Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #171
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I found her in the outlet shop today, it was hard to hear her because PJ was rattling on and on!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #172
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
When I turned her down, my pet said 'I don't trust her, either', which was the cutest part of the whole thing IMO.
Oh my!! That is way too cute!!
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #173
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Here is our family update:
My mom and sister and 2 nieces and myself all renewed our Deluxe accounts this evening.
We each now have 2 accounts; 1 Deluxe and 1 Regular.

We all met up in the Jessi Clubhouse Room this evening and all 5 of us saw Nafaria. We were on our NON Deluxe accounts and it happened within 5-7 minutes of being in the room.
None of our Deluxe accounts found her this evening. [so much for renewing ]

We each received a cookie and are on servers 4, 5, 8 X2 and 11. We were using FF X3, Google Chrome and Safari.

This is the first sighting any of our accounts have seen of Nafaria.

Spoiler: show
I still do not trust Nafari and will update our findings tomorrow!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #174

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I caught her for the first time today when I was answering Quizzy questions while I was waiting for flying dice. I had forgotten all about her. I got a cookie. Earlier today she popped up for about a second on another account and disappeared before I could click on her. I don't remember what I was doing.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #175

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

we've gotten her once (out of 4 accounts). we're on about 15 min for the feeder/friend accounts, and a bit longer for the main account. found her on a feeder account of course! traded for a cookie.

I am not going to waste time looking for her. if she shows up, great, we'll trade. most of our accounts have 40+ stars (although I had not bothered to collect stars in the past 6 mo, since it was so slow. it's much faster now!)

as long as this game is like Doug and doesn't end in Sept, then I'm fine with it being very sporadic and slow. heck, jumbleberry is slow, and that's my favorite game!

the (theoretical, since no one has gotten one yet) prizes are great. given her current no-show status, very few players will be able to collect all the prizes in a single month. this is a great thing to do over 6 months! the timeframe is creating stress for everyone. ganz should let us know if it's really ending in Sept (stressful and irritating), or will be ongoing (fun).

i didn't even tell my kids about the contest, since the probabilities seem so low. granted, I'm still a little bitter about not getting a cloud dress... I'm hoping to not compound it.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #176
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I got her once today when I went to the map of Kinzville. I didn't have the star she wanted. I am uneasy about her "character" - she was very rude and nasty to me and her tone of voice was irritating. Someone mentioned bullying - that came very close. Couldn't a "bad" fairy be a little more loveable?
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #177
Lil Kinz
Boops Mom is on a distinguished road

I love that she is a little sarcastic --- chill out people - why shouldn't a "bad" fairy have a little fun??!! I love her voice and her dialogue. Both my accounts and my kids accounts have all spotted her --- mostly when we are doing activities. My one son caught her while trading so I think she can show up pretty much anywhere.

Ganz warned everyone that she is after all a bad fairy -so beware! A lot of people complain that they no longer search for stars since they really aren't that useful so now when Ganz gives you a fun reason to use the stars some people still aren't satisfied -- I for one like Nafaria way better than Alyssa!
Boops Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #178

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I remember when Doug the Dog first came
He was BAD and stole gems from everyone.

People were so MAD and everyone complained
Nobody should steal in Webkinz world right? right!
GANZ said it was a terrible glitch and then gave all the stolen gems back!!!
So why would they do this?
I am confused
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:30 PM   #179
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Wasn't looking for Nafaria but logged on after midnite to get my Jessie prize in the clubhouse on 4 accts. Saw the Spree die so I clicked on it. Less than a minute later, "N" popped up and I traded for a cookie. Didn't see her on the other 3 accts even though I got Spree rolls on 2 others.

This is the first time I've seen her since the promo started.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #180
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

LOL, I just saw her but didn't have the star she wanted so I clicked 'cancel'. Last time I clicked trade and she mockingly said "oh how embarrassing" She really is a bad fairy

So look what my pet said when I canceled the trade....(such loyal pets)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNoNocturnite.jpg (78.6 KB, 42 views)
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: