Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #31
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

still can't believe they would do that, where she might not give you a prize. thats just not fair. anyway thanks for the update, and thanks wi members who have been tracking her
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by loops15
This is really annoying me! I try and try to find her. only one of my 5 has. It was my main but the day before we were told to keep are stars i just got the throne. I saw her once on the map and once in the curio shop. I'm using FF. Kind of gives me the feeling that i should stop playing webkinz if it is all impossible to get a lot of prizes lately. A few days to school then i will have like no time at all. no more summer!
Find something fun to do with your friends and forget about Webkinz (no offense meant by this to anyone). I am saying this seriously because Ganz has turned this into "10% will get prizes and 90% will get disappointed" (my opinion, from what I have been experiencing). They introduce new things making it sound like fun and then they make more & more things rarer and rarer and make them almost impossible to get (like some of the clothes in WKN peek-a-newz, some of the prizes for the new Adventure park quests, rare prizes given out to a few people outside of WW & WKN, and now being able to even see Nafaria on your account (let alone, actually being able to get a prize from her once you do see her). If you don't have a lot invested in this Webkinz "hobby/obsession" then now is the time to find something more fun to do. I am seriously thinking about quitting. This is getting way too frustrating for even me and I have thousands of dollars "invested" in my account and have many pets that I haven't even adopted yet. I haven't been able to find the "fun" in Webkinz because the disappointment has been overshadowing the fun for a long time now.

Still no Nafaria sightings for me (with the exception of 1 time on 1 of my Asian accounts on the first day--and I have 15 accounts!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #33

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

OMG!
She IS a thief!!!
I am not too happy about this.......Stars are really hard to find
I want those prizes but I am not sure if it is worth it
I only have a few rare stars, if she takes them, and gives me nothing, I will never get the high level prizes!
Oh well, I don't really have to worry about that though, I still haven't FOUND her!
bummer game
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #34
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i got a cookie from her

i already have the grand prizeso i dont really care about the stars. same withh d t d
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I have found her, but she always disappears when I click on her. I think this is one activity I will do without.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #36
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Just had a visit from Nafaria while in "Jessie's Room" and sneaking into the fridge for an after school snack.
This is a Deluxe account and I have done no star searching at all in this account. She did make me an offer, however I had no stars to trade so she told me where to go and play.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #37
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Click the image to open in full size.
I am aghast that Ganz would consider programing this event in a fashion that the above photo shows!

Shame on you Ganz! While I have not tried to find Nafaria yet, clearly others are spending hours upon hours waiting for her to show. To take a star and leave a condescending message that borders on bullying is simply shameful in my book!

Thank you FIA for this valuable information, and allowing me to reference your photo in my post!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #38
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I just found her...I have logged on previously today. I hvae tried searching for her in the past. This is the first time I found her. I think...That the new rare theme is Nefaria's and she is making an appearance when the rare is on...But I'm sure I'm wrong
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #39
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Have 5 accounts. I have seen her on both the deluxe accounts, but not on the non-deluxe accounts. IN all 4 instances where I saw her, I was logged in for less than ten minutes when she appeared. I was once in the Kinzpost (where the cloud *poofed* and then she never appeared), once in the Arcade menu screen (I didn't click her in time), once in Jumbleberry Fields (got a cookie), and once on the map screen (I don't save stars on this account so I didn't have what she wanted).
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #40
Lil Kinz
loops15 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Find something fun to do with your friends and forget about Webkinz (no offense meant by this to anyone). I am saying this seriously because Ganz has turned this into "10% will get prizes and 90% will get disappointed" (my opinion, from what I have been experiencing). They introduce new things making it sound like fun and then they make more & more things rarer and rarer and make them almost impossible to get (like some of the clothes in WKN peek-a-newz, some of the prizes for the new Adventure park quests, rare prizes given out to a few people outside of WW & WKN, and now being able to even see Nafaria on your account (let alone, actually being able to get a prize from her once you do see her). If you don't have a lot invested in this Webkinz "hobby/obsession" then now is the time to find something more fun to do. I am seriously thinking about quitting. This is getting way too frustrating for even me and I have thousands of dollars "invested" in my account and have many pets that I haven't even adopted yet. I haven't been able to find the "fun" in Webkinz because the disappointment has been overshadowing the fun for a long time now.

Still no Nafaria sightings for me (with the exception of 1 time on 1 of my Asian accounts on the first day--and I have 15 accounts!).

I know. Can't wait for swim team. it's in about an hour. First time doing a sport for school but it's really fun. I'm glad i did. Hopefully high school goes as well as the swim team. might quit webkinz though haven't decided yet. Thanks for the advice. wish i could go out of the house. but my mom is kind of strict. I'm not supposed to leave the house while they are gone. Kind of think a boycott would help but it would never work to get them to make it easier. Man Women Wild premiers tonight! Yay something to do! Best survival show ever!
loops15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: