Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 07:06 AM   #321
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I guess I was luckier when I couldn't find her!
During Jumbleberry she showed up a few days ago and traded one star for one cookie; today she asked for two stars for the boots, and I agreed. She took the stars but gave no boots, I don't think I will trust her again. Hiss boo.
This is the same thing that happened to my DD today. She was very upset so I don't think we will be playing this anymore. This is suppose to be fun for the kids, but it comes across as being very mean.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #322

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
This is the same thing that happened to my DD today. She was very upset so I don't think we will be playing this anymore. This is suppose to be fun for the kids, but it comes across as being very mean.
Stealing from someone is exactly what Ganz tried to prevent in the Trading Room by putting in checks before a trade is completed. Ganz should follow their own rules! Not awarding the prize after stealing the stars is certainly not setting a good example for anyone, especially children!
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:43 AM   #323
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Here is my breakdown of this promotion so far:

Account 1 : Days 1-3 = no sighting, Day 4 = traded for a cookie, Day 5 = traded for cookie, Day 6 = traded for boots
Account 2 : Days 1-4 = no sighting, Day 5 = traded for cookie, Day 6 = traded for boots
Account 3 : Day 1 = no sighting, Day 2 = traded for cookie, Day 3 = no sighting, Day 4 = traded for cookie, Day 5 = no sighting, Day 6 = no sighting
Account 4 : Day 1 = no sighting, Day 2 = didn't have correct star to trade (cookie), Day 3 = no sighting, Day 4 = didn't have correct star to trade (cookie), Day 5 = didn't have correct star to trade (boots), Day 6 = no sighting

So on 4 accounts for 6 days (24 opportunities) we have spotted her 11 times, won 5 cookies and 2 pair of boots. Oh, well .... at least I haven't been tricked yet or she hasn't vanished in a poof of smoke. I feel sorry for those that has happened to.

I have found that if you are in areas where your dock is visible you have a chance of finding her. Also it doesn't seem as if the dice don't interfere at all. If she shows up after you click the dice you saw her for the day. If she doesn't show up your account won't see her, no matter how long you are on (so no need to wait because your account has been skipped for the day).

Good Luck All !
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:14 AM   #324

momshome2 has disabled reputation

I think this is the most frustrating thing Ganz has done to us. For four days I did not see the fairy at all. Then I finally saw her and poof.....nothing. I clicked her and she disappeared. So today I did not see her on two accounts and came here to see what others were saying. On my first two accounts I did not go do the star thing on my third and final account I decided to go do the star challenge before anything else and low and behold the dice flew and she showed up! Only of course to just poof away. My point is I am thinking it would be wise to do the star challenge before you do much of anything else. Just an idea. At this point I am totally disappointed and feel there is no way any of us will get all the prizes. What a shame. If I am disappointed imagine what it does to the kids that they say this site is for?
momshome2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #325

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
The same thing happened to me ... and I was only one star away from a Throne so forget now I am going to stick to finding stars for thrones and not Nafria prizes!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #326
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Well, so far I've only seen her 2 days out of 6 (one day I wouldn't trade because I didn't know that you'd have the chance to refuse if she wanted a star you didn't want to lose, one day I got a cookie). I'm not going out of my way hunting Nafaria.

If I see her and she asks for stars I have more than one of, I'll attempt a trade, but I'm ONE star away from the throne, so won't risk any of my singleton stars with this crooked fairy. I really wish Ganz would at least explain the rules and odds on events like this, so we don't have to spend days figuring it out. At the moment, it seems that if you see the floating dice (one day they never came for me) then you should wait where you are for a couple of minutes. If you don't see Nafaria then, you probably won't see her that day.

I'll be sorry when the dice stop because then I won't have any judge of whether Nafaria is going to be by or not.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #327
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Ok guys. I once again called Ganz. Told them that in 6 days on 6 accounts we now have 1 cookie. I explained that something doesn't seem right with the fairies programing. She said the programing is working exactly the way the want it to. The poof of smoke is part of the game and is not a glitch. Another rep told me these same things on Fri. So I told her that that's fine. "If they can't fix the game then I want to leave a complaint." She of course said fine. I then explained that this game is not fun for my children and from what I hear on the message board that's true for a lot of other children. People don't even want to play this fairy game any more. She said she would pass along my complaint. SO I AM BEGGING EVERYONE ON WI: please call them. Tell them how you feel. They aren't going to fix the game unless they see that players don't like it. Tell them what you do like about it. How you think it would work better. Tell them anything but please call and tell them something. The # is 1866webkinz.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #328
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I haven't even logged onto my accounts today yet. Very disappointed that yesterday, whenever I was able to find her she STOLE my stars and left me nothing (she stole a total of 6 stars from me yesterday ). So, today will probably be a day filled with her cookies (IF I can find her & she doesn't steal from me nor disappear in a poof of smoke).

The values of the stars was figured out in 2008. I remember there was a front page article and I think it was Bert_X that figured out the values (I am retrieving this info from my memory. I am VERY sorry if my memory is not accurate).

But, the following, I did have in a spreadsheet on my old computer. I only made one change to it. The Blushing Bulb is only worth 200, not 400 as was in the article. Alyssa sometimes gives you twice as much as a star is worth, so she can offer you up to 400 for it, but the going rate is 200!

Each star group has one #1, one #2, one #3 and four #4 stars.

Astro stars: 450 Lunamite, 200 Blushing Bulb, 250 Marrowmile,
then 75 for Chlorocosmo, Nightnote, Skyprint, and Twilight Twinkle.

Glow Flake stars: 400 Frost Flake, 200 Magmamite, 150 Deelight,
then 60 for Divinadime, Moon Bloom, Flouraflite, and Nocturnite

Sun Sparks stars: 350 Webwonder, 150 Illustrolite, 100 Lightening Lantern
then 50 for Enchantrite, Pyro Pearl, Spectaculight, and Zinglow.

Alyssa can offer you from 10% up to 200% for a particular star (the 2008 WI article's percentages were a little off, but that is only because it was done shortly after Alyssa's star challenge came out and there was not enough data, or perhaps Ganz changed the programming (which they usually do)).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #329
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Just found her for the 3rd straight day and got the purple space belt. I guess 3 down 17 to go...
with the same pet?

do you have accept all the time she offer you something?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #330
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The info that I gave about what each star is worth was retrieved from a 2008 spreadsheet. For the past couple of years, I have just been keeping all my stars and not trading, so I have not been really keeping track of the "current" values (IF Ganz changed the programming). I have many thrones, but I still have over 200 stars save on each of my older accounts (only 4 accounts are about a year old--the rest are older).

Totaling up my stars for 15 accounts, I can tell you that the most elusive stars for me have been the Lunamite, Enchantrite, Frost Flake, Webwonder & Pyropearl (in that order). These are the ones that are very hard to find for me. So, I am very upset that yesterday, Nafaria (aka Ganz) stole an Enchantrite from me and left me with nothing and then only left me with 1 enchantrite on that account. Nafaria seems to ask me for the stars that I have the least of and I believe that Ganz intentionally programmed it so that is what she does most of the time!

Good luck, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: