Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 08:06 AM   #351
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

between our 3 accounts combined - we've seen her about 5 or 6 times. got a cookie twice (but on different accounts). other 3 or 4 times we got the puff of smoke. she's been following the spree rolls.

has ANYONE got a prize beyond a cookie or lunar suit parts? if not, that speaks to this not being random...
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #352

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Saw her for the second time on my account. She offered another cookie and I declined. My pet said "Maybe we should give her a chance". I don't know why, I already have a cookie. I don't want her to steal my star just for a cookie.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #353
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

This is going to be a LONG process

My account now has 4 cookies! We were away on the weekend and I was offered another cookie for a rare star on Monday. I declined. Yesterday was skipped, and today was another cookie offer. The cookies were in my dock at the time and I even opened the dock and left the image visible in case it made a difference! I hope I get to the nice stuff before I run out of stars.

DD's account had a cookie and a pair of boots (in dock). For some reason, she went back to the cookie again on Monday instead of giving the belt offer. I don't remember ever refusing a trade on that account, but maybe I did..
She offered the boots again today. It better start moving up as well. If we go back to cookies every time we don't have the star she wants, this is NOT going to work.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #354
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Today we had 3 accts with nothing (poofs) and one account offered the belt which I accepted but Naf stole my stars and gave nothing.

I have 1 cookie and 1 pair of boots on the acct that was offered the belt.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #355
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
between our 3 accounts combined - we've seen her about 5 or 6 times. got a cookie twice (but on different accounts). other 3 or 4 times we got the puff of smoke. she's been following the spree rolls.

has ANYONE got a prize beyond a cookie or lunar suit parts? if not, that speaks to this not being random...
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } That seems to be have 2 pattern for now...
First pattern is: 2 cookies / boot / belt / purple space pants / ?
Second pattern is: 1 cookie / boot / belt / purple space pants / ?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #356
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I've got one account, which has seen Nafaria *twice* in seven days. I have one Nafaria cookie. Don't really think much of this event.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #357
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Click the image to open in full size.

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }a:link { }

I will tested all the theory with your help:

note: The dice are on a 5 minute schedule.

1. Firefox, did not click on dice - Nafaria showed up immediately
2. Firefox, clicked on dice - NO Nafaria
3. Firefox, clicked on dice and nafaria show just after and I miss her, she never come back.

All this theory is right!

Advice: Not go doing any activities that may cause your page to change in the minute before your dice are due to float by. The dice will come regardlless, but Nafaria may not.

4. That trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots.

Yes, like doug, but you need to have 2 cookies before receive the boots.

ADVICE: It sounds like if you don't have the stars to trade, you then have to repeat the prize. With Doug you can wait until you have gems before going to trade

5. If you have the cookie in your dock she will give a different prize. If you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already.

I think it does'nt matter because on 1 account I have nothing in my dock and received the boot.

6. I have found that if you are in areas where your dock is visible you have a chance of finding her.

Yes it's true.

7. If she shows up after you click the dice you saw her for the day.
If she doesn't show up your account won't see her, no matter how long you are on (so no need to wait because your account has been skipped for the day).

Yes it's true!

8. When you click on Nafaria, she tell you what star she is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day.

Yes it's true!

9. If the dice come to the right or left, you don't will see the bad fairy. If the dice is from the top, you will see the fairy.

It does'nt matter, if is your day, the fairy will show up!

But some people i read said that when the dice came right to left or left to right for them then the fairy didn't appear and it only worked for them when the dice game from the top! Now just to be checked by this members if it was a day when the fairy doesn't show because she skip a day.

10. Only deluxe members see Nafaria

No is not true! I have only one deluxe account and my 3 others are not and I found her in all accounts.

11. Nafaria skip a day.

Maybe she skip more... Maybe is depend of the server... Need to be checked!

Day 1: nothing in all 4 account
Day 2: found her only in my deluxe account
Day 3: found her in account 2 and nothing yet for the 3 others...
Day 4: found her in my DD account and in account 2
Day 5: found her in my deluxe account and account 3

Day 6: found her in my deluxe account only

Info:
all the account is NA
the deluxe account is wapi8
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator

12. Prizes are random.

No it's not random. That seems to be have 2 pattern for now...

Pattern is: 2 cookies / boot / belt / purple space pants / ?
Second pattern is: 1 cookie / boot / belt / purple space pants / ?

A Ganz rep told someone it is random instead of progressive.
But I would think they have to have the prizes programmed in.

13.If you find poof of smoke with nafaria, you are not able to trade with her and not see her for the rest of the day.

Need to be checked!

14. Changed your pet. / Play Spree. / Went to room and changed clothes. / Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. / Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

It's not working. I think is just luck... The dice is programmed to be each five minutes.

15. This game is not fair, I'm upset, is not funny for kids, ...

yes, you're right! Maybe if all the members call ganz to tell all of this disapointment, maybe ganz make it more easy, less hard...

1-866-932-5469 (9h to 18h on the week)

16. On one account, Nafaria wanted to trade for a cookie, and I turned her down even though I had the star she wanted. She said something insulting (can't remember exactly) but the insinuation was that I'd regret that decision. For 2 days now, she just "poofs" away when I click on that acct. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I don't know because some members don't see her since 2 days after refuse to trade... And some members she her again after refuse...

17. doing the star challenge before finding Nafaria affects anything

Need to be checked!

18. Asian accountis the best for find nafaria and getting beautiful prizes

Need to be checked! I don't have asian account!

19. the floating dice go just through the 9th and then how will we find her?

I don't know yet! But I think she come after the first 5 minutes of the logging time...

21. if you decline the cookies do you keep getting offered cookies?

There have been quite a few reports that they get the boots, then the belt, after 2 cookies, but some only needed one cookie.

Maybe it's because you need to accept the prizes without decline...
When you refuse in doug, he give KC, maybe the bad fairy still offer cookies or restart it from the beginning...

Need to be checked!

22. She wanted 7 stars for a cookie!

There is only space for 5 stars. I haven't seen her asking for more then 1 of any star

I don't think she wanted 7 stars. She asks for 1 star and the bottom # shows you how many stars you have. That is probably where it said!

23. She took a star yesterday without giving me my boots, today she traded me for the belt!

So it seems if she stole you, the pattern continue...

24. Has anybody traded for an item with 2 stars and received the item from her ?? It seems the reports for multiple star trades that have been made so far say she takes the stars and leaves nothing.

yes I have trade for 2 star in 1 account only and received the prize.. Maybe I was just only lucky...
Need to be checked!

All the questions and verfication are made buy a lot of members and myself. Sorry If I have not put your name on each theory!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #358
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I just saw Nefaria for the first time today. I was doing Jumbleberry Fields. I had just got a Spree roll but I had not done the star hunt yet when I saw her.
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #359

Priceless has disabled reputation

Posting this again, at the request of zeb. If you can add in your information, without deleting others, it will help.

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
--> Nafaria Star Trading - Webkinz Insider Wiki

#1st trade -- Low Value Star / Low Value Item

#2nd trade -- Low Value Star / Low Value Item {Same_Item or +1 up the scale}
[[__% people are saying they get boots after cookie -- rest say otherwise]]
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#3rd trade -- Low/Medium Value Star / Low/Medium Value Item

#4th trade -- Low/Medium Value Star / Low/Medium Value Item

#5th trade -- Low/Medium Value Star / Low/Medium Value Item

I was also thinking that in between when your getting the outfit, that it can come randomly in order, but I think from boots to pants is the most accurate process, as long as your doing okay with Nafaria. Meaning that she is not trying to scam you and leave.

Here's the Value Chart:
Low - ?? What kind of star
Low/Medium - ?? What kind of star
Medium - ?? What kind of star
Difficult - ?? What kind of star
Extreme - ?? What kind of star
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #360
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Posting this again, at the request of zeb. If you can add in your information, without deleting others, it will help.
thanks!

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: