Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
anyone just getting smoke then nothing??????
Hi Busymom. I actually see Nafaria quite a bit in my various accounts and I've gotten more poofs of smoke and then NOTHING more often than when she offers me a cookie. I'm not sure at this point if this is part of the game or if it's a glitch and Ganz ain't talkin'.

Also, I've been offered the Lunar Boots three times and each time she took my stars and did not give me the boots. I did read above that jwe41 did get the boots, so I guess Nafaria isn't glitched on Level 2 of the game but it makes me wonder ... if she's ripping us off as early as Level 2, what's she gonna be like further up the ladder ?? I think the "creative team" who came up with this concept of a game for the kids (and yes, the adults too) has issues. Trading with Nafaria is about as much fun as seeing the ghost on vacation.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #212
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

Day 4 and I still have not seen her. Very disappointing
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #213
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I have finally seen her on 8 out of 9 accounts once each and gotten a cookie each time. Pretty lame showing for 4 days. Hope things get better but I finally came to the conclusion that what really bugs me is the idea that there might be only one month to collect the great prizes. If Ganz would just state officially that Nafaria will keep showing up after September, I wouldn't mind waiting for all the glitches to work themselves out. As it is, I keep counting the days wasted with no prizes!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #214

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I understand them making her tricky, as she is the bad fairy, but maybe instead of taking your stars and giving nothing, she could give a different prize instead. I haven't seen her yet, but perhaps I will choose to just save up for another throne, instead.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #215

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

This morning Nafaria appeared in several of my accounts almost immediately after the spree dice floated by. She did offer me a pair of boots in trade and I accepted her offer. She did award me the boots so it seems that she does follow through at least some of the time.

She appeared on 4 of our 6 accounts in the Reading Room of the Clubhouse within the first 10 minutes that we had logged on and almost immediately after the spree dice floated by. We only had enough stars on the one account to trade for the prize. Our other accounts have almost no stars saved up so we had nothing to trade with her. She has now appeared on both the deluxe and non-deluxe accounts for us.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #216

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

As I said in another post, at this point I do not care if I see Nafaria or not. However I will continue to post to see if there is any kind of pattern that might emerge. I only saw her on the first day after being logged on for a few minutes and did receive the cookie. We have played for a reasonable amount of time, but have not seen her since. We are deluxe and are on server 4 and we play on IE. Good luck !
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #217
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

today when i was playinng jumbleberry fields she appeared and i clicked on her and all i got was a poof and nothin else
hopefully ganz figures this out!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #218
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Out of the 4 times I saw her today (7 accounts), I got a poof of smoke and nothing on three, the one time I traded I got the cookie again using the same pet. Right now I will be happy if I can get a cookie for each of my 7 accounts. I can at least store them with the other Star Challenge Cookies, wouldn't feed a Nafaria cookie to my pets, might just make them sick. lol
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #219
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Prizes and Frequency RANDOM webkinz says.

I just looked at the tweet list and see that a person asked why they kept getting the cookie.

Webkinz SAYS:

@webkinz: @momasandi The prizes and frequency is random.

And I say that's the last straw. The odds are impossible.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #220
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Hi

Three accounts I had my pop-up blockers turned on and just got the puff of smoke when I clicked on Nafaria. This is a common problem for people.

I turned off my pop-up blocker on my browser and hey presto on just went onto my forth account, I saw Nafaria and got to trade with her.

Please someone else try turning off their pop-up blocker and let me know if it is this that is causing the puff of smoke only problem.

I really hope this sorts out this issue.

Danzkinz

danzkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: