Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #301
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I play every day on 7 accts.I see her atleast 3 or 4 times out of 7. Half the time it is just smoke when I click. I have only been offered the boots one time and she did not give them to me,just took my stars.I have only received cookies on most accts.I still have two accts. that didn't even get cookies.Two accts. received two cookies .Not much for so many days of playing!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #302
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I will try the leaving my cookie in the dock theory because today, I got another cookie and did not have the first one in the dock. Also I want to add a positive note about clicking on the dice because today, I saw Nafaria right after I clicked on my spree dice the first time I saw it! I did not see her for the last 3 days and I think on those days, I might have let the first dice go by while I was in Jumbleberry fields. I have clicked on a dice after seeing it a second time, but no Nafaria.
I have cookies in my dock and was still offered a cookie today ..... so I don't think that has anything to do with it unfortunately. I also know someone said they got offered boots first - NOT a cookie. So it does seem to just be random
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #303
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Just tested my theory with the dice on all four accounts. I tried clicking, or not clicking, on two different browsers. My results:

1. Firefox, did not click on dice - Nafaria showed up immediately, traded me a cookie
2. Firefox, clicked on dice - NO Nafaria (and I was on for another 10 minutes doing dailies)
3. IE, did not click on dice - Nafaria showed up immediately, offered me boots but stole my star
4. IE, clicked on dice - NO Nafaria (waited quite a few minutes and she never showed)
same for me with firefox but if I have see her yesterday, I have not see her today (2 account on 4)

Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
i was thinking about that and im wondering if you have the cookie in your dock then maybe she will give a different prize. and if you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already. I've only seen her once and thats today so i can't really test this myself. but if you know if DD had the cookie in their dock while doing the second trade with nafaria then maybe this does work. its sounds a bit complicated but I was just throwing an idea out

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
That's a good theory. DD did have the cookie in her dock still. Not sure if she has the boots in her dock or on her pet. I'll tell her to make sure the boots are back in the dock when she logs back in and hopefully she will see her.

I'll trade for the cookie next time and test it too LOL
oh this is a good theory, I will try it tomorrow!

That is what they said but so far no one has received anything other then the cookie or boots so they aren't random. If they were at least one person would have randomly received a different prize by now.
yeah! I'm agree, I only hear too about a lot of cookies and few boots on others threads...

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
I got the belt today! This is my third prize. My dd did the following and finally got her first prize and then I did the same pattern and got my third, after not seeing her at all yesterday...

Changed her pet.
Played Spree.
Went to room and changed clothes.
Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

This is when she saw her free Spree Roll and then Nafaria.

I went to Today's Activities and this is when they both showed up for me.
Hope this helps! I am going to go try it on another account now.
does it work again in others account?

View Post Originally Posted by stovetop0896
My kid sister asked if eating the cookie would make her pet sick.
View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
This is what my pet said when I clicked no:
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
I've found her twice so far. The first time she offered me the cookie so I took it. The second time she offered me the boots. When I declined (because I didn't have the star she was requesting) she made some comment about not being very smart. I sure wish I would have thought to take a screen shot. I was so shocked by what was said. I think this is a fun feature and hope to collect everything but do agree with those that are put off by some of her comments. I know she's a "bad" fairy but some of the things she says are really not nice! These are kids after all and I know as an adult I didn't like being told I wasn't very smart! I think Ganz needs to work on this feature a little bit. There's ways to keep her as a "bad" fairy without being down right mean.

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I have cookies in my dock and was still offered a cookie today ..... so I don't think that has anything to do with it unfortunately. I also know someone said they got offered boots first - NOT a cookie. So it does seem to just be random
oh! thanks for your comment

Last edited by zebultux; 09-05-2011 at 06:00 PM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #304
Lil Kinz

limegreen9099 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by MLK122
If I am lucky enough to find that Bad Fairy, she just disappears when I click on her. I have not been able to trade with her on 14 accounts. These are not good odds!!
This happened to me as well! So annoying!
limegreen9099 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #305
Unregistered

she shows up for a split second and if you are not fast enough you can't catch her
Old 09-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #306
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Originally Posted by nire1976
I got the belt today! This is my third prize. My dd did the following and finally got her first prize and then I did the same pattern and got my third, after not seeing her at all yesterday...

Changed her pet.
Played Spree.
Went to room and changed clothes.
Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

This is when she saw her free Spree Roll and then Nafaria.

I went to Today's Activities and this is when they both showed up for me.
Hope this helps! I am going to go try it on another account now.
does it work again in others account?

I tried it on 5 accounts and all but one worked. We all got cookies (except for the one I got the belt on), and it was the first time we were able to see her on these accounts.
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #307
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

That is what they said but so far no one has received anything other then the cookie or boots so they aren't random. If they were at least one person would have randomly received a different prize by now.
Well, some people DID win a Belt today .... so it's not just cookies or boots.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #308
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Nafaria appeared on all 7 accounts today, only got to trade on 3. Each time it was for a cookie, already had a cookie on one of the accounts. She did appear right after the floating dice. A little bit more fun today even though I got the puff of purple smoke 4 times.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #309
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

so, I have the cookie and the boots. The "lunar boots" have me curious about whether all this work is just going to leave us with a purple version of the astronaut suit that I stopped trying to get a very long time ago. I sure hope not. It is the last thing I have any interest in working toward.

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Nothing is working for me. I've played on all 6 accounts every day in September. I have only gotten one offer to trade, and it was for a star I did not have. Any other sightings have been puffs of smoke.

I've tried all the tricks. I've tried ignoring the first spree dice, only to not have her appear at all, OR have her go up in a puff of purple smoke. Also, when I did this today, the spree dice never reappeared, after waiting several minutes.

I'll continue to play the way I always have, and if she appears I will still click on her, but I'm not getting my hopes up about receiving any of the prizes. The only ones I really like that much are the wallpaper and flooring, and the cabinet thing IF it is a storage piece.
So far, the only two places I have found her are while playing Jumbleberry fields right after the The Wheel of Wow, but did not find her there today. I did find her in "jessie's Room" todaay. I tried to clilck the Spree dice but to no avail. Nafaria still showed up after that fail. It seems like she is moving arond. Good luck.

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
This is what my pet said when I clicked no:
Click the image to open in full size.

That is really funny. I agree with your pet.

Last edited by gma2r; 09-05-2011 at 08:05 PM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #310
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
FF has been giving me problems of "Not responding" lately. I might have to switch to IE, but I don't like having to redo my bookmarks and preferences.

The dice seems to be consistent, so that if you skip the first roll, the next one comes 5 minutes later.

It's actually probably easier to switch preferences from FF to IE because it was a royal pain for me the other way around !!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: