Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #281
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I'm thinking that Nafaria is on a 5 minute cycle, just like the dice. It'd be bad if the dice was triggering her, because the dice will be gone on the 10th. But that also means, if you don''t see her after 11 minutes, she 's not coming.
thats what im thinking, if the dice does trigger her then i think this event is in the toliet but maybe by the time the dice are gone ganz will make sure all glitches are out and she will fly no problem

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I will try the leaving my cookie in the dock theory because today, I got another cookie and did not have the first one in the dock. Also I want to add a positive note about clicking on the dice because today, I saw Nafaria right after I clicked on my spree dice the first time I saw it! I did not see her for the last 3 days and I think on those days, I might have let the first dice go by while I was in Jumbleberry fields. I have clicked on a dice after seeing it a second time, but no Nafaria.
thanks for trying it, good luck!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #282
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Ganz did mention yesterday that the awarding of the prizes was random.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #283
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Ganz did mention yesterday that the awarding of the prizes was random.
That is what they said but so far no one has received anything other then the cookie or boots so they aren't random. If they were at least one person would have randomly received a different prize by now.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #284
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
i was thinking about that and im wondering if you have the cookie in your dock then maybe she will give a different prize. and if you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already. I've only seen her once and thats today so i can't really test this myself. but if you know if DD had the cookie in their dock while doing the second trade with nafaria then maybe this does work. its sounds a bit complicated but I was just throwing an idea out
I keep my prizes in my dock, and have only gotten cookies. Out of all our accounts (mine and kiddos) we have several accounts with multiple cookies and no other prizes. The cookies were in our docks each time we got another cookie. I think it's just a random thing.

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
That is what they said but so far no one has received anything other then the cookie or boots so they aren't random. If they were at least one person would have randomly received a different prize by now.
I agree... just one more bug ridden activity, that they promise to bring back but never returns. I'd love to see a pet retire, I want to count sailboats!!!

Last edited by momofthree; 09-05-2011 at 10:39 AM..
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #285
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I just got a cookie- I was playing Jumbleberries when a Spree Roll appeared, I clicked on it and got it, then Nafaria appeared & the trade went through.

This is the second day I've seen her. The first day I told her to go away because I was curious to see if she'd come back. She didn't.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #286
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
I keep my prizes in my dock, and have only gotten cookies. Out of all our accounts (mine and kiddos) we have several accounts with multiple cookies and no other prizes. The cookies were in our docks each time we got another cookie. I think it's just a random thing.

I agree... just one more bug ridden activity, that they promise to bring back but never returns. I'd love to see a pet retire, I want to count sailboats!!!
well thats a bummer, thanks for letting me know. i really was hoping it would work, but oh well.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #287
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got the belt today! This is my third prize. My dd did the following and finally got her first prize and then I did the same pattern and got my third, after not seeing her at all yesterday...

Changed her pet.
Played Spree.
Went to room and changed clothes.
Went to Clubhouse, Jessie Room. Clicked on fridge and then video for prizes.

This is when she saw her free Spree Roll and then Nafaria.

I went to Today's Activities and this is when they both showed up for me.
Hope this helps! I am going to go try it on another account now.
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #288
wwespotlight

wwespotlight is a jewel in the roughwwespotlight is a jewel in the rough

ya I saw her but I saw her again today and purple poof smoke came up and then nothing happened and that also happened to my other friend to
wwespotlight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #289
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I'm glad my theory about not clicking on the dice has helped some of you. I see that clicking on the dice is not a problem with everyone, so maybe it's just a huge coincidence, or maybe it is only a problem with certain browsers (I use firefox), or on certain servers (but I think all of my accounts are on the same server).

I think today I'll try playing on IE instead of firefox and see what results I get by clicking or not clicking on different accounts.
I can't use Firefox its too slow and crashes Adobe for me, I have been using IE and I have finally seen her once Sat. night and a few times yesterday, I will try skipping the dice and see if that helps If I miss a spree roll no big deal, Nafaria always shows up when I'm playing jumbleberry fields.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #290
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just tried the same pattern on another account...It took longer, had to play Jumbleberry Fields and then I went to Today's Activities and let the page sit, but I got her for the first time along with a cookie.
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: