Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #151
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

View Post Originally Posted by charming
quick question. If you find her and u don't have the star she wants, do you see her again or was that it?
That is it for the day.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #152
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by arftoo
i think the person who designed the nefaria sightings must have been bullied as a child and is taking this opportunity to get even. have they lost sight of the fact that these are virtual items with an unlimited supply? ganz would do well to learn to be more generous with these virtual items. they would gain more loyal followers who would be more apt to purchase the overpriced virtual items at the e-store. it's shameful that they hurt kids with their deliberate stinginess.
yeah
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #153
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

thanks. I thought so, but good to check.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #154
e're a lotta

dinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonder

Wow. This Nafaria! Man, she's something! My sister has lots of stars that she has, that she's gotten after completing Alyssa's Star Challenge. So she's like jumping 5 ft. high and she's like "I have so much stars, and so now I can just trade them for Nafaria. Oh man, I can't wait till she shows up for me! ~Dinky
dinkydoggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #155
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #156
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

acct 3 was a bust too. I have never seen her on that account.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #157
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Maybe they should use the smoke glitch as part of the game. That could be the random part. One day you might click and only get smoke, another you will get to trade (with no risk of being stolen from). As far as the prizes go I wish they would say how to get the higher ones. Doesn't look like you work your way up because people are getting 2 days of cookies so is it just totally random? If so I'm ok with that part but I want to know before I start giving away stars if I have a chance to get anything good or not.
i agree, because like you said it would be better just to get smoke then have your stars taken away
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #158
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

This isn't true. I've recieved two cookies in a row.
hpfan9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #159

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I have serched for her in my free time (and I have a lot of free time, because school hasn't started) and didn't see her once. And I am a deluxe member.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #160
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Third day of looking for that fairy, FINALLY saw her on ONE of my accounts today, clicked on her and.....got a cloud of purple smoke in my face!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: