Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #341
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Left to right, top to bottom, right to left... doesn't seem to make a difference in my experiences on 4 accounts. I did observe something different today today, that if the dice floated on pages that were not fully loaded then Nafaria never showed up.

This happened to me on two accounts. Once as I completed a job, in the split second that it took to return to the employment office, and the second time when I finished Jumbleberry fields and went to fill my jars. Both times, the dice floated across the screen but Nafaria never showed up.

So I would advise that you not go doing any activities that may cause your page to change in the minute before your dice are due to float by. The dice will come regardlless, but Nafaria may not.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #342
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Today's Report:

Today, while I was in the clubhouse, I got my free Spree Roll and one second after Nafaria came at the top of the screen.

I was offered a Cookie, but I didn't have the star she was looking for.

Spoiler: show
Which is okay, because I didn't really want/need the cookie anyway.

Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #343
cybermustelid

Norka has disabled reputation

This weekend I had her show up after I did click on the dice! She showed up right after I got the spree dice, as I was loading my room. I couldn't see my dock, just the image of the loading screen when she showed up. I clicked on her, and that is when my browser froze and I had to forcibly log out/shut browser down. I haven't seen her since!
Norka is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:45 PM   #344
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Thank you all for the info! She just showed up right after my Spree Roll! She offered me a cookie again which was disappointing. Yesterday I saw her on 2 of my accounts both while I was playing Jumbleberry and couldn't click on her. So far I'm totalling two trades on the same account, both cookies.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #345
HOOPIE!! I'm a
Gift Guru

lolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

I have never seen her in one account, and twice on my other account. Both trades were for cookies, but I was playing w/a different pet, so I wonder if, like Doug, you need to use the same pet to build up the prizes.
lolakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #346
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Just got the purple space pants...She asked for two stars this time ...I will add that I use the same pet each time and all items I have won so far are still in my dock...Good luck all...
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:56 AM   #347
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Just got the purple space pants...She asked for two stars this time ...I will add that I use the same pet each time and all items I have won so far are still in my dock...Good luck all...
This is what I wondered. All this work (finding the stars and then finding her) and what we get is a purple spacesuit. I sure hope there are some better things coming in the future. How many of us were just waiting for yet another spacesuit?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:52 AM   #348
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Today I had her no show on 2 accounts.
One acccount received space boots and the other got the belt. I only had to trade 1 star for each.

Has anybody traded for an item with 2 stars and received the item from her ?? It seems the reports for multiple star trades that have been made so far say she takes the stars and leaves nothing.
Maybe she only steals the stars when she asks for multiples ??

I thought she was following a pattern of days that she showed up on .... but today just blew that theory out of the water as the patterns got broken. Looks like her showing or not does not have any pattern.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:55 AM   #349
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
some people i read quite a few pages back said that when the dice came right to left or left to right for them then the fairy didn't appear and it only worked for them when the dice game from the top!
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Now just to be checked by this members if it was a day when the fairy doesn't show because she skip a day.

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Left to right, top to bottom, right to left... doesn't seem to make a difference in my experiences on 4 accounts. I did observe something different today today, that if the dice floated on pages that were not fully loaded then Nafaria never showed up.

This happened to me on two accounts. Once as I completed a job, in the split second that it took to return to the employment office, and the second time when I finished Jumbleberry fields and went to fill my jars. Both times, the dice floated across the screen but Nafaria never showed up.

So I would advise that you not go doing any activities that may cause your page to change in the minute before your dice are due to float by. The dice will come regardlless, but Nafaria may not.
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } It does'nt matter, if is your day, the fairy will show up! Same as you in all my account.

Thanks for your comment I will add it to my list update!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Today's Report:

Today, while I was in the clubhouse, I got my free Spree Roll and one second after Nafaria came at the top of the screen.

I was offered a Cookie, but I didn't have the star she was looking for.

Spoiler: show
Which is okay, because I didn't really want/need the cookie anyway.

you don't want cookies?

View Post Originally Posted by Norka
This weekend I had her show up after I did click on the dice! She showed up right after I got the spree dice, as I was loading my room. I couldn't see my dock, just the image of the loading screen when she showed up. I clicked on her, and that is when my browser froze and I had to forcibly log out/shut browser down. I haven't seen her since!
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } When you click on Nafaria, she tell you what star she is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day. Same if the screen is froze... Sorry

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Thank you all for the info! She just showed up right after my Spree Roll! She offered me a cookie again which was disappointing. Yesterday I saw her on 2 of my accounts both while I was playing Jumbleberry and couldn't click on her. So far I'm totalling two trades on the same account, both cookies.
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } you need to have 2 cookies before receive the boots. And after is the belt.

View Post Originally Posted by lolakitty
I have never seen her in one account, and twice on my other account. Both trades were for cookies, but I was playing w/a different pet, so I wonder if, like Doug, you need to use the same pet to build up the prizes.
I have change the pets for testing it and it doesn't matter in my 4 account... But she skip a day.

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Thanks for your comment! and congrats for your prize!

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Pattern is: 2 cookies / boot / belt / purple space pants / ?

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } I think it does'nt matter because on 1 account I have nothing in my dock and received the boot.

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
This is what I wondered. All this work (finding the stars and then finding her) and what we get is a purple spacesuit. I sure hope there are some better things coming in the future. How many of us were just waiting for yet another spacesuit?
pictures of the prize are here:

Nafaria Star Trading - Webkinz Insider Wiki

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Today I had her no show on 2 accounts.
One acccount received space boots and the other got the belt. I only had to trade 1 star for each.

Has anybody traded for an item with 2 stars and received the item from her ?? It seems the reports for multiple star trades that have been made so far say she takes the stars and leaves nothing.
Maybe she only steals the stars when she asks for multiples ??

I thought she was following a pattern of days that she showed up on .... but today just blew that theory out of the water as the patterns got broken. Looks like her showing or not does not have any pattern.
yes I have trade for 2 star and received the prize

she supposed to skip 1 day but on some accounts, she skip 1, 2 or 3...

sorry for the weird code... I have male a copy past to my document and it's always happen when I do that! And I can't modify my post, so sorry about that!!!!

made not male

Last edited by zebultux; 09-07-2011 at 07:54 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:56 AM   #350
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

thanks for the info.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: