Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #381
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Speaking only of stars, I hadn't bothered to collect any more for months. From 4 accts, we have at least 3 thrones each and so there didn't seem to be any reason to keep collecting, When I did play, I sold my stars and have kept no more than 3 or 4 of a kind and on each acct, and I'm missing 1-2 of the rarest types on each acct.

Since Nafaria started showing up, I'm collecting stars again to build up my inventory. It seems to me that it's now much easier to find stars. My only complaint is, if I DON'T find a star, my pc freezes up after Alyssa gives you the "Oh Well. Nothing today" speech. I have to forcibly log off and I don't like doing that to my pc often.

To Charming, maybe this game will continue to run for months, as I don't see how anyone will get good prizes with the way it's currently structured. If I knew I was going to get something good at SOME point, it wouldn't be so bad.
I've discovered that if you don't find a star, just click the log out button and then choose no. After this you can x down the star challenge and it will close without getting frozen. Kind of lucked into this really.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #382
Jesus Saves
Webkinz :)

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

Hmm.......
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #383

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I saw spree dice today, but Nafaria never showed up on 5 accounts
wondering if maybe spree is causing a glitch? but what will i do when spree-a-rama is over?
at least we know after the dice fly by, If she doesn't show, she won't show that day
I would be wasting my time looking all day for her. bad fairy
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #384

patheard is an unknown quantity at this point

This has got to be the worst promotion in the history of Webkinz.
patheard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #385
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

This evening...4 accounts....Asia non Deluxe got her right after clicking a dice....next 3 US Deluxe, nothing. Using IE.
Asia is up to the belt now, others all have a cookie, one with boots.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #386

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been able to figure this event out at all. I have found at least for me that she seems to show up while I am sitting in the arcade. Also, if I turn her down it seems like she comes back and offers a better prize the next day???? I am no longer worrying about her. If I see her good, if she fades away oh well, if she trades me ok. I thought this would be a cool event but NOT SO MUCH. so far I have gotten cookies, boots and a belt. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #387
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Congratulations! I was wondering what the next prize was. I have only gotten as far as the belt.!

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
I just got my 4th prize! The Lunar Pants!!
Click the image to open in full size.

THIS WAS ON MY ASIAN ACCOUNT
Linnae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #388
Diabetes Awareness
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

I tried to trade with Nafaria on my last account tonight. I did the ignore the dice and she appeared. This is the first time she has come in on the left side, every other time she came in on the right. This time she stole my stars. I wonder if which side she comes in on makes any difference.
sweetcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #389
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I saw the spree roll a few minutes ago and didn't click on it. Nafaria showed up after and I clicked on her and got the purple smoke. I didn't see Nafaria yesterday. I haven't gotten one prize since this event began.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #390
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Saw Nafaria today at Quizzy's a second or so after clicking on the dice. This is the third time I've seen her (looking every day). She offered the boots for a star I have 6 of. Stole the star, no boots.

So far I have one cookie.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: