Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #361
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Zeb, I am confused because some of the deluxies are reporting random giving, while others are reporting a problem. If we can bring in a Doug expert, maybe we can attach some information along with the corresponding Nafaria program, there can be some similarities.

1] We need to figure out percents of each item -- how much is it being given?
2] What is the percent of people reporting random items while others are reporting a pattern?

These are two questions we can work on right now, along with my chart. I want to figure out what stars will get you what items, and if any specific group will get you better or worse items.

No problem Zeb. Glad I can help where I can.

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux

11. Nafaria skip a day.

Maybe she skip more... Maybe is depend of the server... Need to be checked!

Day 1: nothing in all 4 account
Day 2: found her only in my deluxe account
Day 3: found her in account 2 and nothing yet for the 3 others...
Day 4: found her in my DD account and in account 2
Day 5: found her in my deluxe account and account 3

Day 6: found her in my deluxe account only

Info:
all the account is NA
the deluxe account is wapi8
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator

13.If you find poof of smoke with nafaria, you are not able to trade with her and not see her for the rest of the day.

Need to be checked!

17. doing the star challenge before finding Nafaria affects anything
Need to be checked!

Need to be checked! I don't have asian account!

Maybe it's because you need to accept the prizes without decline...
When you refuse in doug, he give KC, maybe the bad fairy still offer cookies or restart it from the beginning...

Need to be checked!

yes I have trade for 2 star in 1 account only and received the prize.. Maybe I was just only lucky...
Need to be checked!

All the questions and verfication are made buy a lot of members and myself. Sorry If I have not put your name on each theory!
I can work on these, if someone is willing to help with the International accounts, since I only have an NA account.

Last edited by Priceless; 09-07-2011 at 09:26 AM..
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #362
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Zeb, I am confused because some of the deluxies are reporting random giving, while others are reporting a problem. If we can bring in a Doug expert, maybe we can attach some information along with the corresponding Nafaria program, there can be some similarities.

2] What is the percent of people reporting random items while others are reporting a pattern?

These are two questions we can work on right now, along with my chart. I want to figure out what stars will get you what items, and if any specific group will get you better or worse items.

I can work on these, if someone is willing to help with the International accounts, since I only have an NA account.
Ohhhhh Priceless....hmmmmmmmmm I only have one NA account, not sure if I can be of any help here. I am very good with the Doug info but Nafaria??? Hmmmm this one looks a bit tough.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #363
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Okay, and how we can do that?
I don't really want read back a lot of thread who talk about it...

For the old star I don't remember, I have not thinking that was be important but I can note it today
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #364

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Ohhhhh Priceless....hmmmmmmmmm I only have one NA account, not sure if I can be of any help here. I am very good with the Doug info but Nafaria??? Hmmmm this one looks a bit tough.
If you can just tell us if there are patterns in Doug Prizes and if there is also randomness, it can maybe correspond with Nafaria, so that's why I VMed you to come in, since I know your very good.

Okay, and how we can do that?
I don't really want read back a lot of thread who talk about it...

For the old star I don't remember, I have not thinking that was be important but I can note it today
Zeb, it may not help much, but you can try using this as a reference.
Alyssa's Star Challenge - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Old 09-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #365
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

If you can just tell us if there are patterns in Doug Prizes and if there is also randomness, it can maybe correspond with Nafaria, so that's why I VMed you to come in, since I know your very good.

Zeb, it may not help much, but you can try using this as a reference.
Alyssa's Star Challenge - Webkinz Insider Wiki
yes! But I really don't remember the star in all 4 account in the last 6 days But I will use it for the next days!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #366

yes! But I really don't remember the star in all 4 account in the last 6 days But I will use it for the next days!
Okay, I see what you mean now. Thanks Zeb!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #367

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Although there are some similarities with Doug, there are differences. Doug does appear randomly, however you know he can be found daily in the collectors club for a random hour. He stays in that room for an hour. He gives a prize to your pet if you have the gem or gems he is looking for. Then if you want, you can leave the club room, switch out your pet and return to the clubroom and again get another prize if again you have the right gems. The prizes are progressive for each individual pet. You will get a better prize each time as long as you continue to have the requested gems which are rarer as you go along. I have gone back multiple times in an hour with different pets and received prizes. The good thing about Doug is that you will always receive a prize as long as you have the right gems. He will not take a gem and not give you a prize as Nafaria does. I have had much better luck with finding Doug and receiving prizes. I have plenty of stars, have only seen Nafaria twice in 7 days, and have received cookies both times with the same pet. Hope that helps!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #368
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Now just to be checked by this members if it was a day when the fairy doesn't show because she skip a day.

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } It does'nt matter, if is your day, the fairy will show up! Same as you in all my account.

Thanks for your comment I will add it to my list update!

you don't want cookies?

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } When you click on Nafaria, she tell you what star she is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day. Same if the screen is froze... Sorry

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } you need to have 2 cookies before receive the boots. And after is the belt.

I have change the pets for testing it and it doesn't matter in my 4 account... But she skip a day.

Thanks for your comment! and congrats for your prize!

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Pattern is: 2 cookies / boot / belt / purple space pants / ?

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } I think it does'nt matter because on 1 account I have nothing in my dock and received the boot.

pictures of the prize are here:

Nafaria Star Trading - Webkinz Insider Wiki

yes I have trade for 2 star and received the prize

she supposed to skip 1 day but on some accounts, she skip 1, 2 or 3...

sorry for the weird code... I have male a copy past to my document and it's always happen when I do that! And I can't modify my post, so sorry about that!!!!

made not male
thanks for the updates again and yes it does seem like some are getting 2 cookeis then boots then belt, but lucky me i only got 1 cookies then boots then belt!!

and they may say these prizes are random but yet it seems to be going in an order, which just could work out in our advantage
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #369
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

why do i just get smoke? is that a glitch
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:36 AM   #370

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
why do i just get smoke? is that a glitch
Which browser do you use? It could be that, or maybe you just need to clear your cache.
--> How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: