Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

Applejack14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Good luck everybody!
Applejack14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #142
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I've seen her quite often today and hadn't seen her once the first 2 days, so maybe they've got that part fixed. I'm in the academy now (taking 10 pets through, so it's a long time), and she's shown up 4 times so far- the last time she hung about for several seconds. I'm going to continue to ignore her unless she gets rehabilitated and no longer steals. I'm ONE star away from the throne & I'd rather have that than nothing.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #143
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
I've seen her quite often today and hadn't seen her once the first 2 days, so maybe they've got that part fixed. I'm in the academy now (taking 10 pets through, so it's a long time), and she's shown up 4 times so far- the last time she hung about for several seconds. I'm going to continue to ignore her unless she gets rehabilitated and no longer steals. I'm ONE star away from the throne & I'd rather have that than nothing.

You have seen her a lot today because your account was one of the lucky ones to be randomly chosen to see her today. You will keep on seeing her today until you click on her.

On my 15 accounts, 2 of them saw her today: 1 account was the first time trading with her and she traded me a cookie; 2nd account was my Asian account that saw her on the first day, and she also traded a cookie (now I have 2 cookies on that account and no other prizes; and I used the same pet).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:28 PM   #144
diabetes awareness

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

i think the person who designed the nefaria sightings must have been bullied as a child and is taking this opportunity to get even. have they lost sight of the fact that these are virtual items with an unlimited supply? ganz would do well to learn to be more generous with these virtual items. they would gain more loyal followers who would be more apt to purchase the overpriced virtual items at the e-store. it's shameful that they hurt kids with their deliberate stinginess.
arftoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #145

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I haven't seen her at all for 3 accounts. Oh, well, RL calls! Good luck to those who wait for her.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #146
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Both of my girls saw her today, one got a cookie, one got smoke. Neither are deluxe so it is not just deluxe members seeing her. I have deluxe on my main and have only seen her once since it started no matter how long I'm on. It's random, not based on the browser you are using or your account type.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #147

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

what an unfortunate character Ganz has decided to use on this children's website. A bad fairae who exhibits bullying behavior. I didn't play with kids like that when I was a kid and I won't be playing with her now. I hope enough people don't play to make Ganz reconsider how the game will be played....with honesty.
GMKX2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #148
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Maybe they should use the smoke glitch as part of the game. That could be the random part. One day you might click and only get smoke, another you will get to trade (with no risk of being stolen from). As far as the prizes go I wish they would say how to get the higher ones. Doesn't look like you work your way up because people are getting 2 days of cookies so is it just totally random? If so I'm ok with that part but I want to know before I start giving away stars if I have a chance to get anything good or not.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #149
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

5 accounts - 3 days = not even a sighting. How disappointing this must be for the little ones! C'mon Ganz...loosen up!

This promotion is a huge bust, and not worth the time and effort. There are much better things to do on a lovely day.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #150
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

quick question. If you find her and u don't have the star she wants, do you see her again or was that it?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: