Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #111
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

reading the post, i heard people using ie have seen her. has anyone using ff seen her? thanks
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #112
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Newz to voice my complaint about NO NAFARIA and they EDITED my entry! Here's what I typed:
Our family has FOUR accounts. Played and Played and NO NAFARIA for THREE DAYS. Still haven't found her. This is the absolute WORSE game ever!! The only people I know who have seen her are Deluxe customers. Beyond disappointed.

And here's what they posted:
Played and Played and NO NAFARIA. Still haven’t found her.

Wonder if they're doing this to everyone?

VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #113
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Went to Newz to voice my complaint about NO NAFARIA and they EDITED my entry! Here's what I typed:
Our family has FOUR accounts. Played and Played and NO NAFARIA for THREE DAYS. Still haven't found her. This is the absolute WORSE game ever!! The only people I know who have seen her are Deluxe customers. Beyond disappointed.

wow that is quite interesting, i can't believe they did that
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:57 AM   #114
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
I just traded with Nafaria for the second time on the same account, and she offered me a second cookie, not the boots. I can't remember which pet I used the first time, so I don't know if using a different pet was the problem or not (like with Doug). But really, how are we supposed to make sure we always trade with her using the same pet if we never know when she's going to show up? At least with Doug, you make the conscious choice of switching to the right pet before going to the Clubhouse.
I know I was on the same pet both days and I still got cookies both times.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #115

Naila will become famous soon enough

Well people...something happened.... I actually found the bad fairy . When I was at the academy she popped out . And I traded my stars for a cookie ! <3
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #116
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I have seen Nafaria while using firefox--not often, mind you! A couple of times on a deluxe account and once on a non-deluxe but of course on the non-deluxe I did not have what she wanted so no deal. Can't spend hours sitting around waiting, the real world beckons!!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #117

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

I have a deluxe account and have not seen her at all using firefox and internet explorer 9, but my family has seen her with deluxe accounts on internet explorer 8. I called webkinz on Thursday and was told that IE 9 is not recommeded at all due the fact that it is so new. FF is the only reccommended browser. I know that when I switched to FF, it fixed all the glitches with the adventure park, but still no Nafaria. Then today, I used my husband's computer with IE8 with my deluxe account and still didn't see her and I was on the computer for 2 hours.
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #118
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee

Hate to say it, but they own that site, they don't want any negative reviews so of course they'll edit. Not to be too cynical, but as an adult with a background in marketing and public relations, I'm really surprised they posted it at all.

I'm hoping they'll get so much negative feedback that they'll make some changes. Overall, I don't have a problem with Nafaria not showing up regularly; I DO have a BIG problem with her not giving a prize after you give her a star. I think that's really, really a negative for kids who are playing. Adults might fume over it, but it won't crush us. Kids, on the other hand, will take it hard, especially if they don't have a stockpile of stars to give away. If find the game in its current form kind of cruel. How do you explain this to younger children? And why would you even want your younger child to play when this is the case? I know I wouldn't.

Here's hoping the game improves with time!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #119
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I saw Nafari for the first time today- I was on the main page and the Spree roll floated by, immediately I clicked on it, Nafaria appeared just barely in from the right side. I hesitated, not wanting her to steal from me, but curious to see the next step-- and she slipped back out of view less than a second later.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #120
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

On 4 accounts, I have seen her once on my deluxe account yesterday and once on a non-deluxe account today. Yesterday I saw her in the curio shop and today while I was playing jumbleberry fields.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: