Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #241
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I just posted this in the other Nafaria discussion, but thought I'd post here so everyone can read it.

Out of four accounts, the first two accounts I clicked on the Spree dice, and Nafaria NEVER showed up. The other two accounts, I did NOT click on the Spree dice, and she showed up immediately after the dice floated off of my screen.

I think clicking on the Spree dice is interfering with Nafaria showing up. Try NOT clicking on the dice and see what happens. The Spree dice will float again about five minutes after, so you won't be missing out on your bonus roll by testing this theory, and it may help you to find Nafaria.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #242
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I just posted this in the other Nafaria discussion, but thought I'd post here so everyone can read it.

Out of four accounts, the first two accounts I clicked on the Spree dice, and Nafaria NEVER showed up. The other two accounts, I did NOT click on the Spree dice, and she showed up immediately after the dice floated off of my screen.

I think clicking on the Spree dice is interfering with Nafaria showing up. Try NOT clicking on the dice and see what happens. The Spree dice will float again about five minutes after, so you won't be missing out on your bonus roll by testing this theory, and it may help you to find Nafaria.
I think you may be on to something... when the dice rolled by and I was doing my kids jobs I didn't bother to click since I haven't been able to get the prize from them anyway and on 2 of the 4 accounts Nafaria was only a minute behind.... I'll have try your theory again tomorrow Momcrom reps to you
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #243
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I just logged into my account at 12:20 and went to my room and waited. At 12:25 a dice floated by, I didn't click on it and let it float off the screen and then Nafaria showed up. First time I've seen her since this event started. I clicked on her and she asked if I would trade with her and I did and got the cookie. Thanks momcrom for your advice, it works!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #244
MrsPanda
Webkinz :)

MrsPanda is on a distinguished road

I've seen her a few times, the first time I clicked on her, and I got the poof of smoke and then nothing happened. Today I got her again, and I accepted the trade and got a cookie!
MrsPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #245
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I would like to add my findings if I may.

I have 2 accounts: Server 12 on US time zone and Server 14 on Asian time zone.

Since this began I haven't seen Nafaria on Server 14 until today. I clicked on her and only got smoke.

On Server 12 I saw her shortly after midnight the first day.
I clicked on her and I wasn't quick enough, she retracted but reappeared. I forgot to note the time, it was the first day of the event but I usually keep track of the times from the start. The second time I did click on her but she disappeared in her evil smoke.

I didn't see her again on that server until last night. She showed up @ 1:54am KT and I didn't click on her in time and she reappeared in 6 minutes @ 2:02. I didn't click on her because I was curious if she was on a 6 minute schedule and she reappeared and then clicked on her for that cookie.

Just posting to help our hard working WI trackers, thanks for all you do.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:17 AM   #246
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

ME TOO.............. twice. on different accts. and i think otheer days it was this way too but i cant remember the details. the reason it seems to happen so much to me is im not sure how far im going with this new game and i dont click on her............... it seems to big a price to pay to not be guaranteed a prize when i give up my stars since its so hard to get those ones i need, and no guaranteeeither as to if this game will end very soon and i wont get to complete an outfit or whatever............... i just wantedt o verify this observation. i think it stinks that they dont guve us more information ............... but its typical of ganz. ruin a good idea. they just have a nack for that.............
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:26 AM   #247
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

thanks I will try it!

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I just logged into my account at 12:20 and went to my room and waited. At 12:25 a dice floated by, I didn't click on it and let it float off the screen and then Nafaria showed up. First time I've seen her since this event started. I clicked on her and she asked if I would trade with her and I did and got the cookie. Thanks momcrom for your advice, it works!
thanks for your comment!!! Finaly I will can make the collection

Click the image to open in full size.

Just want to say the tips is working!!!

but she skip a day... I found her in the account I don't find yesterday

Last edited by zebultux; 09-05-2011 at 03:26 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:07 AM   #248

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Nafaria is showing up much more on all my accounts>I do click for the spree dice AND Nafaria shows up, although I am frustrated by not progressing beyond cookies
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #249
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I have seen Nafaria on five out of six accounts.

Twice she asked me to trade, three times she disappeared with a puff of smoke. This is the first day I have seen he so many times, it's always after the Spree Dice too

I just saw another post about not clicking the Dice. I clicked the Dice every time, so I'm not sure if that makes any difference.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 AM   #250
Unregistered

Hi, on september fourth I got a cookie, and on september fifth, I got lunar boots. These are my only two sightings so far, and the fairy was funny, but nice. And yes, the spree floatie signals her arrival. You just have too wait.

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: