just the puff of smoke? I don't know. She has only showed up twice on my account once traded for a cookie, second time to steal. I'm prepared to tell her to Go Away, but she doesn't give me the chance!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #397

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I saw her this morning for the first time in days. I got a belt! So far 2 cookies, boots and a belt. I have been saving stars for a while. I have between 4 and 7 of each.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #398
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ok, I decided to get creative. I am writing the following into every account's comment section:

Once upon a time there was a purple fairy who was very bad named, Nefaria. Nefaria was nearly impossible to find, but one day, Greens Lime found her! Much to his dismay, Nefaria only had gas, and she pffted out a little purple cloud of smoke and disappeared, never to be seen again! Kinzville was clouded in a shroud of purple sadness.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #399

Priceless has disabled reputation

Dragonbird - 1
Ganz - 0

Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #400
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Dragonbird - 1
Ganz - 0

tee hee! I changed my avvie too. Do I get two points now?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: