Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 06:55 AM   #251
e love Webkinz
Webkinz :)

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I just posted this in the other Nafaria discussion, but thought I'd post here so everyone can read it.

Out of four accounts, the first two accounts I clicked on the Spree dice, and Nafaria NEVER showed up. The other two accounts, I did NOT click on the Spree dice, and she showed up immediately after the dice floated off of my screen.

I think clicking on the Spree dice is interfering with Nafaria showing up. Try NOT clicking on the dice and see what happens. The Spree dice will float again about five minutes after, so you won't be missing out on your bonus roll by testing this theory, and it may help you to find Nafaria.
It worked!! This is the first time we've seen her! We were able to trade and get a cookie. Thanks for the help!
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #252
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I've seen her once on 3 different accounts. Two of the times I had just clicked on the spree dice - one time she came immediately after spree dice (while playing jumbleberry fields) the other time she came about 1 minute later while in the clubhouse.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #253
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Huh. I did NOT click the dice and she hasn't showed up yet. :/
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:32 AM   #254
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I finally found Narfaria. As soon as I clicked the 'I love my Webkinz button' and exited out of that she appeared. I traded my star and got a cookie.
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #255

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

w o w i hope i dont see her aorund
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #256
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I'm glad my theory about not clicking on the dice has helped some of you. I see that clicking on the dice is not a problem with everyone, so maybe it's just a huge coincidence, or maybe it is only a problem with certain browsers (I use firefox), or on certain servers (but I think all of my accounts are on the same server).

I think today I'll try playing on IE instead of firefox and see what results I get by clicking or not clicking on different accounts.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #257
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I just posted this in the other Nafaria discussion, but thought I'd post here so everyone can read it.

Out of four accounts, the first two accounts I clicked on the Spree dice, and Nafaria NEVER showed up. The other two accounts, I did NOT click on the Spree dice, and she showed up immediately after the dice floated off of my screen.

I think clicking on the Spree dice is interfering with Nafaria showing up. Try NOT clicking on the dice and see what happens. The Spree dice will float again about five minutes after, so you won't be missing out on your bonus roll by testing this theory, and it may help you to find Nafaria.
thats great! thanks for letting us know, it just worked for me. first time i have seen her!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #258
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

First time I didn't see any dice but nafaria showed up right after logging in. I turned her down (don't want a cookie) and my webkinz said that was a good idea.

Yesterday I got the dice during jumbleberry but no Nafaria ever showed up.

Today I went to a party and got a spree dice, clicked it and Nafaria popped up about 30 seconds later. Again turned her down (cookie) and my webkinz said maybe we should give her a chance LOL

Doesn't seem to matter if you see the dice or click the dice, she will show up or not.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #259

katiemegan1975 is on a distinguished road

hi everyone its kat again i hope some of you will send me a friend ivite my username is katie20410 cach ya latere bye

i hope someone will talk to me

i hope someone will talk to me soon
katiemegan1975 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:47 AM   #260
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
First time I didn't see any dice but nafaria showed up right after logging in. I turned her down (don't want a cookie) and my webkinz said that was a good idea.

Yesterday I got the dice during jumbleberry but no Nafaria ever showed up.

Today I went to a party and got a spree dice, clicked it and Nafaria popped up about 30 seconds later. Again turned her down (cookie) and my webkinz said maybe we should give her a chance LOL

Doesn't seem to matter if you see the dice or click the dice, she will show up or not.
i get what your saying about not wanting a cookie. and even though ganz says its random (the prizes) i think they won't give out highter prizes till you get some of the lower ones like the cookie. Maybe not but it just seems like ganz would do that to make you trade up more stars
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: