Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #101
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

I think Ganz should be ashamed of themselves if they make a character that steals -even if she is an evil fairy

shame on them even more for making it such a problem to find her in the first place
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #102
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I've used 3 different computers, 2 different browsers. I've been on at least 12 hours the last 2 days (Often on 2 computers at the same time - laptop and desktop beside each other). I've seen her one time within about 5 minutes of logging on that account.
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #103
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I think this is the worst event so far.I play about 15 to 16 hours a day for the past 3 days and have found her 5 times total on six accts.[ one time was a dud] If you don't trade with the same animal you get another cookie!I always change animals 4 or 5 times a day. So far only 4 cookies for 3 days work! not worth it to me!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #104
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I think Ganz should be ashamed of themselves if they make a character that steals -even if she is an evil fairy

shame on them even more for making it such a problem to find her in the first place
I'm in complete agreement. There's no place in WW for a heartless thief. Children are exposed to cruel truth of all sorts far too soon in the real world. Rep!
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #105
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
ok I just saw Nafaria at the Employment office. I was doing babysitter job. I saw her and I ignored her and didnt even click on her and she went away. No way am I gonna participate in this joke of an event. I continued with my job and got 250 kinzcash. Otherwise I would have lost the kinzcash and possibly have gotten nothing from her and lost my stars...

Hmm...I don't think so!

ok no joke...I just saw Nafaria again...and once again...I ignored her...if she is gonna be a bully and a meanie pants...then I'm having nothing to do with her.

I am having nothing to do with her unless I find out that she is appearing more often and she is not stealing stars and basically things have become fun and enjoyable...but if she keeps up in her bullying ways....she can stick it!

ok she just shown again...hmm that is the most ive seen her

and again i ignored her. not gonna do business with her unless she changes. I mean if as one poster said something about if she just said No, I dont wanna trade, ok fine...but for her to go out and STEAL? I don't think I will do business with her on that rate.
She's a BAD fairy. Ganz has been dropping hints about that the whole time. It's your choice.

Personally, if I see her I'll do it. I like the prizes
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:46 AM   #106
Geekmama is an unknown quantity at this point

She floated by for me today (right after a Spree die!) but she just popped and vanished when I clicked on her. :-(
Geekmama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #107
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

OMG! OMG! OMG! My daughter is autistic and won't give up. I was so frustrated I even started crying when I was speaking with Ganz. I called them 3 times and every single time they told me there was no glitch, that the fairy coming once a day is the rules. I told her the last time I would rather have it be a glitch. This is truly the worse, most frustating, horrible event they have ever come up with. I told them they needed someone who knew kids and how they think. The person who came up with this has to be as mean as that fairy. I am just broken hearted for my daughter. We are going shopping today for no reason other than to get my daughter's mind off this fairy. Please everyone, keep calling Ganz. When did Webkinz stop being fun? This is torture!!!! NOT FUN!!
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:54 AM   #108
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
ok I just saw Nafaria at the Employment office. I was doing babysitter job. I saw her and I ignored her and didnt even click on her and she went away. No way am I gonna participate in this joke of an event. I continued with my job and got 250 kinzcash. Otherwise I would have lost the kinzcash and possibly have gotten nothing from her and lost my stars...

Hmm...I don't think so!

ok no joke...I just saw Nafaria again...and once again...I ignored her...if she is gonna be a bully and a meanie pants...then I'm having nothing to do with her.

I am having nothing to do with her unless I find out that she is appearing more often and she is not stealing stars and basically things have become fun and enjoyable...but if she keeps up in her bullying ways....she can stick it!

ok she just shown again...hmm that is the most ive seen her

and again i ignored her. not gonna do business with her unless she changes. I mean if as one poster said something about if she just said No, I dont wanna trade, ok fine...but for her to go out and STEAL? I don't think I will do business with her on that rate.
I like read you
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #109

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

i haven't seen nafaria yet i hope i don't run into her
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #110
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Sharronmarie
OMG! OMG! OMG! My daughter is autistic and won't give up. I was so frustrated I even started crying when I was speaking with Ganz. I called them 3 times and every single time they told me there was no glitch, that the fairy coming once a day is the rules. I told her the last time I would rather have it be a glitch. This is truly the worse, most frustating, horrible event they have ever come up with. I told them they needed someone who knew kids and how they think. The person who came up with this has to be as mean as that fairy. I am just broken hearted for my daughter. We are going shopping today for no reason other than to get my daughter's mind off this fairy. Please everyone, keep calling Ganz. When did Webkinz stop being fun? This is torture!!!! NOT FUN!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
down with nafaria, nafaria is a thief, nafaria is lying, nafariahasgas, not flying!, pootinnafaria

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: