Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #121
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I haven't been on WW enough since she started, today was my first day to have a chance. I found her on one account that is a Deluxe. After I clicked on her a giant cloud appeared, then she just disappeared. I thought maybe because I was on regular IE without the flash 10. So, I switched to Google Chrome to finish the other accounts dailies and found her again, this time on a non-Deluxe account and the same thing happened. She just vanished in a cloud, without asking for a star. I find this very interesting and not worth the effort of looking. Good luck to all who are looking! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

tru214 is just really nicetru214 is just really nice

I have 4 Acctounts- My US deluxe account I have seen her everyday: Day 1 I traded for a cookie, day two I traded but was denied the purple boots, day three I traded for another cookie. My Asian acct (not Deluxe) I have seen her twice first time she vanished before I could click on her, second time clicked on her and nothing happened. Have not seen her at all on Euro or other US account (both non Deluxe).... I have only seen her while doing a job or playing Jumbleberry fields.
tru214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #123
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I just saw Nafaria again (and again I ignored her and she left in a second)- I was in my room checking my mail, YAY! Ms Cowline gave me an Academy Choir Robe! For those interested in statistics, I've been keeping score. I stopped sending the hosts gifts a long time ago, as the odds of getting the Rares seem as good, if not better, if you just send them 1k plain notes.

(count from June 29,)
362 notes (11 RARE gift, 20 good (can't get from W shop/KInzstyle- mostly can get at the Vacation Island/ recess/recipe clothing) gift, 55 lesser (W shop) gift, 81 notes)

92 gifts (2 RARE gift, 4 good gift, 11 lesser gift, 22 note)
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #124

googlesrule234 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have not seen her yet. is that good or bad?
googlesrule234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #125
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by tru214
I have 4 Acctounts- My US deluxe account I have seen her everyday: Day 1 I traded for a cookie, day two I traded but was denied the purple boots, day three I traded for another cookie. My Asian acct (not Deluxe) I have seen her twice first time she vanished before I could click on her, second time clicked on her and nothing happened. Have not seen her at all on Euro or other US account (both non Deluxe).... I have only seen her while doing a job or playing Jumbleberry fields.

Wait so you didn't work your way up to another item, she went back to giving you a cookie on the same account you already had a cookie on?

DD found her today but like others she just vanished. I think I'm going to skip this promotion, I was thinking it was worth the risk of losing some stars to get the good items but if she starts you over after ripping you off it's not worth the trouble.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #126
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I have been off and on for the past 3 days and have yet to see her. I have a deluxe account.
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #127
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

4 accounts, 3 days, 2 search engines, 3 computers, countless hours = NOTHING!!!!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #128
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I haven't been on WW enough since she started, today was my first day to have a chance. I found her on one account that is a Deluxe. After I clicked on her a giant cloud appeared, then she just disappeared. I thought maybe because I was on regular IE without the flash 10. So, I switched to Google Chrome to finish the other accounts dailies and found her again, this time on a non-Deluxe account and the same thing happened. She just vanished in a cloud, without asking for a star. I find this very interesting and not worth the effort of looking. Good luck to all who are looking! CJ
I have had the same thing - she just disappears. Like you I've decided not to pursue this promotion. If Nafaria appears when I can click on her, so be it. I'll give her whatever stars she wants - it's not like I'm using them for anything else. If I win something, good, but I refuse to agonize about this. There are plenty of other fun activities to do with Webkinz that are more rewarding.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #129
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Went to Newz to voice my complaint about NO NAFARIA and they EDITED my entry! Here's what I typed:
Our family has FOUR accounts. Played and Played and NO NAFARIA for THREE DAYS. Still haven't found her. This is the absolute WORSE game ever!! The only people I know who have seen her are Deluxe customers. Beyond disappointed.

And here's what they posted:
Played and Played and NO NAFARIA. Still haven’t found her.

Wonder if they're doing this to everyone?

some non-deluxe member have see her
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #130

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok just a bit ago just saw her again...but ignored her.

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Went to Newz to voice my complaint about NO NAFARIA and they EDITED my entry! Here's what I typed:
Our family has FOUR accounts. Played and Played and NO NAFARIA for THREE DAYS. Still haven't found her. This is the absolute WORSE game ever!! The only people I know who have seen her are Deluxe customers. Beyond disappointed.

And here's what they posted:
Played and Played and NO NAFARIA. Still haven’t found her.

Wonder if they're doing this to everyone?

Yes, They done that to me...not for Nafarai...but when I told them that basically how illogical it is to promote healthy eating and then have recipes involving junk food.

So next time around I wrote that to them to post my whole comment or something like that...I let them know I knew what had went on and was onto them...

I think they did that because it makes them look bad.

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 09-03-2011 at 12:09 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: