Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #371
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I tried the let the dice go by trick yesterday and it worked on 3 of 4 accounts. The 4th one she never showed up and on 3 of my 4 accounts that I have done today she is hiding there too. I did get a belt yesterday one one account, so maybe I will get 1 one the last account when I do it later.

Does the time of day seem to help or hurt?
sweetcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 12:03 PM   #372
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

cleared cashe and switched form google to firefox and still just smoke!!! i give up!

i mean
cache
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #373

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

She doesn't show up everyday on my accounts.
2 accounts i have been working on since the beginning.
1 account found her 3 times= 2 cookies, 1 boots
other account 2 times she showed= 1 cookie, 1 boots
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #374

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Out of 7 acct's I have only seen her 7 times since she started. I got 3 cookies, 1 boot and 3 smokes. I hardly see her and the times I did see her it was after I clicked on the dice. For the past 2 days when I click on the dice I have'nt seen her at all. I even tried to let the dice fly by and still nothing Hopefully Ganz will be able to fix this event before it ends, if not this was a real bust Good Luck to everyone, hopefully you all have better luck than I do!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #375
puppy12

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

i have seen her twice!!!#2 watch out she's dasterly
Old 09-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #376

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I have only got the cookie.I don't see her on my accounts ????
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #377
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I had no luck today.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #378
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just got my 4th prize! The Lunar Pants!!
Click the image to open in full size.

THIS WAS ON MY ASIAN ACCOUNT
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #379
bermudez4937 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think she should slways give a prize
bermudez4937 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #380
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by bermudez4937
I think she should slways give a prize
Me too! And for just one star!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: