Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #271
Webkinz :)
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I have been out of town and missed a lot of this discussion but have gotten her twice on several accounts and all she will give me is cookies. Is this a problem that lots of people are having? I don't have many stars and would really like other prizes. TIA!
prissypie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #272
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by prissypie
I have been out of town and missed a lot of this discussion but have gotten her twice on several accounts and all she will give me is cookies. Is this a problem that lots of people are having? I don't have many stars and would really like other prizes. TIA!
Can't say for sure but we think she is like Doud the dog and the prizes get better as you keep trading with her.
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #273

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yes prissypie. Some people are getting only cookies. nafaria is also taking the star and not giving anything to others. Today, I just saw smoke.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #274
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for your response. I hope that she will move me up to the boots soon. I don't want anymore cookies. LOL! I have told her that I don't want to trade for more cookies now. I have 3 on one of the accounts now.
prissypie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #275
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
i was thinking about that and im wondering if you have the cookie in your dock then maybe she will give a different prize. and if you took the cookie out she will give you another thinking you don't have one already. I've only seen her once and thats today so i can't really test this myself. but if you know if DD had the cookie in their dock while doing the second trade with nafaria then maybe this does work. its sounds a bit complicated but I was just throwing an idea out

That's a good theory. DD did have the cookie in her dock still. Not sure if she has the boots in her dock or on her pet. I'll tell her to make sure the boots are back in the dock when she logs back in and hopefully she will see her.

I'll trade for the cookie next time and test it too LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #276
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
That's a good theory. DD did have the cookie in her dock still. Not sure if she has the boots in her dock or on her pet. I'll tell her to make sure the boots are back in the dock when she logs back in and hopefully she will see her.

I'll trade for the cookie next time and test it too LOL
!!thats great!! i really hope this does work, so we can get different prizes each time! good luck
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #277

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Just tested my theory with the dice on all four accounts. I tried clicking, or not clicking, on two different browsers. My results:

1. Firefox, did not click on dice - Nafaria showed up immediately, traded me a cookie
2. Firefox, clicked on dice - NO Nafaria (and I was on for another 10 minutes doing dailies)
3. IE, did not click on dice - Nafaria showed up immediately, offered me boots but stole my star
4. IE, clicked on dice - NO Nafaria (waited quite a few minutes and she never showed)
Gosh, that was hard. The dice came floating by, and I did not click on it. 10 seconds later, Nafaria flew in from the left and i ended up with a cookie. This account hadn't seen her yet.
Earlier I received a cookie and clicked on the dice. Both on FF.
View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Hello all...I have 2 accounts and on the first one the dice floated down from the top and nafaria showed right after I clicked on the dice. On the second account the dice came from the left not the top and no nafaria after clicking on the dice. Floating from the top and not from the left may have something to do with it. Anyone else notice this? Just a thought...try to keep notice of this fact. May just be coincidance but may not...Hope this helps !!!
Ahh, didn't pan out for me. On third account, the dice floated from the left and Nafaria still came. Oh well
Old 09-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #278

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I will try the leaving my cookie in the dock theory because today, I got another cookie and did not have the first one in the dock. Also I want to add a positive note about clicking on the dice because today, I saw Nafaria right after I clicked on my spree dice the first time I saw it! I did not see her for the last 3 days and I think on those days, I might have let the first dice go by while I was in Jumbleberry fields. I have clicked on a dice after seeing it a second time, but no Nafaria.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #279

I'm thinking that Nafaria is on a 5 minute cycle, just like the dice. It'd be bad if the dice was triggering her, because the dice will be gone on the 10th. But that also means, if you don''t see her after 11 minutes, she 's not coming.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #280
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

saw the spree roll. saw nafaria. clicked on her. and got smoke! she just vanished! I had traded with her twice before and got the cookie and the boots. has anyone else that got the cloud of smoke traded with her twice as well?
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: