Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #191
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

finally saw Nefaria on 3 of 19 accounts; each time I had just clicked on a spree roll, and each time there was a cloud and then...nothing, no way to even see if wanted to trade

boo ganz boo, my neice's kids were 'helping' me with their accounts, and they were not happy to finally get the fairy and then have absolutely nothing happen
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 08:56 AM   #192
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I told my kids about Nafaria asking for stars and giving out prizes.

From a kids point of view. They both looked at me and said ' we're not doing this one and they can keep the prizes because Nafaria is mean'.

Isn't it amazing how honest kids can be? Good for them! We try to teach our children that being mean and a bully is wrong, and here Ganz goes, trying to make it "fun" for a mean fairy to take your stars and give you nothing but a silly cookie in return. The people at Ganz who come up with these new games, seem to have their priorities out of order.

Kudos to your children, Katie'smom!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #193
Lil Kinz
loops15 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there might be a thing with the spree. A lot of people have said they have seen her right after they clicked on a spree. that just happened to me too. I don't like the new thing but i will try for the prizes even if I'm just in the trading room trying to get them
loops15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #194

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Never saw her once yesterday, and I kept the game open most of the day. Today she is popping up regularly, but gave me another *+^&*% cookie.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #195
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Here is our family update:
My mom and sister and 2 nieces and myself all renewed our Deluxe accounts this evening.
We each now have 2 accounts; 1 Deluxe and 1 Regular.

We all met up in the Jessi Clubhouse Room this evening and all 5 of us saw Nafaria. We were on our NON Deluxe accounts and it happened within 5-7 minutes of being in the room.
None of our Deluxe accounts found her this evening. [so much for renewing ]

We each received a cookie and are on servers 4, 5, 8 X2 and 11. We were using FF X3, Google Chrome and Safari.

This is the first sighting any of our accounts have seen of Nafaria.

Spoiler: show
I still do not trust Nafari and will update our findings tomorrow!
TODAY'S Report:

No sightings on any of the NON Deluxe accounts. Of the 5 Deluxe accounts; 4 have found her today (for a first time) and received a cookie. Of course the Deluxe account that did NOT find her is mine
The sightings my family reported were in:
PJ's, Arte's Mine, Jumbleberry Fields and the Employment Center. Only one family member saw Nafaria after clicking a flying Spree.

I will be logging on my account a bit later and report any further findings.
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #196
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Pretty good luck today. 9 accounts only 5 Deluxe and Nafaria has shown up on all of them in Jessie's Room right after the floating Spree Roll.

A bit disappointed to see I am still receiving the cookie even though I have traded with her already. I thought we were to advance in the prizes? Two of my accounts clicked on her and she went away without an offer.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #197
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

My DH saw her today right after the floating spree roll too (non Deluxe account), I saw her yesterday right after the Spree roll too (non Deluxe account).
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #198
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Well this is the second day I have had a chance to do dailies. I got her on two accounts right after clicking the spree and she actually offered a trade today. I got a cookie on each of course. This was the first time trading with her. The other four accounts, No Show Naffy! Let's see what tomorrow holds! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #199
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Saw her, clicked her... saw a ''poof''... and nothing happend.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #200

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
That is so cute and your children make an excellent point. In life I myself try to avoid shopping at stores that I see as "mean", why would this not apply to in game as well? You're obviously doing something very right Mom, A+ to you and your kiddies.
Thank you.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: