Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #231
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

She has not visited me one time yet and that's okay with me because from what I've read so far I don't need her company.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #232
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I was a "tad" irritated with the whole Nafaria game until I realized that she IS evil and is suppose to vex us. Even her voice and choice of phrases have a bit of mean edge to them.

I've found her twice (and we have 4 accts) & got 2 cookies. I won't be looking for her and will use whatever pet I want to. With Doug, you choose the pet and then go looking, this is just too random.

Wonder if the game will change eventually. Would be nice if it was a peekanewz event instead.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #233
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Just saw her, she just offered a cookie that I already have. I Don't need another espeacially for a star I only have 2 of !
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #234

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

You know, I have to wonder...why does Ganz feel it's necessary to have MEAN characters in this make-believe world that is suppose to be a fun, safe and happy place to play in? Aren't there enough mean Nafaria types in the real world? Do we really need them in Webkinz World? Just wondering.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #235
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenGale
Day 4 and I still have not seen her. Very disappointing
I so understand you!!! My account #3 and my DD account, she never show in the last 4 days!!! For my account #3 I don't really care but my DD!!!! She's so sad and upset...

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
I just looked at the tweet list and see that a person asked why they kept getting the cookie.

Webkinz SAYS:

@webkinz: @momasandi The prizes and frequency is random.

And I say that's the last straw. The odds are impossible.
no!!!!!!!!!!

wow, is not fair, come on, does they wait all the members call to complain?????

1 month and random prize??? And she can skip a day???

How can someone could collect the entire collection???

Last edited by zebultux; 09-04-2011 at 08:32 PM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #236
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I saw her today after I saw the daily spree role. I was in the middle of Jumbleberry Fields. I clicked on her and she didn't show up! I thought she would be waiting for me in the Arcade, not in the middle of the game. She really is evil! Grrr...
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #237
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I just found Nafaria for the third time, she never showed up yesterday on my account and I was so excited to see her to be honest I don't remember if I even saw what she was offering I just clicked OK - unfortunately I got a cookie too!! Random my eye those tricky programmers know what their doing I came here disappointed only to find that's what the witch (Ummm fairy) offered everyone else. At first I thought it was because I didn't catch her yesterday but I guess that's of no difference. I'll have to pay more attention tomorrow - still better than having her trick me and take the star and give me no prize so I guess I should be thankful it's a cute cookie....
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #238

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Saw her within 15 minutes on one account but can't find he on another. I have clicked on a few zums, though, by mistake. Oh, well.

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
I just found Nafaria for the third time, she never showed up yesterday on my account and I was so excited to see her to be honest I don't remember if I even saw what she was offering I just clicked OK - unfortunately I got a cookie too!! Random my eye those tricky programmers know what their doing I came here disappointed only to find that's what the witch (Ummm fairy) offered everyone else. At first I thought it was because I didn't catch her yesterday but I guess that's of no difference. I'll have to pay more attention tomorrow - still better than having her trick me and take the star and give me no prize so I guess I should be thankful it's a cute cookie....
I think I read that the prizes progress to better ones - like Doug - and that the cookie is first and boots are second. IF she chooses to give you a prize after all. Perhaps not a nice thing to teach children - promise someone a trade and then not give your item after all. Hmm. this IS still a children's site, right? I thought the idea of webkinz was that it was safe and was about taking care of pets and sharing...

Last edited by triplets mom; 09-04-2011 at 09:15 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #239
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

someone on another thread said that:

"HOW TO TELL IF YOU WILL SEE NAFARIA IN A FEW MINUTES!!!!!

Sit in a room where you can see your dock

Wait 5 minutes. The dice come every 5 minutes. In my asian account it took 10 minutes for it to float by.(I think because it was off "prime time")

Within 1 minute of seeing the dice you will see Nafaria if you don't see her then you won't see her at all."

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24670233
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #240
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Here is my breakdown of this promotion so far:

Account 1 : Days 1-3 = no sighting, Day 4 = traded for a cookie
Account 2 : Days 1-4 = no sighting
Account 3 : Day 1 = no sighting, Day 2 = traded for cookie, Day 3 = no sighting, Day 4 = traded for cookie
Account 4 : Day 1 = no sighting, Day 2 = didn't have correct star to trade, Day 3 = no sighting, Day 4 = didn't have correct star to trade

So for 4 days on 4 accounts (16 opportunities) we have spotted her only 5 times and traded for 3 cookies.
Not much fun yet.

I hope they work on the programming and make this user and kid friendly this week.
This sounded like such fun but right now it's just frustrating

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom

I think I read that the prizes progress to better ones - like Doug - and that the cookie is first and boots are second. IF she chooses to give you a prize after all. Perhaps not a nice thing to teach children - promise someone a trade and then not give your item after all. Hmm. this IS still a children's site, right? I thought the idea of webkinz was that it was safe and was about taking care of pets and sharing...
I don't think the prizes ARE progressing

I have only gotten offered cookies ... even on the second sighting. For others it was cookie, boots, cookie.
A Ganz rep told someone it is random instead of progressive.
So the front post on WI looks to be incorrect on this.

Last edited by funkyc63; 09-04-2011 at 09:34 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: