Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #311
Webkinz :)
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I have gotten cookies on all 9 accounts now. On those accounts where I have found her twice, she has only offered another cookie except once. There she offered the boots but stole the stars without giving the prize. All my cookies are still in the docks.
I have made a list of all the stars we've collected in each account so I will know what to trade. Does anyone know which stars are the most rare? Seems to me there used to be an article somewhere that had more information than the Wiki has. I want to save the hard to find stars for big prizes if she ever offers them. It seems to me we'll figure it out before the Ganz customer service reps do!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 11:44 PM   #312
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Just found her for the 3rd straight day and got the purple space belt. I guess 3 down 17 to go...
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #313
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I guess I was luckier when I couldn't find her!
During Jumbleberry she showed up a few days ago and traded one star for one cookie; today she asked for two stars for the boots, and I agreed. She took the stars but gave no boots, I don't think I will trust her again. Hiss boo.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #314

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Are you kidding me? Taking 2 stars in return for NOTHING is unacceptable. At this rate, she'll be taking stars faster than we can even find them. It's not like you find a star every time you have turn. Isn't Webkinz supposed to be fun? Somehow Ganz missed the mark on this one. This game is very disappointing.

As for myself, I"ve been offered cookies on all 5 accounts I have each day. I've not been offered anything different.

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I guess I was luckier when I couldn't find her!
During Jumbleberry she showed up a few days ago and traded one star for one cookie; today she asked for two stars for the boots, and I agreed. She took the stars but gave no boots, I don't think I will trust her again. Hiss boo.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:40 AM   #315
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I stopped looking for her, and now she's popping up on most accts. I got the boots tonight on an account that has a cookie. More often, she just "poofs" and is gone. Other than 1 pair of boots, it's cookies. Usually see her after I've clicked on the Spree die.

For those tracking, I have the cookies visible on my dock. Have no idea if it matters.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:04 AM   #316
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
Are you kidding me? Taking 2 stars in return for NOTHING is unacceptable. At this rate, she'll be taking stars faster than we can even find them. It's not like you find a star every time you have turn. Isn't Webkinz supposed to be fun? Somehow Ganz missed the mark on this one. This game is very disappointing.

As for myself, I"ve been offered cookies on all 5 accounts I have each day. I've not been offered anything different.
I DONT THINK IM PLAYING THIS ANYMORE.............. i gave it one more try since i wanted at least the outfit by months end since i dont hve many stars to loose. on my euro acct she wanted Two STARS (maybe three, i cant rememeber ) as well from me for the boots, and i traded, but she gave me nothing. she kept the boots. this isnt fun to loose stuff i work hard to get since i dont get much time in ww. i knw thy want to have it be realistic but cant they do it another way? and on my other two accts ( na, asian) she offered the cookie and i took the trade and i got the cookie so i have two on those accts. my cookies were in each dock.

bad implimentation of a good idea ganz, as usual i think the suits ruin it, they seem to have something against us getting stuff without giving them and arm and a leg.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:33 AM   #317
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Dollspace
I have gotten cookies on all 9 accounts now. On those accounts where I have found her twice, she has only offered another cookie except once. There she offered the boots but stole the stars without giving the prize. All my cookies are still in the docks.
I have made a list of all the stars we've collected in each account so I will know what to trade. Does anyone know which stars are the most rare? Seems to me there used to be an article somewhere that had more information than the Wiki has. I want to save the hard to find stars for big prizes if she ever offers them. It seems to me we'll figure it out before the Ganz customer service reps do!
your right we probably will before them
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:13 AM   #318
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Someone mentioned a trick to seeing Nafaria and so far it's working for me, although I have yet to get a prize. If you see the floating spree die don't click on it, because almost a second later Nafaria appears. I did that yesterday and the day before and it worked both times.

However, both times I still clicked on her and got the smoke after and nothing.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:16 AM   #319
hollowayl3145 is on a distinguished road

I stopped looking for her and clicking on her 3 days after she started showing up. This is not a good game at all. My guess is that there are others like me that will stop and ganz will do something but it will be after most lose there stars. I am going to wait until they change it so I have to stars to play at that time. Way to many people are going to complaine for them to keep it like it is. At that point, ganz will say, Were sorry, we will change it for the better but we can't give your stars back. Personaly, I don't want the cookie or the outfit. I want the other things and no one seems to be getting them.
hollowayl3145 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #320

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

To my surprise this morning, Nafaria offered me the belt for 2 stars and she actually awarded me the prize. I was totally expecting her to steal my stars and give nothing in return.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: