Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #161
Lil Kinz
pizzarocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

you know whats freaky? i went to do a job and then i got a free roll AND found nafaria!

pizzarocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #162
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I have only seen her once and that was yestSterday by accident! Any1 know where I could find her??
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #163

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I have found her once total and have checked multiple accounts.

I found her while playing Jumbleberry Fields today. She traded for a cookie.

I got the free floating spree roll on all the accounts while in Jumbleberry Fields.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #164
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

10 accounts today, and not one sighting! I'm really not going to worry about this game, especially if I can never find her. I'd really love to get the prizes, but this frustration just isn't worth it!

At least with Doug, we can find him and go to him when we have some gems...I don't like this idea of Nafaria popping in whenever she feels like it, you only see her once a game, and chances of having the exact star she wants is low.

Too, too frustrating for kids, I'm afraid. If adults feel this way...at least I've gotten my Spree! rolls!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #165
mlcm will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by GMKX2
what an unfortunate character Ganz has decided to use on this children's website. A bad fairae who exhibits bullying behavior. I didn't play with kids like that when I was a kid and I won't be playing with her now. I hope enough people don't play to make Ganz reconsider how the game will be played....with honesty.
I absolutely agree. I found her on two acconts today and got a cookie on each. If the prizes are not progressive and I may only get a cookie again, I will no longer play the game.
mlcm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #166
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I haven't seen her at all today. On day one I saw her on my main NA account and all I got when I clicked on her was the cloud, then nothing. On day 2 I was able to click and get the cookie on 2 NA accounts and my Asian account. Today absolutey nothing. I hope they do something to fix this because it's very frustrating especially if they don't extend it beyond this month.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #167
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i couldn't find her at all today
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #168
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Well there is a few things we've learned about her. She seems to only appear in these places: jumbleberry fields game, employment office, clubhouse Jessie room, newspaper, wish factory, and main map. I haven't heard of anyone finding her other places, so if you have please post. I know I assumed that she could be anywhere you can see your dock, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I could be wrong.

oh, and kinzpost. I haven't heard anyone finding her in the trading room (which makes me sad cause it's a fav when I'm bored).
and we know that she appears in the first 10 min of being logged in. I haven't heard any report of someone being on for hours and then finding her, but again I could be wrong. If you've had a different experience please let me know. I'm just trying to gather any info I can to help us find her.

charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #169
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I've found her quite a few times in the academy and in my room today, once while I was adding another room, once while I was at the W shop in my room, I've seen her long after I got on, too. All this was today, and I kept ignoring her. The last 2 days I never saw her anywhere.

Today I finally clicked on her because I wanted to hear her spiel. When I turned her down, my pet said 'I don't trust her, either', which was the cutest part of the whole thing IMO.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #170
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I found Nafaria in Arte's curio shop yesterday. It was right after I found a gem and Arte was telling me what he would give me for it when Nafaria appeared. Traded for a cookie.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: