Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #331
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)
 
zebultux's Avatar
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }a:link { } I have tested almost all the theory:

note: The dice are on a 5 minute schedule.

1. Firefox, did not click on dice - Nafaria showed up immediately
2. Firefox, clicked on dice - NO Nafaria
3. Firefox, clicked on dice and nafaria show just after and I miss her, she never come back.

All this theory is right!

4. That trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots.

No is not because same pet or not, I received cookies many time and see boot one time only and unfortunaly, have not the star she want...


5. If you have the cookie in your dock she will give a different prize. If you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already.

I don't know yet, I will check it today!

6. I have found that if you are in areas where your dock is visible you have a chance of finding her.

Yes it's true.


7. If she shows up after you click the dice you saw her for the day.
If she doesn't show up your account won't see her, no matter how long you are on (so no need to wait because your account has been skipped for the day).


Yes it's true!
I have 2 accounts on days peers and and 2 accounts on odd days

8. When you click on Nafaria, she tell you what star she is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day.

Yes it's true!

9. If the dice come to the right or left, you don't will see the bad fairy. If the dice is fronm the top, you will see the fairy.



I don't know yet, I will check it today!

10. Only deluxe members see Nafaria

No is not true! I have only one deluxe account and my 3 others are not and I found her in all accounts.

11. Nafaria skip a day.

Maybe she skip more... Maybe is depend of the server... Need to be checked!

Day 1: nothing in all 4 account
Day 2: found her only in my deluxe account
Day 3: found her in account 2 and nothing yet for the 3 others...
Day 4: found her in my DD account and in account 2
Day 5: found her in my deluxe account and account 3

Info:
all the account is NA
the deluxe account is wapi8
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator


12. Prizes are random.

A Ganz rep told someone it is random instead of progressive.

13.If you find poof of smoke with nafaria, you are not able to trade with her and not see her for the rest of the day.

I don't know yet!


14. Changed your pet. / Play Spree. / Went to room and changed clothes. / Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. / Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

It's not working. I think is just luck... The dice is programmed to be each five minutes.

15. This game is not fair, I'm upset, is not funny for kids, ...

yes, you're right! Maybe if all the members call ganz to tell all of this disapointment, maybe ganz make it more easy, less hard...

1-866-932-5469 (9h to 18h on the week)
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #332
Guest
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Speaking only of stars, I hadn't bothered to collect any more for months. From 4 accts, we have at least 3 thrones each and so there didn't seem to be any reason to keep collecting, When I did play, I sold my stars and have kept no more than 3 or 4 of a kind and on each acct, and I'm missing 1-2 of the rarest types on each acct.

Since Nafaria started showing up, I'm collecting stars again to build up my inventory. It seems to me that it's now much easier to find stars. My only complaint is, if I DON'T find a star, my pc freezes up after Alyssa gives you the "Oh Well. Nothing today" speech. I have to forcibly log off and I don't like doing that to my pc often.

To Charming, maybe this game will continue to run for months, as I don't see how anyone will get good prizes with the way it's currently structured. If I knew I was going to get something good at SOME point, it wouldn't be so bad.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #333
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)
 
zebultux's Avatar
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I haven't even logged onto my accounts today yet. Very disappointed that yesterday, whenever I was able to find her she STOLE my stars and left me nothing (she stole a total of 6 stars from me yesterday ). So, today will probably be a day filled with her cookies (IF I can find her & she doesn't steal from me nor disappear in a poof of smoke).

The values of the stars was figured out in 2008. I remember there was a front page article and I think it was Bert_X that figured out the values (I am retrieving this info from my memory. I am VERY sorry if my memory is not accurate).

But, the following, I did have in a spreadsheet on my old computer. I only made one change to it. The Blushing Bulb is only worth 200, not 400 as was in the article. Alyssa sometimes gives you twice as much as a star is worth, so she can offer you up to 400 for it, but the going rate is 200!


Each star group has one #1, one #2, one #3 and four #4 stars.

Astro stars: 450 Lunamite, 200 Blushing Bulb, 250 Marrowmile,
then 75 for Chlorocosmo, Nightnote, Skyprint, and Twilight Twinkle.

Glow Flake stars: 400 Frost Flake, 200 Magmamite, 150 Deelight,
then 60 for Divinadime, Moon Bloom, Flouraflite, and Nocturnite

Sun Sparks stars: 350 Webwonder, 150 Illustrolite, 100 Lightening Lantern
then 50 for Enchantrite, Pyro Pearl, Spectaculight, and Zinglow.


Alyssa can offer you from 10% up to 200% for a particular star (the 2008 WI article's percentages were a little off, but that is only because it was done shortly after Alyssa's star challenge came out and there was not enough data, or perhaps Ganz changed the programming (which they usually do)).
thanks for the info
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #334
Guest
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I'm on Firefox and haven't noticed anything special about clicking or not clicking on the Spree dice. More often, I click on the Spree and also get to trade w/ Nafaria immediately afterwards w/ no problem.

One thing I want to test:

On one account, Nafaria wanted to trade for a cookie, and I turned her down even though I had the star she wanted. She said something insulting (can't remember exactly) but the insinuation was that I'd regret that decision. For 2 days now, she just "poofs" away when I click on that acct. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 09-06-2011 at 11:01 AM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #335
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
 
gma2r's Avatar
gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I guess I was luckier when I couldn't find her!
During Jumbleberry she showed up a few days ago and traded one star for one cookie; today she asked for two stars for the boots, and I agreed. She took the stars but gave no boots, I don't think I will trust her again. Hiss boo.
Hang in there. Sometimes the items that come after the cookies will show up in your dock after you log out and then back in. You may just receive the boots yet. My problem is that Nafaria keeps aasking for the same star. The only star I do not have. Sigh.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #336
Webkinz :)
 
WebkinzBatRulz's Avatar
WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Speaking only of stars, I hadn't bothered to collect any more for months. From 4 accts, we have at least 3 thrones each and so there didn't seem to be any reason to keep collecting, When I did play, I sold my stars and have kept no more than 3 or 4 of a kind and on each acct, and I'm missing 1-2 of the rarest types on each acct.

Since Nafaria started showing up, I'm collecting stars again to build up my inventory. It seems to me that it's now much easier to find stars. My only complaint is, if I DON'T find a star, my pc freezes up after Alyssa gives you the "Oh Well. Nothing today" speech. I have to forcibly log off and I don't like doing that to my pc often.

To Charming, maybe this game will continue to run for months, as I don't see how anyone will get good prizes with the way it's currently structured. If I knew I was going to get something good at SOME point, it wouldn't be so bad.
I don't even listen to Alyssa's "Oh Well" speech. I click on the X to get out of the Star Search if I get 3 Misses. Soon as I get the 3rd Miss, I click the X and I'm back into the Magical Forest. Try that and see if it helps.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #337
Webkinz :)
 
nicki12's Avatar
nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I finally won the cookie on Saturday!

Didn't see her yesterday. Today I got offered the boots and didn't have the right star.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #338
mtbmd
Webkinz :)
 
therealmtbmd's Avatar
therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }a:link { } I have tested almost all the theory:

note: The dice are on a 5 minute schedule.

1. Firefox, did not click on dice - Nafaria showed up immediately
2. Firefox, clicked on dice - NO Nafaria
3. Firefox, clicked on dice and nafaria show just after and I miss her, she never come back.

All this theory is right!

4. That trading Stars with Nafaria is similar to trading Gems with Doug the Dog. Players who have successfully traded with her once have received a Nafaria Cookie. Players who have successfully traded with her twice have received a pair of Lunar Boots.

No is not because same pet or not, I received cookies many time and see boot one time only and unfortunaly, have not the star she want...


5. If you have the cookie in your dock she will give a different prize. If you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already.

I don't know yet, I will check it today!

6. I have found that if you are in areas where your dock is visible you have a chance of finding her.

Yes it's true.


7. If she shows up after you click the dice you saw her for the day.
If she doesn't show up your account won't see her, no matter how long you are on (so no need to wait because your account has been skipped for the day).


Yes it's true!
I have 2 accounts on days peers and and 2 accounts on odd days

8. When you click on Nafaria, she tell you what star she is looking for and asking you whether or not you want to trade. If you don't have the star she wants, you'll have to try again the next day. If you tell her that you don't want to trade, you also lose your chance for the day.

Yes it's true!

9. If the dice come to the right or left, you don't will see the bad fairy. If the dice is fronm the top, you will see the fairy.



I don't know yet, I will check it today!

10. Only deluxe members see Nafaria

No is not true! I have only one deluxe account and my 3 others are not and I found her in all accounts.

11. Nafaria skip a day.

Maybe she skip more... Maybe is depend of the server... Need to be checked!

Day 1: nothing in all 4 account
Day 2: found her only in my deluxe account
Day 3: found her in account 2 and nothing yet for the 3 others...
Day 4: found her in my DD account and in account 2
Day 5: found her in my deluxe account and account 3

Info:
all the account is NA
the deluxe account is wapi8
my
DD account is wapi1
account 2 is wapi19
account 3 is wapi9

and I use FF navigator


12. Prizes are random.

A Ganz rep told someone it is random instead of progressive.

13.If you find poof of smoke with nafaria, you are not able to trade with her and not see her for the rest of the day.

I don't know yet!


14. Changed your pet. / Play Spree. / Went to room and changed clothes. / Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. / Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

It's not working. I think is just luck... The dice is programmed to be each five minutes.

15. This game is not fair, I'm upset, is not funny for kids, ...

yes, you're right! Maybe if all the members call ganz to tell all of this disapointment, maybe ganz make it more easy, less hard...

1-866-932-5469 (9h to 18h on the week)
hey great facts! just to update today the dice came from right to left and she showed up right after and i got the boots, so it does work from right to left. not sure about left to right though
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #339
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)
 
zebultux's Avatar
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I'm on Firefox and haven't noticed anything special about clicking or not clicking on the Spree dice. More often, I click on the Spree and also get to trade w/ Nafaria immediately afterwards w/ no problem.

One thing I want to test:

On one account, Nafaria wanted to trade for a cookie, and I turned her down even though I had the star she wanted. She said something insulting (can't remember exactly) but the insinuation was that I'd regret that decision. For 2 days now, she just "poofs" away when I click on that acct. Can't wait to see what happens next.
that's and interresting theory... So maybe she can sulk us...
(I hope sulk is the good word, google traduction translate it for "bouder")

Does that happen to someone else ?

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
hey great facts! just to update today the dice came from right to left and she showed up right after and i got the boots, so it does work from right to left. not sure about left to right though
thanks for your comment! I will add it in my update tomorrow thanks!!!!!

Last edited by zebultux; 09-06-2011 at 04:16 PM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #340
mtbmd
Webkinz :)
 
therealmtbmd's Avatar
therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
that's and interresting theory... So maybe she can sulk us...
(I hope sulk is the good word, google traduction translate it for "bouder")

Does that happen to someone else ?



thanks for your comment! I will add it in my update tomorrow thanks!!!!!
some people i read quite a few pages back said that when the dice came right to left or left to right for them then the fairy didn't appear and it only worked for them when the dice game from the top!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts